Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mobage General Thread

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Reading these comments and I forgot you all were talking about mobas rather than mmos.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Btw mcjon i added you on chain chronicle but you never responded. The name was protagonist.
    I stopped playing for too long I guess!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Reading these comments and I forgot you all were talking about mobas rather than mmos.
    We're actually talking about braindead Japanese tapataps run by sadistic lotteries.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    I stopped playing for too long I guess!
    You're not missing much. Well they did give us 40 stones for New Years. Wish PAD did that.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    We're actually talking about braindead Japanese tapataps run by sadistic lotteries.
    Funny, that describes WoW raids pretty well.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    just drew two rares in a set of ten scouts in love live

YESSS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Speaking of Love Live, I built up 50 loveca literally ten minutes after guaranteed SR ended. So salty.

マリーの味方
    Ended up updating Love Live after looking at this thread and I regret it already. It sucked my life away once, and I'm afraid that I don't have the willpower to escape again. There's just so much catching up to do. If anyone cares, my ID is 745046786.

Also downloaded Chain Chronicle. It seems alright but playing more than one of these cancerous type of games might be too much for me.

Yeah, playing multiples is really tough. Although they're all on my phone, I'm really only active and efficent on two out of PAD, Brave Frontier, Love Live, and Chain Chronicle at a time. The rest are just casual.

119934751 on EN Love Live and 202501009 on JPN (although I don't play Jpn that much anymore, since actually getting a decent rank during events is orders of magnitude harder).

Did anyone here play Hellfire? It's a pretty nice thing.

I started playing Terra Battle. All these characters I can't have.

マリーの味方
    That moment when you finally FC a song you've been attempting forever never gets old. It almost makes up for those countless soul crushing times where you fuck up right near the end.

On another note, I ended up sticking with Chain Chronicle. Not a big fan of how treadmilly it is. The method of getting rare characters sucks and leveling in general feels pretty slow, at least in comparison to LL. Still a decent time waster though.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DaItalianFish View Post
    On another note, I ended up sticking with Chain Chronicle. Not a big fan of how treadmilly it is. The method of getting rare characters sucks and leveling in general feels pretty slow, at least in comparison to LL. Still a decent time waster though.
    It's basically the same as every other popular rpg mobage out there.

Blog Entries
    I just mess around until I run out of energy then do something else for a while. Not really in a rush to get anywhere. I also just found out you can sort by cards with multiple copies in the arcana fusion screen, which is a fucking revelation for limit breaking.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I just mess around until I run out of energy then do something else for a while. Not really in a rush to get anywhere. I also just found out you can sort by cards with multiple copies in the arcana fusion screen, which is a fucking revelation for limit breaking.
    You can actually filter for limit breakers as well when leveling people up.
    Well right now there's a demon god thing, and if you get 10 you get a ticket which is a free roll. So depending how times you kill that demon god you can get like a few rolls.

マリーの味方
    It's basically the same as every other popular rpg mobage out there.
    I guess I just don't have anything to compare to, since LL is the only other mobage I've played.

Blog Entries
    You can actually filter for limit breakers as well when leveling people up.
    Well right now there's a demon god thing, and if you get 10 you get a ticket which is a free roll. So depending how times you kill that demon god you can get like a few rolls.
    I know that, but that's only useful when you've already selected a base arcana and are selecting materials. The quantity sort makes it easy to see what cards you can limit break in the first place when you're selecting the base arcana, since it puts every card with multiple copies right up front. Which is better than the rarity sort I usually use since with that cards you've already limit broken at least once get separated from their base versions and makes it hard to see what you've got dupes of.

Quote Originally Posted by DaItalianFish View Post
    That moment when you finally FC a song you've been attempting forever never gets old. It almost makes up for those countless soul crushing times where you fuck up right near the end.
    Almost as bad as those times you mess up near the start and have to play the rest of the song anyways because you don't want to waste energy.

I really should play Chain Chronicle more often.

マリーの味方
    Quote Originally Posted by LowHigh View Post
    Almost as bad as those times you mess up near the start and have to play the rest of the song anyways because you don't want to waste energy.
    Oh god yes. Such a mood killer.

Almost every girl gets mechanized in some way.

Blog Entries
    I decided to try it out and man I got super pissed off when that metal king escaped with ~10HP left because he spent most the battle in the corner and I couldn't figure out how to flank him because what even is this battle system

Anyway, back to desperately praying to the gachagods to provide me with three more Talibik cards before this raid event ends because I'm already starting to flounder at the Lv:20 level battles even when I use the 3 soul boost, and I can't even imagine what sort of monstrous party it would take to fight your way up to the guaranteed drops at Lv:50 and Lv:80. Really starting to wish I hadn't squandered those 1/2 and 2/3 AP main quest completion campaigns now because I've got all these SSR cards but lol deck costs, and I only just found out about the 0 cost SSR Protagonist 2.0 you get in the second half of the story.
    Last edited by Mcjon01; January 31st, 2015 at 02:04 PM.