Page 237 of 237 FirstFirst ... 137187227232235236237
Results 4,721 to 4,722 of 4722

Thread: So I've been playing this recently...

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I think G Generation Overworld is the only Gundam game that features Gundam Geminass and that's become my favorite entry.

The G Gen and SRW games has similarity with GO in that the most fun aspect of the game is watching the cool animations.

JP Friend Code
    Whoops, I was actually playing Overworld & not World...its the one that's fully translated. Been a while though, I really should get back to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I think G Generation Overworld is the only Gundam game that features Gundam Geminass and that's become my favorite entry.

The G Gen and SRW games has similarity with GO in that the most fun aspect of the game is watching the cool animations.
    You should play SD Gundam G Generation-F then, the multi-disk version from the good ol' Playstation. Its probably the one that started my love for the GGeneration series.

You can actually play obscure ones like NEW MOBILE REPORT GUNDAM W G-UNIT as one of its scenarios, meaning that each Series is its own set of stages & is actually a decent "summary" of each alteration plot & events that you can play part in.

Its basically how I've learned a lot of the other Gundam series' stories/characters w/o actually watching a lot of them.