Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 246469727374
Results 1,461 to 1,479 of 1479

Thread: 2Deep4Me or "How I learned to stop thinking and enjoy the headcanon"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fearboss View Post
    God I wish Sakamoto would stop dressing him like a sex tourist. Little Saint James regular ass fit.
    Someone gets it.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad

I'm not necessarily opposed to the reading of "Waver is Humbert Humbert" but the sex in Case Files is specifically to highlight Waver's chastity and thus purity. While his cohorts are out having premarital sex and summoning fire and whatever else, Waver is studying the blade. That's the point. Sex is evil, for evil people, and good people like Waver don't have it. This is a consistent theme in Case Files. Morally corrupt people are sexually active.

In retrospect, this supports Tsugumi's point but whatever. I wanted to poast.
    Last edited by fearboss; March 18th, 2024 at 08:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    Makes his outfit really paradoxical huh
    Almost as if
    Something's made up
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.

D-don't...

US Friend Code
    There's less human genetic variation in the Nasuverse than there is in our world. This is the real reason so many characters look similar despite there being supposedly no connection between them.
    >How is the Counterforce so useless?
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Because, as the embodiment of humanity's self-preservation instinct, it procrastinates until problems are too big to ignore but also too big to deal with easily and safely.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Maybe in some cases but the Saberface is a curse inflicted upon the Human Order.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    That's what CM really did.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by fearboss View Post
    I'm not necessarily opposed to the reading of "Waver is Humbert Humbert" but the sex in Case Files is specifically to highlight Waver's chastity and thus purity. While his cohorts are out having premarital sex and summoning fire and whatever else, Waver is studying the blade. That's the point. Sex is evil, for evil people, and good people like Waver don't have it. This is a consistent theme in Case Files. Morally corrupt people are sexually active.

In retrospect, this supports Tsugumi's point but whatever. I wanted to poast.
    Tsukihime & Stay Night are full of morally corrupt, evil main characters.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Source. Secondary source.

Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Tsukihime & Stay Night are full of morally corrupt, evil main characters.
    I barely even go here don't make me defend my silly posts.

Blog Entries
    I don't think that compromises his argument; if anything it defends it. If Nasu's world is full of lascivious heathens, all the merrier for Waver to falsely separate himself from such kin.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:

I can't argue against it! No one can! It is god's task to counter a Tsugumi post!

Blog Entries
    Yknow I was sticking up for you, right?
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:

...Oh

My warrior in truth, my braveheart, thank you.
    Last edited by fearboss; March 20th, 2024 at 08:44 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "...... I understand. I'll look into her information my way. Can I see any data on her if you have any?"

Touko-san hands it to me. Shiki looks away telling me to do as I please. Looking at the information, Asagami Fujino lived in Nagano until elementary school. Her surname there was not Asagami as in "Shallow Top" but Asagami as in "Shallow God". Her father right now is not her real father, meaning that she followed her mother when she remarried. I guess this would be the place to start my investigation.

"I have to travel quite a long way. I may not come back today or tomorrow. Oh, and Touko-san, is there really any such thing as supernatural power?"
    However, she’s not a girl that’s cool like a man, she’s just a stylish girl.
    She appears in Kagetsu Tohya, where she is the balance between her two roommates, Akiha and Hanepin. In the dorms she is secretly popular as a reliable but hard to talk to student, and despite her demeanor she is actually extremely caring.
    Her parents’ home is a temple deep in the mountains of Nagano. As landlords of the entire region, they are also known as the “mountain kings.” Her love of rock music can be considered a form of rebellion against her family.
    After graduating from high school, she plans to attend college while living together with Hanepin.
    ……………… *sigh*
    That's how it was, and in the midst of all that complexity, I received a letter from Kohaku-san.
    The letter said that there was something she wanted to show me, so she wants me to go to Nagano during summer break. After seeing that, I planned this insane trip immediately.

I am supposed to be spending the week with Arihiko.
    But Akiha and Hisui doubt me…… Geez, those two, what do they think of me?

"--------"
    I glance down at the letter.
    There is a picture included in the letter, and the address of where we're meeting.
    …… I say address, but there really isn't one. It's more of "take a left here, a right there, and down this path" sort of place without an address.
    This picture has to be of that place.

"------A place to return to, huh?"
    Where it is, I do have a feeling without it being said.
    …… Kohaku-san probably remembered where it was.
    Those trivial words that Tohno Makihisa said. Just working off that information, she must have found that forest.
    That black forest.
    Hidden from sight, the old mansion in the heart of the mountains.

Long ago.
    The place where Nanaya Shiki spent his childhood.
    I was thinking this morning, is it possible the Tsukihime family is one of the Divine Organ families?
    A branch family of the either Nanaya or Asagami, similar to how the Yakou are to the Ryougi.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 10th anniversary Q&A
    The Nanayas were the only ones who continued on the Mixblood-slaying career until the end. The reason being that it was the only thing they knew how to do.
    The Ryougi and Fujou skills had uses beyond eradicating fiends, so they survived by making those their main occupations.
    Asagami's demise was self-inflicted. They either raised the captured Mixbloods as their guardian gods or thinned their blood by inserting them into the family tree, ultimately leading to the point where practically all of them were Mixbloods themselves.
    I find it easier to see the Nanayas being the only one of the four that didn't have a mage branch. Having any alternatives at all contradicts their history.
    The Asagami is likely as long the Tsukihime god is of oni origin. But the name Tsukihime is too fit for a family of Tsukuyomi worshippers, and he's not it.

As for the idea of Tsukihime being Shinto mages itself, I'll have to know if the temple in the Kagetsu quote is a jinja or a tera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    Some pantheons are depicted as Tamamo, while others are only potentially Tamamo.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Its an お寺.
    Last edited by You; March 24th, 2024 at 01:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Big damage to the Shinto angle, but assuming they're the Tsukuyomi guys, Tsukuyomi should be stronger in Buddha form, so I can't fully dismiss it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    Some pantheons are depicted as Tamamo, while others are only potentially Tamamo.

Blog Entries
    They either raised the captured Mixbloods as their guardian gods or thinned their blood by inserting them into the family tree, ultimately leading to the point where practically all of them were Mixbloods themselves.
    [the late 1700s, prior to shinbutsu bunri]

Asagami patriarch: Ok so our nanaya friends slaughtered this demon hybrid family last week and they found this like 2 year old child which they didn't kill for some reason and they've given it to us, so I want you to raise it as like a chinjugami or something (idk just pick some shinto bullshit that works and we'll ask the shingon guys to make it sound good) so it'll defend our temple and shit
    Asagami buddhist nun, devotress of nairatmya dakini: sure
    Asagami senior: oh and make sure you absolutely don't fuck the demon hybrid when he grows up
    Asagami buddhist nun: yep sure sounds easy

[13 years pass]

Asagami buddhist nun: damn it sucks being a milf
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty