Page 133 of 287 FirstFirst ... 3383123128131132133134135138143183233 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 5730

Thread: Lord El-Melloi II Case Files

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Has FSN happened yet by this point? I only know that the first volume was a few months before it, but I don't know if there've been any time skips.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Spoiler:
    This volume starts a bit before Rin summons Archer but maybe after Medusa is summoned. Hishiri mentions 4 or 5 Servants have been summoned.
    Adding to You's answer
    Spoiler:
    In the middle of the novel, Waver and Gray are informed that Caster's Master has died. Also the Grand Decision will be held on February 2nd, that is a day or two after the novel ends

I really enjoyed this volume, going throught London investigating, the conspiracy and political power play of the Lords, getting to know more about the Clock Tower structure, was really cool.
    Some extra bits of trivia since You already covered the important stuff
    Spoiler:
    On the last Grand Decision, the El-Melloi got moved from their previous faculty to the twelve. So Reines fears a little that a new one is gettting held. And she was right, as she/Waver are put in the middle of both factions as the decisive vote.
    Lord Tranbellio is another natural born king
    The sucessor to Lord Eulyphis are chose among branch families and then adopted on the main one.
    Waver can use VH to created a pocket size version of himself.
    Can't remember if it was mentioned before but the organization that handles the Sealing Designations is name 天文台カリオン, its HQ are in Albion.
    Last image in the novel are Faker and her Master, so now we know what he looks like

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Adding to You's answer
    Spoiler:
    In the middle of the novel, Waver and Gray are informed that Caster's Master has died. Also the Grand Decision will be held on February 2nd, that is a day or two after the novel ends
    The date February 2nd is important because that is the day Saber is summoned.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    can't wait for welfare gray and limited 5* faker
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    Have any of the books given any new details on the clock tower director at this point?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    can't wait for welfare gray and limited 5* faker
    I'd prefer the 5* to be Kay but yeah he'd be a four.

I'm not surprise about the direction of HS. That was something that was obvious since the beginning given Grat and Waver's wish. I'm actually surprised tho we haven't seen anything about Zhuge show up. I'd thought Sanda would worm that connection in somewhere and hopefully be in a more satisfying way then FOR. Of course we will see won't we.

Also curious as I haven't caught up but why does Heartless want to summon Iskandar? If it's just for a general HS okay but I wouldn't pick Iskandar since even tho he's among the strongest of HS he's also not the most manageable. Curious but does Heartless even have CS?
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    I mean who knows because “He wants to summon Iskander!” is literally the last line of the book

JP Friend Code
    I was also wondering why he wanted to summon Iskandar lol. Like you already have Hephaestion’s sister why do you need another one.

So how does Waver handle that he is very quickly running out time join to HGW, did he came to term with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
    So how does Waver handle that he is very quickly running out time join to HGW, did he came to term with it?
    Yeah, he give up on it after his first meeting with Heartless on vol. 5

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Yeah, he give up on it after his first meeting with Heartless on vol. 5
    Hey is there any fun trivia from like Vol. 6 and 7 that stands out? Translations are so slow, I like to hear whatever I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    I'd prefer the 5* to be Kay but yeah he'd be a four.

I'm not surprise about the direction of HS. That was something that was obvious since the beginning given Grat and Waver's wish. I'm actually surprised tho we haven't seen anything about Zhuge show up. I'd thought Sanda would worm that connection in somewhere and hopefully be in a more satisfying way then FOR. Of course we will see won't we.

Also curious as I haven't caught up but why does Heartless want to summon Iskandar? If it's just for a general HS okay but I wouldn't pick Iskandar since even tho he's among the strongest of HS he's also not the most manageable. Curious but does Heartless even have CS?
    I doubt about Zhuge because Sanda is going on Waver = Sherlock, Gray = Watson and Heartless = Moriarty for Case Files, and he is not subtle about it.
    Another theme on the novels is also Waver = Heartless, Waver sees him as another version of himself and he is direct at saying "he is me".

Quote Originally Posted by jennajayfeather View Post
    Hey is there any fun trivia from like Vol. 6 and 7 that stands out? Translations are so slow, I like to hear whatever I can.
    There was some time since I read it, but not much that I can't remember in terms of trivia. That case deals with Gray's backstory and the ritual that turn her into a saberface, which was discussed already
    I found really cute how Gray sees Add as her big brother and then compare them to Artoria and Kay, just to worry then how Add/Kay sees her having Artoria's face but not really being Artoria (Gray was being a worrywart then). Kay's famous swimming skills also make a return there

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jennajayfeather View Post
    I was also wondering why he wanted to summon Iskandar lol. Like you already have Hephaestion’s sister why do you need another one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    He says he wants to see Waver's troubled face.
    But that's probably not his only goal.

Heartless gets command spells in the mystic eyes train volume. He used 2 IIRC
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Asunder's Avatar
    JP Friend Code

NASUUUUUU

US Friend Code
    This is the Einzberns having Rheingold all over again

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Eh, Rheingold was something lost in a word salad that if you had the original probably would make you go "right, and the Einzberns are German...huh," this is more the Nasu "Remember that throwaway line that you glossed over the one time and didn't think much of? Now I'm expanding on it."

It's more comparable to something like how the Knights of the Round complained about Tristan's "archery" and then we get him in FGO and learn its "harp playing."

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    It's more comparable to something like how the Knights of the Round complained about Tristan's "archery" and then we get him in FGO and learn its "harp playing."
    Ahh, I was just thinking about Hellshake Yano

Next volume of Case Files is the last one. THAT WAS A LIE

http://typemoon.com/news/2018/-Ms4ny

Next volume of Case Files annoucement, it's not the end of this case is the "Middle" of the story (next volume should be the last one)