Page 1 of 16 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: mew's Translations

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries

mew's Translations

Notice (2022/05): In accordance with TYPE-MOON's copyright policy ("3. Scenario"), I no longer engage in unauthorized translations of their works. Thank you for your understanding, and for all of your friendship and support over the years. I hope you'll continue to support TM by buying officially translated titles when they become available. It's been a long road to get here, but the worldwide fanbase is finally getting the attention it always deserved.

---

This is a thread to help keep track of the TYPE-MOON related things I have translated or helped to translate.

Current Projects

Last edited by mewarmo990; December 8th, 2022 at 02:44 PM. Reason: thank you everyone.

Blog Entries
    Once the translation of Fate/complete material III: World material is done, can you provide us with a pdf of it or something, like Mcjon did with his Type-Moon Encyclopedia?

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    Once the translation of Fate/complete material III: World material is done, can you provide us with a pdf of it or something, like Mcjon did with his Type-Moon Encyclopedia?
    You mean like a scanlated version of the book? I don't have the skills to do that. I would accept the help, though.

If you just mean an offline version of the text, yeah that should be fairly easy to accomplish.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    hey mew

let's make it happen

just tell me what to put in the blanks
    don't quote me on this

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Nice! I will call on you at that time, then.

Blog Entries
    k

just post translations in this thread and I'll typeset them onto the clean scans and into a searchable PDF, one page at a time.

(yes, the choice of page I posted means I'm desperately goading you to do Theory of Magic)
    don't quote me on this

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Yeah once it's all done I'll give it to you in page order.

Blog Entries
    No need to wait for all to be done, is what I meant. One page at a time is enough (it's better for me, actually)
    don't quote me on this

Blog Entries
    Yey!

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Hi. Status.

I got some down in a Word doc over the holiday, but I'm leaving on a road trip tomorrow. Target for CM3 is end of the month. Next will be EXTRA Material, that will be filling in the rest of stuff that arai and food didn't do.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I can/may provide some help with typesetting, if a help is needed. Just saying.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Blog Entries
    I got all of Theory of Magic all clean and nice.
    Cleaning Record of Heaven's Feel (specifically the servant profiles) will be more of a challenge.
    don't quote me on this

Blog Entries
    It just occurred to me that since the first Complete Material book got an official English release, the third book probably will as well, eventually. And since I will be buying that (I already have the first one), I will probably not need this scanlation after all...I feel bad now, since I first asked about it...But oh well, I'm sure there are plenty of others who are not willing to spend money on the official version, and who will greatly appreciate this.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    It just occurred to me that since the first Complete Material book got an official English release, the third book probably will as well, eventually. And since I will be buying that (I already have the first one), I will probably not need this scanlation after all...I feel bad now, since I first asked about it...But oh well, I'm sure there are plenty of others who are not willing to spend money on the official version, and who will greatly appreciate this.
    When there's Ghost in the Machine level errors I'm sure you'll be wanting this instead.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    When there's Ghost in the Machine level errors I'm sure you'll be wanting this instead.
    Of course I don't know Japanese, but still, the first book seemed fine to me? Not that there was a whole lot to translate in it to begin with of course, it was mostly art.

Ghost in the Machine sounds cool

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Art Materials is not going to be the same as World Materials. Like you said there's going to be more words in World Materials.

Blog Entries
    Art Materials is not going to be the same as World Materials. Like you said there's going to be more words in World Materials.
    So basically you're just assuming/taking it for granted that the official translation is going to suck? Why? What are you basing that on?

Blog Entries
    On the fact that the existing official translations suck.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.