Page 5 of 287 FirstFirst ... 34567101555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Lord El-Melloi II Case Files

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    what if

she turns out to be evil
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    She's the antagonist and only Waver can stop her plan to eliminate poverty by destroying all those who were infected by it.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    what if

she turns out to be evil
    Then I will dub thee best girl.

But since she's supposed to be Finnish, bourgeois Rin and we don't have any routes where Rin is firmly in the antagonist role outside of the rare moments in UBW and HF I wouldn't bank on it too much.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Isn't Luvia "headcanon" mostly based on Prillya?
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Wow, Dishonored spoilers.

Well, it's not like we've got much any for a headcanon for Luvia; besides what, fucking with Rin?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Some tidbits from HA, too: she and Shero fight a DAA(?) at some point, and he works as her butler after UBW.

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

She is pretty much just a richer, European Rin with a weird laugh, yes.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    She only resembles Rin in their combat magecraft thing; otherwise I don't see any similarities.

Blog Entries
    I'm sorry but as Rin whiteknight I must inform you that the central draw of Rin's character is her inner conflict over reconciling magi traditions with her own sense of morality, something that we never saw hinted at with Luvia.

unless you are talking about devoid of character comedy/HA rin then alright

Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure you can make Luvia actually compelling outside of comedy though. This story seems like the best place to start. Give her something cool to do, and give her a personality that's not "ha ha, she pretends to be refined but is actually some mixture of high school mean girl and pro wrestler".

- - - Updated - - -

in case you didnt notice my luvia image comes from F/UC first and prillya second

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    I'm sorry but as Rin whiteknight I must inform you that the central draw of Rin's character is her inner conflict over reconciling magi traditions with her own sense of morality, something that we never saw hinted at with Luvia.

unless you are talking about devoid of character comedy/HA rin then alright
    No, you're wrong, as a die-hard Rin fan I feel compelled to inform you that the central draw of her character is miniskirt and knee socks.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hm so this just got added to Toranoana today, together with the next Apo volume

Im quite looking forward to it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    No, you're wrong, as a die-hard Rin fan I feel compelled to inform you that the central draw of her character is miniskirt and knee socks.
    Look man, there are two kinds of anime fans, those that like characters because they hit the right moe notes and those that do the same but like to pretend this isn't the case by writing up page long character analysis wank and taking scenes out of their intended context to wank the supposed depth of the character in question.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridgeburner90 View Post
    It's funny because it just needs remembering that the Edelfelt are basically magi mercenaries, you can do some good shit with that background.
    I've seen that magi mercenary thing come up a few times before. Is it a Hollow Ataraxia thing? I've only read Stay Night, Zero and about half of the Apocrypha translation, which are all pretty lacking in Edelfelt.

maybe now you "not even a character" scum can leave my waifu alone

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    how does kotomine fit in this
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    She only resembles Rin in their combat magecraft thing; otherwise I don't see any similarities.
    Honor Student with a facade.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Honor Student with a facade.
    That's what I was getting at, they both pretend to be perfect at school.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvia Edelfelt View Post
    maybe now you "not even a character" scum can leave my waifu alone
    She appeared in so much stuff by now I don't think "not even a character" applies to her. She's kind of a joke character but she definitely has established traits.

"not even a character" applies to shit like Altrouge