Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456914 ... LastLast

Thread: Updated Rules and Punishment System

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    Oh...
    Come to the skype Pai. We got cool members now it will be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    Oh...
    ......is it wrong that I was expecting either you or mcjon to do this much earlier?

...I wonder if this will lead to mobius space finally getting more traffic.....

Then food will come back, and we can finally get the rest of clock towe.........it's never gonna happen is it?
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hong Kong Walmart View Post
    Really? You really mean it?
    With all my heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMegas View Post
    ......is it wrong that I was expecting either you or mcjon to do this much earlier?

...I wonder if this will lead to mobius space finally getting more traffic.....

Then food will come back, and we can finally get the rest of clock towe.........it's never gonna happen is it?
    Nope.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    With all my heart.
    Cross your heart and hope to die?

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So long as they aren't Grail Wars, sure.

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    But people don't even realize that memeposting is a thing until they become immersed in the forum culture, I doubt noobs even notice when it's not called out.

If you visit other forums you can see people unironically engaging in the same debates that are caused by memeposting here.
    I refer more on how a lot of these people also shit on noobs.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    If it's a good grail war, I'm fine with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungandr View Post
    Us or them?

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdoom View Post
    The shadow mod?
    I'd call myself that, but then I'd have to be invisible all the time and sooner or later I'd start making nudist jokes to entertain myself.

It's not like you'd ever know!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    So does this mean Chris wont be getting bullied anymore?

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The last incident of anybody actually shitting on a noob was a massive DO YOU READ spergin about somebody not posting in the questions thread, not exactly something I'd compare with Mike days, nor something I would actually associate with memeposting per se.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    I'd be doing the fandom and Nasu himself a huge disservice if I tried to translate any of his fiction without at least reading and digesting the collected works of Edogawa Ranpo and Yokomizo Seishi. You can't truly understand an author without knowing where they came from and who inspired them, after all.

So once the copyrights on their works expire and they get uploaded to Aozora Bunko, I'll get right on finishing Clock Tower.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    The last incident of anybody actually shitting on a noob was a massive DO YOU READ spergin about somebody not posting in the questions thread, not exactly something I'd compare with Mike days, nor something I would actually associate with memeposting per se.
    I cannot answer you without starting to namedrop people and examples and that'd probably lead to something very silly so I guess let's just leave it here.

quotes
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I dunno. Like, dunno if it's just me, but it looks like a lot of new guys (the weirder ones, too. the ones everyone suspects of being C-V) end up getting 'shunned' from other forums, and end up taking sanctuary in Avalon. And then they never leave.

Blog Entries
    I dunno. Like, dunno if it's just me, but it looks like a lot of new guys (the weirder ones, too. the ones everyone suspects of being C-V) end up getting 'shunned' from other forums, and end up taking sanctuary in Avalon. And then they never leave.
    Is that because people flame them beyond rules coverage though or because they just in general can't handle being in an argument.

.....I'm not sure that's even most of the new guys.

just some of them. To be fair, some of them could make pretty easy steps to not get shat on outside of Avalon IMO. Though I dun wanna name names and stuff, so I'll leave it there

Quote Originally Posted by Maple-tan View Post
    .....it very much depends on his ability to stay away from Avalon.

Since I have yet to see him make more than 4 consecutive posts there without getting temp'd
    Last edited by Megas; November 7th, 2014 at 11:45 PM.
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple-tan View Post
    I'll you're talking about Christemo, he earned those bans. We wouldn't have given them if we didn't think them justified and Big Brother is never wrong.

But seriously, I was not kidding about us doing our best to be fair. We probably gave people the benefit of the doubt more than we should have. Getting banned around here either takes work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    I cannot answer you without starting to namedrop people and examples and that'd probably lead to something very silly so I guess let's just leave it here.
    Though I dun wanna name names and stuff, so I'll leave it there
    Every time somebody refuses to name names they're talking about me.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    No, McJon. You're perfect.

Blog Entries
    dont talk to the convict, kid, lets just go away

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Every time somebody refuses to name names they're talking about me.
    I declare thee Angra Mainyu

quotes