Page 197 of 197 FirstFirst ... 97147187192195196197
Results 3,921 to 3,929 of 3929

Thread: General Movies Thread

Happy Megane Sion is Best Sion! ChiakiKakumei's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Was the Skrull always a peaceful race and the Kree complete assholes in the comics? All I know is that they always want to kill each other,
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    both are complete assholes in the comics.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    And then when the Skrulls lost their homeworld to Galactus, they became Death Cult Terrorists rather than refugees.

Gundam-a-thon Status: 0079 Zeta ZZ Char's Counterattck War In the Pocket F91 Stardust Memories Victory G Gundam Wing Endless Waltz 8th MS After War X Turn A SEED 00 Unicorn AGE Reconguista The Orgin Thunderbolt IBO

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiakiKakumei View Post
    Was the Skrull always a peaceful race and the Kree complete assholes in the comics? All I know is that they always want to kill each other,
    Skrulls used to be peaceful but then the Kree started attacking them because they lost a competition, killed the winning race as well as the skrull judges for not choosing them.
    FGO:574132069/Asunder (Support: Chibi [Level:Maxxed])

Just saw Jordan Peele's Us and I really liked it, maybe a little more than Get Out. I'm glad I knew nothing about it or what to expect beyond the name of the director and the fact that it was some sort of horror movie. It was a beautifully crafted film with some really good ideas. It has some really good twists and turns and it was very satisfying to watch unfold. I think Get Out is better written, acted, paced and edited, but I found Us to be better filmed, written, scored and more consistently enjoyable. Definitely recommend seeing this one without any foreknowledge, not even the poster, if possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    tfw no Fate/One

Blog Entries
    Everybody but you already saw the announcement trailer a few months ago

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Everybody but you already saw the announcement trailer a few months ago
    Yeah, I tend live under a rock for live-action stuff in general. I'm aware that just about no one goes into this completely blind, but I felt it worth noting because it added a lot to the experience for me where it doesn't for many other things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    tfw no Fate/One

recently watched movie called do not breathe

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hellboy (2019) was pretty good, but I'd like to have a sit-down with the sound mixer and just figure out what the heck they were thinking with some of those scenes where the music was way too damn loud. The scene where Hellboy gets pissy at the changeling was full of dramatic tension and uncertainty, but I cannot say that other like instances were as successful.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.