Thread: Questions about View Filter and about handling your own blog

Blog Entries

Questions about View Filter and about handling your own blog

Is there a way to reorder your blog entries, or are they just stuck to chronological when created? If there's no way to completely reorder them, is there any way to pin an entry to the top or something?

Is there a way to change the default View Filter on your own blog? For instance, so that when you click View Blog Entries on your own profile you get to see just your Visible Blog Entries or just your Draft Blog Entries, etc.. Obviously others already only see the stuff set as Visible Blog Entries, but that's not really what I mean.

Is there a way to move the View Filter menu at the top of your blog page rather than needing to scroll at the bottom every time you want to change the filter that's being applied?

I understand these would be niche features and have in mind a different way to handle stuff without them, but I thought I should ask anyway just in case I'm missing something.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    You pretty much have it right. There is no way to change the order.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Blog Entries
    I see. Thanks for confirming!