Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1520232425

Thread: Boku no Hero Academia

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    That he did, minus the actual shredding. Also, the looks of surprise on the few faces we could see really sold it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Horseman War of Apocalypse Knight of Rebellion13's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Haru-Chan
    Blog Entries
    Liberation army will become a very quick stepping stone aren't they?
    Last edited by Knight of Rebellion13; May 10th, 2019 at 09:35 PM.
    Spoiler:

War bring nothing but loss for both sides

Unfortunately, it seems so, especially with Machia in play in an hour and 20 minutes. Also, long haired IT guy is definitely an arrogant dickbag who will die in a humiliating manner, unlike Curious, who almost won and managed to basically take her opponent out of commission.

Unless Rikiya reveals his uber powerful Quirk that allows him to go toe to toe with Machia.

All in all, this arc seems to be there solely for the development of the LoV, who I honestly do not like that much. I do honestly pity Shigaraki, though.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Horseman War of Apocalypse Knight of Rebellion13's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Haru-Chan
    Blog Entries
    Same. Shigaraki really suffer, I only can assume he was brainwashed by All for One make him forget his family
    I thought this gonna be 3 side war or something
    Spoiler:

War bring nothing but loss for both sides

Really, I am just becoming increasingly disappointed that the Liberation Army is just being used as a setup for LoV character development. I never really bought into the LoV hype as a lovable group of psychos with "high" ideals of their own, especially since they still are a disorganized group without any real plan beyond getting rid of what they don't like. The Liberation Army, on the other hand, actuallly is a well-organized group with history in the 'verse who have an ideal they will fight to the end for. I wish the heroes also had a chance to fight them, and that perhaps the LoV will sustain actual casualties from this.