Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56106146151154155156
Results 3,101 to 3,106 of 3106

Thread: TM Fanfics Index: Recommendations & Discussion. Updates never

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    I also offer +1 to Man off the Moon. I'm enjoying the crossover with Mass Effect and the characterization feels good.

I'd love it if you could add Rejuvenation of a Bloodline to the index.
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1295030...of-a-Bloodline

I know it's somewhat gauche to promote my own story here, but I'd love to get some more feedback.
    The story follows Matou Shinji as he becomes a magus and takes part in the Fifth Holy Grail War, following a life-changing encounter with Kariya in 1994. I currently have a prologue and five chapters out and I've just gotten to the beginning of the Grail War. If the premise sounds familiar to you, it's because I was inspired by Kariya's Legacy. It was abandoned by its author, and I did get his approval on my story. Also, the two stories diverge pretty quickly, so I'm confident in calling it my own thing, not a spinoff or a rewrite.
    I can't exactly post a review, as this is my own work, but I'd love to see some opinions from people on here.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I found a neat one this week, Swords and Sorcery. A post UBW True End Shirou is helping Rin with the Jewel Sword when he gets zapped to a Harry Potter world. Turned into a child (because of course he would be), he tries to find the Clock Tower but only finds Diagon Alley instead. Basic Harry Potter plot points follow, but substituting a Fem!Harry. What I like the most about it is how paranoid Shirou is. He tells no one he's from another world, fearing he'll get some sort of Sealing Designation and vivisected. Pulling swords out nowhere? Accidental magic. There's no instant exchanging of magics and histories like you get in most crossovers, and is less about Shirou trying to get home (but he still is always looking) or attempting to start his life over again (Because Rin is still out there and probably pissed off) and more about how his being around changes the normal canon events.

I wouldn't say it's great, but it's competent and entertaining. And after going on a dive looking for new fanics, it's probably one of the best of the bunch.
    Last edited by Mattias; August 7th, 2018 at 01:38 PM.
    Atlus: Just Make an Eroge Already.

Gundam-a-thon Status: 0079 Zeta ZZ Char's Counterattck War In the Pocket F91 Stardust Memories Victory G Gundam Wing Endless Waltz 8th MS After War X Turn A SEED 00 Unicorn AGE Reconguista The Orgin Thunderbolt IBO

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    -1 for swords and sorcery.

god I wish to erase it from my memory, what a waste of time.

The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

IGN: Kurama Satou

Hah. Iíve read all three of these recs.

-1 to S&S, I went through the whole thing and felt bored

+1 to man off the moon, though it is flawed, as spirit hacking is completely broken. And itís way too long - I donít know how recursive anathema will handle ending such a long fic

rejuvenation of a bloodline has so far been decent.

note that none of these fics are finished

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Right, it's been ages and I've basically given up on it.
    If anyone cares to pick this up go talk to a mod.
    Start from http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2571605

I just want to get rid of this tab from my browser. It really has been sitting there for 21 months.