Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: Blazblue Continuum Shift II (PS3/360/PSP/3DS)

I thought Hazama's Bad End was when he was assaulted by cats? In Jin's True route, he becomes pretty much the BlazBlue equivalent of the Counter Force and manages to hurt Terumi (Jin, not Hakumen...though that would have been awesome).

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

Hakumen's route in CT is simultaneously in his mind and in the whatever void metaphysical thing where he was banished. The route is essentially him battling entities of like his mind from his existence as Jin, to essentially destroy his human aspect (Jin) and purify himself as the Justice aspect of the world (Hakumen). Or so I see it.

The ending is basically Kokonoe successfully, through his efforts, affixing him into the Susanooh unit and basically dragging his soul out of that void thing whatever.

Now that i've seen all four of the Arcade stories for the new four characters, I really want to know what Valkenhayn said to Hakumen, and what Trinity said to Bang. The latter because it sounded plot heavy, and the former because...they sounded so awesome. Like old combat buddies reminiscing or some crap. Valkenhayn is one of the best butlers.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Tohno's Avatar
    But really, you don't need to unlock all endings to get completion. Is anyone else bothered about that?

What are you talking about? To get 100% for story mode you have to get every ending for every character, except the individual game overs at every branch.

Though you certainly can get Mu without getting all the endings.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Tohno's Avatar
    No, you can go through every character's good and neutral endings and then you're done. You don't have to see what happens when you lose to everyone.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tohno-san View Post
    No, you can go through every character's good and neutral endings and then you're done. You don't have to see what happens when you lose to everyone.
    Those aren't endings, those are game overs. And shut up, you're the devil if you want to make everybody play through all of those again just for completion. D:

That was the single best change between CT and CS.

Oh yes. Oh God yes.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Inugami's Avatar
    I have to wonder if Noel is... the way she is... as some sort of reaction against Mu-12.

Mu-12 apparently hates the entire world and wants to destroy it, and might have enough power or resources to try taking out a chunk of it. Somehow, she got submerged and "Noel" was born, and Noel is the most harmless thing ever. Maybe because the amnesiac Mu-12 came to trust and love her foster parents, the Vermillions, and decided that she would become "the most harmless thing ever" to prevent her former self from killing them.

Then Bolverk magically appears to her out of no where (seriously). Whoever sent it and for whatever purpose, it allows Noel to retain her personality as "most harmless thing ever" while still giving her the power to fight (by supressing fear and bloodlust, to allow for cold-blooded detachment), and they apparently also serve as seals which make sure "Noel" remains in control and "Mu-12" stays asleep, no matter how angry or afraid Noel might get.

Though apparently, the seal can only withstand so much trolling, and Terumi is the master of trolling. Then again, if he was the one behind Bolverk, the seal was merely meant as a temporary measure rather than a permanent one, just so that Mu-12 wouldn't emerge before he was ready to use her.

Of course, Terumi might also be the one responsible for "Noel" in the first place. That is, either for Mu-12 losing her memory or for making sure Mu-12 got raised by the Vermillions.

Certainly he was the one responsible for making sure she got promoted to the position of Jin's secretary/vice-captain despite her complete lack of qualification, and despite Tsubaki's adequate and superior qualifications, and despite the fact that Tsubaki was actually trying for the position and Noel wasn't.

The only thing Noel could do better than Tsubaki was interface with Ars Magus devices. Probably because she's a bloody cyborg.

It'd be interesting to see what aptitudes Noel might have if she and Mu-12 were integrated and NOT insane in one form or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Jase View Post
    The ending is basically Kokonoe successfully, through his efforts, affixing him into the Susanooh unit and basically dragging his soul out of that void thing whatever.
    Except he's already affixed to the Susanooh Unit. He has been ever since he arrived back in the past and Rachel stuff him into it.

Uh, we're talking about CT?

Blog Entries
    Yeah? It's not like he was just a disembodied soul floating in the Edge. They even note that some device in his body is one of the reasons he was able to last so long.

Another reason to hate Noel: She's technically a clone of Ragna's and Jin's DEAD SISTER (ok, not dead, but still...), yet people still ship them. WTF. Come on people, Saya was like a sister to those two, how can you just...bleh.

You've gotta question if Noel can even have babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Yeah? It's not like he was just a disembodied soul floating in the Edge. They even note that some device in his body is one of the reasons he was able to last so long.
    His body is the reason that Kokonoe wanted to take him out of the void.

She had no interest in Hakumen himself, after all.

Coincidentally, I used to ship Jin x Noel, simply because in the original CT her battle clips would occasionally overlap and yell out "You're no longer my Jin Kisaragi!"

The only one for Jin is Tsubaki Ragna (but I kid, I know he isn't romantically attached to Ragna, he deserves Tsubaki.)

I'm too much of a sucker for Hakumen x Tsubaki, though. I liked it even before CS came out, and that scene with them together just clinched it.

I don't know how anyone could resist Hakumen-Tsubaki.

Quote Originally Posted by Jase View Post
    You've gotta question if Noel can even have babies.
    She's a clone and a cyborg, not a gynoid. (That is, not female android.) When Rachel zaps any Murakumo, we see a human skeleton, as opposed to the inhuman mechanical innards of Hakumen's Susanooh Unit or Terumi's true ghastly form.

Unless Noel's creators deliberately kept her womb and/or ovaries from forming when she grew, or surgically removed those organs when adding in mechanical parts, she should be reproductively functional.

Of course, there's the question of how much of a Murakumo unit is the clone and how much is the Murakumo armor they wear. Maybe the magical talents of the clone, and the mechanical functions of the armor, are enough put together that very little of the clone needs to be mechanical.

Although I've heard that Noel's cooking is so terrible because she has no sense of taste. Which would also mean she has no sense of smell, because smell is how we distinguish flavors, and flavors are distinct from Sweet, Salty, Sour, Bitter, Spicy.

On the other hand, I've also never actually seen anything about her cooking being bad except in one Joke End and TVTropes' character sheet for the series.

And I have no idea why you would deliberately deprive a battle cyborg of a sense of smell. It's a hell of a thing to selectively exclude. Generally, if you're going to go that kind of effort, better to IMPROVE the sense of smell.

Of course, "no sense of taste" might simply be an exaggeration, and perhaps Saya and all of her clones merely have a naturally POOR sense of smell.