Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456781116 ... LastLast

Thread: Updated Rules and Punishment System

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple-tan View Post
    Is a long distance phone call not worth your life
    Did you know that you can't dox me via Yellow Pages because this house has no home phone line?

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    +1 not even being mean spend less time here more time on one of those help lines if your contemplating suicide from forum posts
    If Ivan was being serious, then yeah, add my +1 to that.

BL is supposed to be a place to relax, not a trial to endure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungandr View Post
    Just to clairfy but I mostly meant that it'd lead to some silly discussions happening all around, which would just serve to derail the thread and lead nowhere.
    H'okay then.

"Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts."

Do Mira posts constitute as the first one or should I just keep relying on the block system instead?
    Not sure what you mean, clarify?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post

H'okay then.

He doesn't like the user mirakura.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

He's saying there's a user in Avalon who annoys him, and he wonders if he should report it.

edit: Sniped
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

Blog Entries
    In short, he's being a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdoom View Post
    Her(?) posts trigger me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdoom View Post
    *rolls eyes*

If they're breaking the rules or otherwise legitimately shitting up the board, sure, report them. If it's just a personal thing...

Well, if we could ban people on the basis of being annoying, we would not need the this topic.
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....

That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    talk it out, man
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMegas View Post
    He's saying there's a user in Avalon who annoys him
    Well I said Mira since shes the one that comes out of Avalon more often than the rest of the Avalon posters not including the ones Ive already blocked. That and I've already been open about my distaste of some others so I like to mix things up here and there.

It's a personal thing, at least from what I've seen.
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    trying to test the new infraction system, i see
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    trying to test the new infraction system, i see
    Please do the decent thing and just use the report feature its rude to just call me out on it.

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This is still a place to relax for me, but I figured out that I can't just keep stewing in the 7th because I thought that, after all the isolationism that I personally did in exclusively staying there, the smugness and shitposting is finally coming to 7th and I don't like it.

Hell, I get utterly annoyed even at the knowledge that one of those users I despise have just posted in a thread I created or frequented, so I decide that I can't just stay there to fend them off and target the roots instead, which are outside the 7th. I feel like it was my fault that BL has come to this, so I'm trying amend that by not just staying on the 7th.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan The Mouse View Post
    I feel like it was my fault that BL has come to this, so I'm trying amend that by not just staying on the 7th.
    No offense intended man, but I can more or less assure you that you had no influence whatsoever on what has happened in BL in the last year or so.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    I'm with Tobi on this one. No, no it really didn't.
    Well heres an actual srs question then, can we reopen that one thread where we inquire why users were banned? It seems you believe the last few temps of his were indeed worth placing but most inquiries as to what brought it on were almost always never responded to. DP closed it but before he did although yes people shitpost in it a bit most concerns were addressed and everyone was (generally) happy.

Blog Entries
    Well I said Mira since shes the one that comes out of Avalon more often than the rest of the Avalon posters not including the ones Ive already blocked. That and I've already been open about my distaste of some others so I like to mix things up here and there.
    Then no. If they annoy you that bad, keep doing what you're doing. Ignoring is better than igniting a flame war.

It beats what a lot other people are doing, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan The Mouse View Post
    This is still a place to relax for me, but I figured out that I can't just keep stewing in the 7th because I thought that, after all the isolationism that I personally did in exclusively staying there, the smugness and shitposting is finally coming to 7th and I don't like it.

Hell, I get utterly annoyed even at the knowledge that one of those users I despise have just posted in a thread I created or frequented, so I decide that I can't just stay there to fend them off and target the roots instead, which are outside the 7th. I feel like it was my fault that BL has come to this, so I'm trying amend that by not just staying on the 7th.
    Well, don't be too hard on yourself. We do need people to try and make the place better, complacency in bile is one of the worse things around, but saying your responsible for a decline in the board is probably a bit much.

Unless you're some secret mastermind that doesn't have a phone line in order to avoid being traced, but that's just silly.

...Right?

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

.....I don't honestly see it being such a terrible place....

I mean, sure, the derails can get tiring, but those have been more or less reigned in recently from what I've seen lately.

Thread spamming has been punished more recently. I thought it was calming down a bit anyway.

I mean, I guess I just must be thick-skinned, but it doesn't feel so offensive to me...
    Last edited by Megas; November 8th, 2014 at 12:26 AM.
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well heres an actual srs question then, can we reopen that one thread where we inquire why users were banned? It seems you believe the last few temps of his were indeed worth placing but most inquiries as to what brought it on were almost always never responded to. DP closed it but before he did although yes people shitpost in it a bit most concerns were addressed and everyone was (generally) happy.
    Seconding this.

the thread part not the questioning christemos bans part
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    Well heres an actual srs question then, can we reopen that one thread where we inquire why users were banned?
    Wasn't that thread for who is and isn't perm'd? Not really a problem anymore.

I'll bring it up and we'll see what happens, I suppose.

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    Well, don't be too hard on yourself. We do need people to try and make the place better, complacency in bile is one of the worse things around, but saying your responsible for a decline in the board is probably a bit much.

Unless you're some secret mastermind that doesn't have a phone line in order to avoid being traced, but that's just silly.

...Right?
    I don't you worry, I certainly am not a reptilian scout whose HQ is located somewhere in the Moon, observing human activity for the sake of cultural research, as mandated by the Overlords of the Galactic Confederated Empire. Haha.