Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Pictured: A Cute Anime Girl

no

I went through enough 2 years ago
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    I enjoyed writing it, for sure, but that ended up being mainly for myself, and taking on something that huge - I wouldn't ever do it again.
    Yeeeeah, it's not catching my interest much less my curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by John At Dawn View Post
    Fic where Shirou summons Lancer Artoria when?
    There's a OT3 R18 epistolary fic of that in the Lemon Fic Exchange thread if that tickles your fancy.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    So what's MPII like aside from the one liner in Five's sig?
    It's a forty(?) person grail war set during the 60's with ostensibly between The USSR and NATO, with the winner using the wish to be THE Super Power, where everyone says "Fuck that nationalism shit, I want a wish."

Includes a recreation of the Trojan War on the National Mall, Blackbeard sailing down the Delaware, And a Reality Marble based war between all servants who can summon armies. And a bunch of likeable Assholes.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    I'd like to give a belated +1 to Dullahan's Demimondaine.

Faced with a Clocktower sealing designation a couple years before KnK, Touko begins the search for a secure and magically suitable workshop in her home country. She meets an unexpected and unwelcome acquaintance along the way.

What makes the story so brilliant is not so much its premise but its execution.

The setting ('90s Kyoto) bursts with particularity, OCs are consistent with Nasuverse lore, and Touko's dialogue is worthy of her intellect. Better still are her expansive thoughts and reminiscences. Hers is the mind of an artist, a keen observer of human nature, and a ruthless mage, so naturally her thoughts will run the gamut from, say, the true purpose behind Reien Academy's hierarchical structure to obscure magical research conducted in fin de siècle Scotland. Dullahan has painted a vivid portrait of a mind both entrancing and appalling; I can't praise it highly enough.
    Last edited by Highwayman; July 31st, 2017 at 01:55 AM. Reason: I should have formatted it right the first time. Sorry.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...-Updates-never

- - - Updated - - -

As a sticky thread, it should be the first thing you see going into the fanfics subforum.

Looking for: Emiliya Saga doujin (Might be called gattai) By limit break. Japanese (not english) Sword Dancers Doujin

Recommending: Lunatique.. Sword Dancers (en)..

Suggest following: [Worm/FSN] Essence of Silver and Steel, [ToAru/FSN] A Certain Heavenly Feeling

Scorned: Thaumaturgical Awakening, Fate/Revelation Online, From Fake Dreams
    Last edited by xthomas; August 6th, 2017 at 06:50 PM.

Anybody else read "In the dark" yet? Just completed on ff.net.

^thanks for the rec, I'll second this

here's the link for all https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12513691/1/In-the-Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher One View Post
    So new guy here with a question. Are there any new noteworthy Fate fanfics as of late? With the Apocrypha anime airing, regardless of the problems it has, I'm curious if there's anyone writing a fic that uses the setting and characters.
    A bit late I suppose, and bit self serving, but I've got one here at https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1219558...ocryphal-Night

I'm one scene away from having the fourth chapter done too.

Demon Lord of the Round Table Cipher One's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BleachedGears View Post
    A bit late I suppose, and bit self serving, but I've got one here at https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1219558...ocryphal-Night

I'm one scene away from having the fourth chapter done too.
    Thanks for the rec. I've actually already read it before and I think it has potential to be good, but there are two things that prevent me from coming to like it fully.

First reason is that it features the main FSN cast as part of the line-up. Now while I like Shirou and company very much, they're kinda overused at this point. One of the few things I liked about Apocrypha was how little it had to do with the original FSN aside from the references it makes. Them suddenly being part of the focus just puts a sour taste in my mouth. I probably wouldn't have minded as much if you instead used characters from Extra, Prototype, or Strange Fake as the latter three entries aren't really used much either in fanfics last I checked.

Second reason is that you published it in Oct 2016. Currently it's August 2017, and you haven't really made any progress at all aside from 3 chapters. I understand that writing is hard, but more frequent updates would be nice so as to help keep interest going. Slow updates tend to make people like myself not care much anymore even if the story itself is good for a read.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Redemption from Sin by GhostXavier has just finished. Can't post links right now, but I'm under the impression most if not all of you know where it is anyway.

Contractual Obligations finally updated:
    https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11258037/10/

Setup chapter...but extremely fruitful Setup.

Vortigern and his army are coming for the throne; too bad they don't know that there's an Archer standing in their way.

Whats more...he's made an Oath! You never mess with an Emiya Shirou with an Oath!
    Last edited by ksho; September 4th, 2017 at 10:21 AM.

can someone help me find a good ShirouXrin fanfic ? Thanks

不死 Undead
    Kinda sad that the thread's dead.

I got a few.

- - -

I'm not even going to touch the controversial fics (FFD, GSBW, and PotK), as while I enjoyed them, I'm aware of their less than stellar statuses around here.

- - -

+1 to Unshackled Route. While the premise relies on good ol' Zelretch to kick it off, it gets really good with the interactions between Shirou and Gilgamesh. Enkidu seals the deal, and creates a good beginning for a pretty damn good fic. Also, the Gil scene at the end of Chapter 3 had me laughing like an idiot.

+1 to Of Relics and Men. While it's a damn shame Want and Need hasn't been updated for a while now, this is a very good version which shares a few characteristics with WaN. I especially like the greater emphasis on the new characters, and the Servants' interactions between their Masters, Kariya and Jekyll's, in particular.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Asunder's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    So I was waiting until enough chapters were out before deciding whether to recommend it, and I've now seen enough to recommend people take a look at Fate Gramps assassin wa dareni mo makenai sekai de ichiban tsuyoi dakara.

An Apoc AU that replaces Jackie and Reika with King Hassan and Ritsuka as inspired by a waffy FGO series. While it would be easy to write it off as a crack series, especially with Ritsuka being a child as in the comic, everything else including King Hassan is taken seriously without relying on random humor. Viewpoint character is King Hassan and while only five chapters are out there's already a very entertaining fight and interesting divergences have shown themselves.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    So not that its super important but I've recently had a few people point out that Rin messed up got plagarized on ffn so if anyone notices stuff like that please let me know or report it to the site it's on, thanks

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    The last time I remember a fic from here got plagiarized was Verg's Faker.

After the guy got shredded in the comments he deleted it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    We may not always get along Arashi, but I will enjoy sending this guy to the fires of fanfiction sub-hell.
    Last edited by Draconic; October 24th, 2017 at 09:43 PM.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.