Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 491213141516 LastLast

Thread: mew's Translations

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    If you are reasonable people it shouldn't cause arguments, but we're on the Internet after all.

I actually kind of know the feeling. See a while ago I happened to stumble across something I had never seen before and I dont think to many people on BL have seen it. I have been debating on how to introduce the topic without starting an unproductive flamewar. Actually, one of the reasons I have been bugging you on the subject is it seems like the appropriate venue to mention it. if nothing else, then I have some plausible deniability on who started the firestorm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Post it here, nobody ever comes to the translation forum.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Post it here, nobody ever comes to the translation forum.

nah. not yet at least. If nothing else, I wanna see this article and decide if I think if it relates before anything else.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    hey I'm bored what should I translate next
    help pai with fire girl?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    Can you at least PM what you're talking about? It's mean to tease like this. I promise I won't post anything about it, I'll let you do that when you're ready.

Blog Entries
    hey, mew has been teasing with that article for a couple of months now. in this moment, you feel the pain of every person who cant just go bring up a scan and translate it themselves.

Blog Entries
    Boo. Come on, just a hint?

- - - Updated - - -

I mean mew's isn't even going to cause that big of a stir since all the big stuff like "Sakura is totally a murderer and she got away with it" came out as soon as the article went up online, the rest is just boring writer stuff.

Blog Entries
    well, we will see. if it doesnt relate at all and would be totally off topic, maybe ill introduce it in a blog post or something.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Boo. Come on, just a hint?
    Can you at least PM what you're talking about? It's mean to tease like this. I promise I won't post anything about it, I'll let you do that when you're ready.
    huh? what is this tone of desperation

dude, you'd have no problem reading it yourself. I'll e-mail you a link, I copied the whole thing into a Google Doc at one point.

Blog Entries
    No, I know all about the interview you're translating. I've still got the archive bookmarked. I wanted to know what this mysterious and completely different firestarter Tobias stumbled on is. He's playing coy with it.

Blog Entries

dude, you'd have no problem reading it yourself. I'll e-mail you a link, I copied the whole thing into a Google Doc at one point.

and here we have proof that mew, in fact, has me on his ignore list.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    oh. ohhhh

I can't read

- - - Updated - - -

No, I know all about the interview you're translating. I've still got the archive bookmarked. I wanted to know what this mysterious and completely different firestarter Tobias stumbled on is. He's playing coy with it.
    I e-mailed you for no reason ORZ

Blog Entries
    Well it's the thought that counts!

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I actually kind of know the feeling. See a while ago I happened to stumble across something I had never seen before and I dont think to many people on BL have seen it. I have been debating on how to introduce the topic without starting an unproductive flamewar. Actually, one of the reasons I have been bugging you on the subject is it seems like the appropriate venue to mention it. if nothing else, then I have some plausible deniability on who started the firestorm.
    Tell me

This too

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    PM me your email address

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Finally getting around to listening to this Fate/Zero Talk Sessions (from season 1 lol). They're hosted by Koyama (Kiritsugu).

The reason I mention this is, halfway through the one with Seki (Archer) and Hayami (Tokiomi) they just give up and switch to saying "mahou" for magic because it's easier to say lol

Question, for the Chaldeum Servant intimacy things, can we send a picture of the finished things(raw) for you to translate and add to the info dump?

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCSoD View Post
    Question, for the Chaldeum Servant intimacy things, can we send a picture of the finished things(raw) for you to translate and add to the info dump?
    Sure, PM me

Alright, will be incoming in say, a day or two. Working out internet kinks.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCSoD View Post
    Alright, will be incoming in say, a day or two. Working out internet kinks.
    Actually just remembered, we already have many screenshots from other users. I think I have the links to albums saved somewhere.

And anyway the game has been out long enough that all the text is on Japanese wikis by now.

But I'll let you know if there's anything I want.