Blog Entries
    this is stupidly complicated and totally not worth my time

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bahamut zero View Post
    this is stupidly complicated and totally not worth my time
    yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    do you really want cruor to be right?
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

Blog Entries
    you tell me

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    [00:21] <Cruor> Cruor is smart
    [00:21] <Cruor> cruor is kewl
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvia Edelfelt View Post
    I don't hate anyone~

It is a shame to see posters posting less, though.
    Same here for both things.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    do you really want cruor to be right?
    Sure, why not? Well... Except for the Enhance thing, you were definitely wrong there. But that's okay after all people make mistakes all the time.

Might as well address some stuff

Still won't stop shit when a quarter of the actually active forum posters hate each other for god knows why
    Nah it's more like there are five or six dumbass spammers that eventually gathered around jacktheinfinite on skype and avalon, so they get double the shit they usually would. And the rest of the animosity is either not new or harping on people like Break who sometimes bring it upon themselves but otherwise are 'acceptable targets' because of reputation. (basically memetic behaviour, it also happens with other stuff and makes it hard to bring them up legitimately when people are quoting them in random XD context)

and a large portion of the active users have just started doing small meme posts instead of actually discussing things (even if its an important topic) which just spawns off more annoyance (heck I'll even admit that this shit has been causing me to make more retarded posts that aren't the huge convoluted paragraphs I used to do).
    This also isn't new since it started in late 2012. But the problem is people feel the need to act out their adapted forum personas all the time to stand out or whatever, so there is no balance between constructive posts and passive trolling. Doesn't help when the most visible posters do it either <.<

Though, I think this is more because of a decline of people who actually do more detailed arguments (ala Seika, arai is posting less, CanonRap, rats is posting less, Junky disappearing, Reiu not doing much [despite being food's appointed successor lol], I guess Mike could count, mew disappearing from pretty much everything but Blogs and AMG for years, fucking Dartz, aldeayeah slowly leaving, heck fucking terra isn't even talking- his last post in Questions is back in July etc. not going to include food in this list because a lot of his posts were actually kinda meme-y but he did however contribute a lot to discussions). Losing people who do arguments and with a rising population who don't care as much just causes this shit to happen.
    I thought something like "well there isn't much new material to discuss in the period between CCC and the mass announcements", but there are always new regulars coming in GD while others depart. (another thing might be that there isn't much stuff in the dark anymore thanks to CM3 wiki and McJon)

Oh and to reiterate I'm not going to say 'bcuz food was V& XDDD' because while food did contribute a lot, which gave a lot of reason for the people I mentioned to stay. He was normally very dickish (though not enough to warrant banning, but yeah, if you just go by the rules he was breaking them).

And again, food always tended to disappear for quite a awhile only to reappear and there wasn't a very big change of board culture as there is now. So I would definitely not say it is solely him.
    food was pretty chill once. Not entirely sure if he was holding the trolling in or gradually got pissed because of the community or something
    Last edited by Leftovers; November 9th, 2014 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    there isn't much stuff in the dark anymore thanks to CM3 wiki and McJon
    Leftovers is saying you killed Type-Moon discussion, mcjon.

Blog Entries
    Know what would stimulate GD discussion?

BL Wiki.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Luvia Edelfelt View Post
    Leftovers is saying you killed Type-Moon discussion, mcjon.
    no i'm saying his and the rest of the runers' based output far outstrips nasu's and the other translators' production

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    I thought something like "well there isn't much new material to discuss in the period between CCC and the mass announcements", but there are always new regulars coming in GD while others depart. (another thing might be that there isn't much stuff in the dark anymore thanks to CM3 wiki and McJon)
    Lets burn everything and return to the dark ages.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hong Kong Walmart View Post

BL Wiki.
    Look at him. Look at him and laugh.
    My attempts at being a (fanfic) writer:

Eclipse - a Saber Alter oneshot
    Requiem for a Race - Altrouge and Ortenrosse hunt the TAs ( 1/3 chapters, discontinued )
    Memories of a King - a 'Saber Origins' story ( 8/? chapters, discontiuned )
    A Small Warmth - a post UBW-Good oneshot, Saber/Rin
    Devil's Thrill - Narbareck hunts down a DAA Blackmore ( 10/10 chapters, finished )
    Boundary of Loneliness - Ryougi Shiki/Alphard Al-Shua oneshot. Lemon-flavoured

Blog Entries
    I think like Siriel or something paid DP 20 bux for the license to wiki software 3 years ago.
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

BL Wiki.
    This but unironically.

I think like Siriel or something paid DP 20 bux for the license to wiki software 3 years ago.
    I think quite a few people chipped in for a fair amount more than $20.

i was going to but now I'm glad I didn't

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Satehi View Post
    This but unironically.
    I meant it.

Again, not happening unless an update comes out to support vbulletin or DP backs down on Single Sign On and allows
    banned
    non-BL
    members to edit.

Gimme the chances of the latter happening.

Isn't the whole point of the software that it integrates with vbulletin? What went wrong.

Blog Entries
    Message someone a password on BL, they message it back to some internet janitor nominated for the purpose on the wiki, there, cross-site authentication.

Oh my god I just read the VaultWiki development blog and they don't use VCS or Unit Tests, no wonder it doesn't work.

- - - Updated - - -

Like no unit tests, ok, but no version control, lol what