Page 143 of 287 FirstFirst ... 4393133138141142143144145148153193243 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 5730

Thread: Lord El-Melloi II Case Files

Blog Entries
    I think Waver is also dismantling the grail for his fair lady's sake.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jennajayfeather View Post
    I wonder if Gray keeps those abilities/stops the growth from accelerating after Saber dies?

If she doesn't, that'd make UBW's good end almost a tragic end for Gray if Saber's presence means she cant escape from becoming Artoria...

Which,

Is kinda ironic considering there'd be two of them
    But Saber never really dies, so much as goes to Avalon. If she's summoned again, I'd assume Gray's transformation would advance again.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, do we know if Gray only transforms upon each summon, or as long as Artoria is present in the World? If the former, UBW Good End will keep her in her current state indefinitely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Quote Originally Posted by Jawaunw1 View Post
    Now that you mention it did they ever mention what timeline this is in
    This ends when the 5th Holy Grail War starts, so none yet.

This whole thing about Dr. Heartless trying to turn Iskandar into a Divine Spirit and the Faker thing make me wonder how Waver would feel about summoning Iskandar after all this...
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    This whole thing about Dr. Heartless trying to turn Iskandar into a Divine Spirit and the Faker thing make me wonder how Waver would feel about summoning Iskandar after all this...
    Waver mustered enough courage to announce himself to Iskander as his subordinate, follower and friend, and is determined to join his army in his NP, so nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    May be, but in the novel Sanda make Waver talk about HS turning into DS specifically and took the chance to drop a reference to
    Spoiler:
    Lion King. Waver gives for example what could have happened to Artoria if she keep holding Rhongo for too long, and takes the chance to ask Add if his theory is right: As long as Add seals Rhon, that won't happen to Gray
    But isn't he gone by end? Well it's not like I know what happened to him or how it affected Rhon.
    Last edited by Tenzen12; May 17th, 2019 at 12:26 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    I think Waver is also dismantling the grail for his fair lady's sake.
    This is a weirdly cute thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Waver mustered enough courage to announce himself to Iskander as his subordinate, follower and friend, and is determined to join his army in his NP, so nothing much.
    Typical but hmm...well, it wouldn't be Waver if he didn't have this sort of goal.

Blog Entries
    Waver lacked the confidence to call himself Iskander's friend despite the latter already sees him as one, so this is really a huge improvement on Waver's part. Also, it is sweet to see him addressing Gray as 'My fair lady' though.

I wonder how that works though. Throne is outside of time right? so Waver should already be part of Iskandar NP and thus known by Iskandar, even if newly manifested Alexander shouldn't known young verison of Waver.

Waver lacked the confidence to call himself Iskander's friend despite the latter already sees him as one, so this is really a huge improvement on Waver's part. Also, it is sweet to see him addressing Gray as 'My fair lady' though.
    That first part really shows Waver's growth as a person, and the second part is just adorable, even if I don't ship them.

All the growth that happens this feels like a lot of setup for something in the future rather than an actual ending to a novel

Quote Originally Posted by Jawaunw1 View Post
    All the growth that happens this feels like a lot of setup for something in the future rather than an actual ending to a novel
    The ending seems to be more about the finale to this string of cases related to Doctor Heartless' plot.

I honestly don't want the novels to extend past FSN's prologue, since that would entail choosing a route to consider canon.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    I honestly don't want the novels to extend past FSN's prologue, since that would entail choosing a route to consider canon.
    It would be kind of irrelevant now that we know how the Tree of Time works. Pretty sure all the routes in stay night are near the trunk of the tree anyway.

I didn't mean in the context of the broader Nasuverse, but my concern is that by going into FSN and after, it would choose to consider one route part of its own canon of events, thus ruling out other possibilities for it. Leave that to fans to fill in with their imagination.

Or they go with Fake's approach of using a "mystery route".

That would make the most sense.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Don't have to pick a route if you don't explain shit

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    School life picked a variant of Heaven’s Feel, so it’s not like spinoffs are against picking a route to follow.

The funny part of Himuten picking HF is that it kind of backfired for Narita given SF has clear ties with it.