View Poll Results: which will be the servant true name?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hua Mulan

2 12.50%
  • Emperor Jimmu

3 18.75%
  • Shikhandi

7 43.75%
  • Houyi

4 25.00%

Thread: poll - Hua Mulan, Emperor Jimmu, Shikhandi or Houyi?

and your servants will be my army Mond's Avatar

poll - Hua Mulan, Emperor Jimmu, Shikhandi or Houyi?

hi everybody note that this time i'm posting on the doujin projects area, we have that the character would be a female mature archer and in the last post i had 4 suggestions for the servant true name

Hua Mulan: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hua_Mulan) i think everybody know who Mulan is (the Chinese woman who dressed as a man to enter the army in her father place and all the barbarians and the emperor stuff if you don't know just watch the Disney movie)

Emperor Jimmu: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_Jimmu) the first emperor of japan called the legendary emperor that died with 126 years old and it's a direct descendant of the goddess Amaterasu(the sun goddess) there is also more stuff but its to complicate to put here search in the net if you want to know more

Shikhandi: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shikhandi) a princess who was taken by force by a men called Bhishma and was left unmarried because of his actions so she cursed him to death, she was reincarnated as another princess of a different kingdom and then reborn into a man and later she killed Bhishma with a volley of arrows (i know i suck at explaining things just read on wikipedia)

Houyi: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houyi) a legendary Chinese archer who saved the earth by killing 9 sun-birds however he lost his immortality as a price, he is famous for defeating many enemies and neraly got his immortality back if it wasn't for a stupid error that left him wifeless and made him a tyrant that later got killed by his apprentice

please read about then in the internet before voting on the poll and have i mind that this will be a female mature archer(we will gender-bend if necessary)

also have in mind the noble phantasms while choosing

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Mulan everyone knows. Jimmu isn't a nice name. And if your story sets place on Japan, he will be fucking OP because that thing with territory.... Houyi went full retard and shit and tyrant and because of crazy factor, he could be Berserker (he could shout out "waaaaaaaaaaifuuuuuuuuuuargh" instead of only "waaaaaaa" or "arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh".

I go with Shikhandi. Reincarnation cycle is something you could explore and Mahabaratha is a nice read. (FUCK YOU KUNTY AND ARJUNA).
    Last edited by Shikieiki; December 16th, 2014 at 06:38 AM.
    When there is too much love, too much compassion,
    too much understanding, too much kindness, too much thankfulness,
    too much respect, and too much heart,
    then it becomes an act of cruel violence.

Quote Originally Posted by 「 」Shiki View Post
    Mulan everyone knows. Jimmu isn't a nice name. And if your story sets place on Japan, he will be fucking OP because that thing with territory.... Houyi went full retard and shit and tyrant and because of crazy factor, he could be Berserker (he could shout out "waaaaaaaaaaifuuuuuuuuuuargh" instead of only "waaaaaaa" or "arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh".

I go with Shikhandi. Reincarnation cycle is something you could explore and Mahabaratha is a nice read. (FUCK YOU KUNTY AND ARJUNA).
    yep i know Jimmu would be overpowered this is why i voted on him i was wondering how would be to have to have a god emperor in its motherland in the archer class, i mean Gilgamesh, Emiya, Nobunaga, David, Chiron, prototype-gilgamesh were all OP

seems like Shikhandi is the winner, its not bad there are many things on her story that can be used as noble phantasms:

Volley of arrows: a rain of arrows heading to the enemy (if the enemy is a men he cant attack her during the attack)
    Garland of ever-fresh lotuses: whoever wear these flowers would be the cause of death of her greatest enemy
    Ganga's curse: turned half of her body into the crooked river filled with crocodiles
    Shiva's boon: a suicide attack that destroys her body in a holy fire and allow her to reincarnate

these are just some rough ideas, so next i will make a tread to decide her noble phantasm and i hope you peoples don't leave me hanging

Blog Entries
    i mean Gilgamesh, Emiya, Nobunaga, David, Chiron, prototype-gilgamesh were all OP

lol Emiya

Nobunaga a non-canon joke character.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    lol Emiya

Nobunaga a non-canon joke character.
    don't you think unlimited blade works is op?

Blog Entries
    don't you think unlimited blade works is op?

It has been stated as a minor bother for more powerful Servants (and Emiya is not much powerful) except careless mode Gilgamesh. It is by no means OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    It has been stated as a minor bother for more powerful Servants (and Emiya is not much powerful) except careless mode Gilgamesh. It is by no means OP.
    no offences but what was the last time you saw archer fighting for serious? mean he should be able to replicate tons of noble phantasm with ubw even those who arent swords if he uses enough energy so yeah being able to replicate any b rank or lower NP is a op skill

he killed berserker 6 times without using ubw in the novel and he can use np as if they were expendable by just blasting them at the enemy a broken phantasm besides he can aslo modify them as arrows or make then stronger like he did with kanshou and bakuya

yeas i know he doesn't have that much power but have in mind that different from other servants who receive extra power from their fame archer receives absolutely nothing since he came from the future his power is the same as the one he had in life so this isn't quite fair

i mean he used to much power his skin became dark his hair became white and his eyes gray and even with no fame bonus he is still able to kill berserker 6 times no ubw so yeah he is very very strong for a human with no magical lineage

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    But will you put Jimmu as Berserker ? I really want him shouting "waaaaifuaaaargh" :]
    When there is too much love, too much compassion,
    too much understanding, too much kindness, too much thankfulness,
    too much respect, and too much heart,
    then it becomes an act of cruel violence.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mond View Post

i mean he used to much power his skin became dark his hair became white and his eyes gray and even with no fame bonus he is still able to kill berserker 6 times no ubw so yeah he is very very strong for a human with no magical lineage
    Yet this doesn't make him op, what a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

Quote Originally Posted by 「 」Shiki View Post
    But will you put Jimmu as Berserker ? I really want him shouting "waaaaifuaaaargh" :]
    waifu? but wasnt it Houyi?