Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [FSN/Naruto] Malice Liner

True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I wasn't arguing that it wasn't. >_>

But again, not the thread for this.

Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

Once again I must say this is Awesome.

Glad to see it here, fallacies!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Space_Mook From SpaceBattles View Post

Long ago, in a distant timeline, I, Kyuubee, the Entropy-shifting Master of Grief, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish Mahou Shoujo wielding a magic shield stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, she tore open a portal in time and flung herself into the past, where my evil is raw! Now, the fool seeks to change the future, and undo the future that is Kyuubee..."

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamsRequiem View Post
    Theo's not the type to judge a book by it's cover. So is Mike, except when it involves Sakura.

They're not lunatics who can't appreciate a story or the effort given in it, guys.
    Well, at the moment I've not read it (because it looks like a cross-over between a setting which I have a strong dislike for (that being "post-UBW Rin x Shirou are happily married (with a child etc.) and have seemingly forgotten about Sakura entirely despite her being Rin's sister") and an anime I know next to nothing of), so I can't really make any comment on the quality of the fic yet. Of course, that may change in the future, but in general I don't read crossovers unless they're both good and FSN-centric with a reasonable amount of Sakura involvement, because I don't know enough about the non-FSN half of the fic to understand what's going on properly.

I hope shirou and rin own those overconfident characters(mainly sasuke).
    and I hope you bring in a servant later, it would make it more interesting.

Familiar faces that have already listed in appendices: Loli-Gilgamesh; Fate/StrangeFake Enkidu (?); "Caster" (?)
    Familiar faces who will not be Servants, and are not yet in the appendices: Sasaki Kojirou, wandering samurai
    Familiar non-servants that are not yet in the appendices: Haruno Zouken

There are plans for regular Servants to appear, but that won't be for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by fallacies View Post
    Haruno Zouken
    *snorts the hell?

Quote Originally Posted by fallacies View Post
    Haruno Zouken
    You have made my day.

well thanks for adding more things for me to hate sakura now....

I hope your gonna set things up where shirou, rin, and maybe tenten, fight and beat up sakura miserably for defending zouken. add naruto for a bonus.
    and maybe add sakura as captive in there to interest mike.

In b4 Mike RAEG.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LoreOfClark View Post
    In b4 Mike RAEG.
    Hmm, actually, looking at it I think he's talking about an entirely different Sakura getting beaten up, although I suspect he's deliberately being unclear to wind me up, since he used both Sakura's in the same post....

@ mike

I know, but I thought he was implying that Sakura (Fate) was JUST a captive, and had no other relevence to plotlines, and only added her as a service to you, otherwise she'd be compleatly ignored. That's what I thought you'd complain about. Possibly I just read it in the wrong tone of type.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LoreOfClark View Post
    @ mike

I know, but I thought he was implying that Sakura (Fate) was JUST a captive, and had no other relevence to plotlines, and only added her as a service to you, otherwise she'd be compleatly ignored. That's what I thought you'd complain about. Possibly I just read it in the wrong tone of type.
    Ah, OK.

Well, I know little of Naruto, so my initial response was to assume he meant the real Sakura and not some Naruto impostor, and hence I replied to it accordingly, before realising that that actually wasn't what he meant when I read it through a second time.

As for Sakura being "just a captive", it depends how it's handled. After all, if it's anything like FSN there's not a lot Sakura can do about it, and indeed that's basically what she is in FSN, too, Zouken's captive (since she has no way out). The only difference is that, in FSN, Shirou knows her, and that may or may not fit in here.

I don't mind Sakura being treated like that as long as it's in-character and she doesn't get ignored entirely. All that annoys me is when Sakura is just entirely forgotten about or when she's made to be either weak or an insane, evil Yandere.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Hmm, actually, looking at it I think he's talking about an entirely different Sakura getting beaten up, although I suspect he's deliberately being unclear to wind me up, since he used both Sakura's in the same post....
    Who say's they're not the same person? >:3 trollface.jpg Sorry, but I really couldn't resist. It's not like you ever see much of Naruto canon Haruno Sakura's family anyway.

Well, I'll say he means Sakura Haruno, the pink haired kunoichi wanabee (and medical kunoichi after the time skip), not Sakura Matou, the sister of Rin. Mainly because when I think in Sakura when talking about Naruto, I automatically think about the Naruto's Sakura. And we are talking about the Haruno's here.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amado View Post
    well thanks for adding more things for me to hate sakura now....

I hope your gonna set things up where shirou, rin, and maybe tenten, fight and beat up sakura miserably for defending zouken. add naruto for a bonus.
    and maybe add sakura as captive in there to interest mike.
    It says a lot about a person when the thought of a 12 being brutally beaten excites them THIS much.

Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    Well, I'll say he means Sakura Haruno, the pink haired kunoichi wanabee (and medical kunoichi after the time skip), not Sakura Matou, the sister of Rin. Mainly because when I think in Sakura when talking about Naruto, I automatically think about the Naruto's Sakura. And we are talking about the Haruno's here.
    Well, given the context, I assume that the first "Sakura" he mentioned was indeed Sakura Haruno. However, given that he was talking about interest for me, I assume that the second Sakura (the one who was being "held captive") was indeed FSN Sakura.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Well, given the context, I assume that the first "Sakura" he mentioned was indeed Sakura Haruno. However, given that he was talking about interest for me, I assume that the second Sakura (the one who was being "held captive") was indeed FSN Sakura.
    This

Ups. I missed the second Sakura.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

yeah, I meant sakura haruno in the first one.

then I said that zouken brought sakura matou/tohsaka so shirou and rin would get involved there. and beat up sakura haruno.
    I should have made it more clear, sorry.

Blog Entries
    Well... wasn't trying to necropost, but I was drawn to this fic because of an idea of my own... also, I'm a Naru/Saku shipper (Haruno, not Matou/Tohsaka, people)... don't like having people hurt Sakura (Haruno)... unless it's for good reason (not really if they hate Sakura).