Page 129 of 287 FirstFirst ... 2979119124127128129130131134139179229 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 5730

Thread: Lord El-Melloi II Case Files

US Friend Code
    Kay is really good at swimming huh, looks like what was said in the Knights of Marines CE was right.
    ".......Both of you appear to be quite skilled. Well, I however do not want to be wet, so I will only jump in when there is a lady drowning. On the other hand, the number one of the Round Table at swimming would be..."

"""Without a doubt, it's Sir Kay. That man has reached freakish levels!"""
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by canaki View Post
    - Sir Kay is really good at swimming.
    I knew it! Garden of Avalon hinted at it and FGO joked about it but now it's confirmed. Swimming master Kay.

Thanks for the info Canaki
    If only DW would release summer dudes, we could have Summer Kay (riot)

What's exactly a 'Virtual Noble Phantasm Deployment"?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    It appears to be a pseudo-deployment depending on different circumstances. Mash and Goetia don't understand the true nature of their NPs. "Good" Moriarty doesn't remember his NP's name, yet uses it partially. In Kay's case, the one in Case Files is not a Heroic Spirit, so he probably cannot actually use it at full potential.

Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    I knew it! Garden of Avalon hinted at it and FGO joked about it but now it's confirmed. Swimming master Kay.

Bedivere himself actually confirmed it all the way back in the Camelot chapter (at another point he also references his quest with Kay and Artoria to defeat the Giant of Mont St. Michel)

I also saw an interesting chart floating around a couple weeks ago. Looks like Kay was a supervisor in court (and we finally get a sliver of information about Percival even if it's just "he grew up in the forest")
    Last edited by bukkake; January 12th, 2018 at 12:46 AM.

US Friend Code
    I just heard of this but apparantly Siegfrieds catalyst showed up in one of the case files but was apparently destroyed? Is that true and if so what's the story behind it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bukkake View Post

Bedivere himself actually confirmed it all the way back in the Camelot chapter (at another point he also references his quest with Kay and Artoria to defeat the Giant of Mont St. Michel)

I also saw an interesting chart floating around a couple weeks ago. Looks like Kay was a supervisor in court (and we finally get a sliver of information about Percival even if it's just "he grew up in the forest")
    I just noticed but that only has 12 portraits, whose the knight missing?

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    whose the knight missing?
    Well it would be one of Artoria's knights.

Who's missing, well, that lists those shown plus Gareth, Kay, Galahad, Bors, and Percival. It does not have Gaheris or Palamedes.

US Friend Code
    I feeling Gaheris is really being left from his siblings, tho I get since he doesn't have any paticualar myth outside him killing his mother... whose Morgan la Fey in Fate so that could be something.

Also Palamedes is also interesting since he was often Tristan's rival in both skill and love in the originals.

anywhere than here

I just heard of this but apparantly Siegfrieds catalyst showed up in one of the case files but was apparently destroyed? Is that true and if so what's the story behind it.

- - - Updated - - -

I just noticed but that only has 12 portraits, whose the knight missing?
    That image is from the Chaldea Ace that got scan a while ago. It has Percival, Bors, Galahad, Kay and Gareth. So yeah, there are missing Gaheris and Palamedes

About the catalyst, I remember about that, under spoiler cuase it happen in vol 3* (just in case), also this is from memory, so take it with a huge grain of salt, ok?
    *The second part of the Izelma Twin Tower Case (the translation stop at the first part)
    Spoiler:
    Basically, Atomic Gaterode accepted the job to attack Byron house for the catalyst as payment cause it was supposed to be in his possetion. But in reality, although it was, Touko has destroyed it and used as an ingredient when she helped made the princesses beautie, everyone was shocked when Waver revealed she did that (even Touko cause she alter her memory to forget the event as part of her agreement with Byron). When question why she would do something like that, Waver answer thats just Touko personality, to do something so shocking just to see everyones face to what she laught and admit that yeah, that sounds like her. Apparently, destroying a catalyst that ancient and invaluable is something mages would normally never do, but Touko is a bit of an odd ball so...

- - - Updated - - -

I feeling Gaheris is really being left from his siblings, tho I get since he doesn't have any paticualar myth outside him killing his mother... whose Morgan la Fey in Fate so that could be something.

Also Palamedes is also interesting since he was often Tristan's rival in both skill and love in the originals.
    Palamedes is also famous for completing King Pellinore's quest and defeating the Questing Beast
    I wonder how they are gonna incorporated that part of Gaheris story, cuase he killed his mother when he found her sleeping with Lamorak, one of King Pellinore's sons with whom they have a feud agaisnt the whole clan (cause King Pellinore kill they father, and later Gawain kill him). So it makes me curious since they change their mother to Morgan

US Friend Code
    Poor Siegfried, tho given what the catalyst actually is it makes sense it could be used like that, after all Dragon blood is probably a rare commodity.

anywhere than here

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't remember if the blood was even necessary for what she was doing, she might have literally just needed some ashes

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Poor Siegfried, tho given what the catalyst actually is it makes sense it could be used like that, after all Dragon blood is probably a rare commodity.
    that became joke in Japan. Sanda never be able to roll Waver because he's cursed by Siegfried.

US Friend Code
    Alas, poor Sumanai.

US Friend Code
    Waver makes some of the best faces.

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    Nope, thanks for the link

Luvia's expressions were the best for me in chapter 3, from her smug bow to her embarrasment lol
    Nice we get to see what Add and the Beast clearly look like and also those little bits of english like in the cards or Gray's notebook since they are supposed to be written in english, it's a nice touch

lol Waver's face when shaking Add's cage is hilarious.