Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162161 ... LastLast

Thread: Overwatch - Blizzard FPS?!

Blog Entries
    Reaper is super self parodying. Almost everyone in the game has a voice line where they make fun of him for how tryhard he is.

I love it

I want to gun kata.

- - - Updated - - -

But yeah, it's like McCree's tumbleweed. They had good fun with this.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by ほうれん草 View Post
    Reaper is super self parodying. Almost everyone in the game has a voice line where they make fun of him for how tryhard he is.

I love it
    He is, but you should see some of the usernames of the people who "main" him. Holy fucking hell.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    He is, but you should see some of the usernames of the people who "main" him. Holy fucking hell.
    https://twitter.com/ReaperNames

You were a child too.

- - - Updated - - -

You were a child too.

マリーの味方
    Being good is literally the thing that causes the picks.

I've seen so many people going "I BOUGHT THE GAME I'LL PLAY WHATEVER HERO I WANT", which, while I can appreciate the sentiment, is so completely and utterly wrong i don't give a shit how much you like edgelord mcgee, you're shit with him and he doesn't work here please just go mercy so you can actually help the team
    Yeah well sadly picking a support doesn't make them good. I've seen enough terrible Reinhardts who do nothing but charge into the enemies and die then bitch at the rest of us all game for not doing anything.

The fact of the matter is most people who play this game are terrible

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Meh's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    You were a child too.
    My old passwords can attest to that much, yeah, but there's a principle at work. It's a game in which whether you win, whether you enjoy yourself, and whether the last five minutes/half hour/hour of your life was a waste of time or not, depends on your team. You don't get to work on a team project at work, school or Ed, Edd & Eddy style insane get rich quick scheme then decide "nope, i'll do the part of the work i wanna do, and fuck you guys if you don't all wanna do what i wanna do".

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Yeah well sadly picking a support doesn't make them good. I've seen enough terrible Reinhardts who do nothing but charge into the enemies and die then bitch at the rest of us all game for not doing anything.

The fact of the matter is most people who play this game are terrible
    A support can be of actual use to the team. Even if your Mercy heals your Reinhardt a quarter of his HP, then strolls out into the line of fire to boost your Junkrat's damage and gets killed, they've still done something. A Reaper or 76 who strolls into the back of their lines, walks into five of them, activates his ulti then gets murdered in half a second has done nothing except take up space on the team that could've been used by a non-bloody-twat. I'm not gonna call them idiots, because people who aren't too bright can still be good intentioned, but when I get these guys who're almost wilfully malicious to themselves and their own damn team, I swear I feel like every second I spend there I feel like I'm eating my own face.

This is partly why I consider the near-thousand-hours I've put into dota to be a complete goddamn waste of my life. Ichould've spent those hours and extra money buying bad games I could at least have laughed at, but instead I wasted so many damn hours on a multiplayer game in which the entire thing (read: multiplayer) is fucking toxic, because it takes is a single... I dunno what to even call these guys, they aren't trolls, because that implies somebody at least is having fun- but all it takes is a single one of them to completely ruin the game for the other ten players.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    A Mercy who heals a Rein for 25% of his HP then dies running out of position to dmg boost a Junkrat over and over is way more dead weight than a Reaper who forced 5 enemy heroes to switch their attention to him.

He's picking the wrong hero for that job but if you didn't capitalize on that you're as much at fault as he is.

Shoutouts to Strife's british crew
    Cheers love.

i should learn tracer

My old passwords can attest to that much, yeah, but there's a principle at work. It's a game in which whether you win, whether you enjoy yourself, and whether the last five minutes/half hour/hour of your life was a waste of time or not, depends on your team. You don't get to work on a team project at work, school or Ed, Edd & Eddy style insane get rich quick scheme then decide "nope, i'll do the part of the work i wanna do, and fuck you guys if you don't all wanna do what i wanna do".
    Welcome to Internet Gaming.

The Fallen Child Chara Dreemurr's Avatar
    A Mercy who heals a Rein for 25% of his HP then dies running out of position to dmg boost a Junkrat over and over.

Tell him to die. Please.

"HP. ATK. DEF. GOLD. EXP. LV. Everytime a number increases, that feeling. Thats me"

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code

FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

The Fallen Child Chara Dreemurr's Avatar

My back hurts. But it worths.

"HP. ATK. DEF. GOLD. EXP. LV. Everytime a number increases, that feeling. Thats me"

Apparently Mccree might be getting nerfed and DVa buffed.

I like playing DVa a lot already but it's true she's not a tank.

Vigilant. Relied Upon. Vigilantia's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    Cheers love.

i should learn tracer
    Learn tracer after learning all the maps and other heroes first. Hard to be a non-vertical flanker if you don't know all the backroutes.

That's really thinking of Dva the wrong way. She's a flanker and assaulter. Her booster rockets make her incredibly mobile. The only real tank is Reinhardt.

I hope Dva gets buffed. Her cannons do pitiful damage outside of 4m, and her movement speed sucks when firing (and moving) meaning almost everyone will be outside 4m.

I love it
    I love Kylo Ren

Just move DVa to Offense, that's how pretty much everyone plays her anyway from my experience

- - - Updated - - -

Give her M1 some extra punch while they're at it
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Yeah, her garbagecannons are garbage. If anything, put her regular form's gun on her mech, that'd be enough of a buff, I love that gun. She's actually a lot easier to get kills with when she's out of her mech.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

It's not easier to get kills with but her pilot gun rly is sexy

I've been playing Zarya lately omg.. she's fun