Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4789

Thread: Blazblue Continuum Shift II (PS3/360/PSP/3DS)

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The portable ones, and probably an Arcade mode for Relius.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Quote Originally Posted by TypeWannabe View Post
    Wait, there's extra stories in Current?............damn it, I'll end up buying it, won't I?
    The DLC characters and Relius all have new story modes plus four bonus stories and Calamity Trigger's story mode. And Mori implied they added something to the True Ending.

They finally released the cover to Phase Shift 2:

Looks like we're be getting to see some more Magic-users.

Also Blazblue made the cover of Gemaga(?) Magazine:

And I just got my confirmation from AmiAmi that Extend is on it's way.
    Last edited by Hyperstorm; December 17th, 2011 at 02:36 AM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Inugami's Avatar
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIN1C6eJQTE - Holy shit, I don't understand anything anymore.

I thought Relius Clover was supposed to be involved with the creation of the original Black Beast, as well as the creator of the original Nirvana. So, he'd HAVE to have seen the process of smelting souls into a Causality Weapon, as well as the True Magic used to do it.

Further, Ignis wasn't supposed to be created until after Relius used his own daughter as a component to upgrade Nirvana, after which CARL had possession of Nirvana.

The BlazBlue wiki is no help at all -- no one seems to even acknowledge the fact that Nirvana was "created" twice, with a span of 100 years in between... and that Carl is NOT 100 years old.

What the fuck is going on?

And in the first place, how could they have "created" the original Black Beast in the past, if the Black Beast is actually supposed to be a monster that arrived from a FUTURE that no one should have even known about?

Dammit, time-loops don't excuse these kinds of shitty paradox plotholes!
    Please help me graduate by answering this quick 10-question survey!

www.surveymonkey.com/s/facebook_project_survey

I'd really appreciate you passing this link around so that I can gather as many responses as possible by this Monday!

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/101-Type-Moon-Fanfic-Ideas?p=306070&viewfull=1#post306070

Quote Originally Posted by Inugami View Post
    I thought Relius Clover was supposed to be involved with the creation of the original Black Beast, as well as the creator of the original Nirvana. So, he'd HAVE to have seen the process of smelting souls into a Causality Weapon, as well as the True Magic used to do it.
    Relius wasn't involved with the creation of the original Nirvana and I don't remember anything stating he was. He was experimenting in creating a Prime Field Device in 2099 along with Shuichiro (Caelica's father) and Terumi when the Black Beast popped out of the Cauldron and he apparently died.
    Spoilers for Extend
    He actually fell into the Boundary and ended up in the 80 years in the future in 2179 where he met up with Terumi again.

Further, Ignis wasn't supposed to be created until after Relius used his own daughter as a component to upgrade Nirvana, after which CARL had possession of Nirvana.
    Ignis wasn't COMPLETED until after Ada was turned into Nirvana, notice how Relius says that they're missing there insides and the only reason they can move in the end of the story is because he installed Kokonoe's Artificial Causality Weapons. That's one of the reasons for what Relius was doing, he was trying to get the core to power Ignis but failed due to Kokonoe and Nirvana stabbing him in the chest.

The BlazBlue wiki is no help at all -- no one seems to even acknowledge the fact that Nirvana was "created" twice, with a span of 100 years in between... and that Carl is NOT 100 years old.
    Nirvana was only created once, during the Dark War.
    Spoilers for Extend
    Caelica was it's wielder during the war and decided to seal it away afterward which Nirvana wasn't happy about.
    It was excavated in this story but was missing it's power source and insides. Sometime after this story Relius eventually uses Ada as basically replacement parts.

And in the first place, how could they have "created" the original Black Beast in the past, if the Black Beast is actually supposed to be a monster that arrived from a FUTURE that no one should have even known about?
    That wasn't the original Black Beast, basically the power source for a Nox Nyctores is a mini-Black Beast along with Nine's spell.

You know, I never even thought to question the story until you said something, but yeah, all those are pretty good points. This is why I need to actually keep up to date on the BB story.

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries
    Pretty much, more information is usually just right there to be looked at when you get to it. Anyway, it's something to be looked into for myself since I seem to be missing out as usual. Still trying to get something out of doing combos of Jin somehow. No concern though, since I'm getting some improvement.

Blog Entries
    Jin combos...I hope for your thumb that you aren't playing on a pad.

DASH DASH DASH DASH DASH DASH

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries
    I'm not. I'm almost finished with the a few more things before extend comes around. I still haven't done any online battles. But that's okay.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Inugami's Avatar
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dydK_WlocbY

Man, for someone who thinks everything he's telling her is crap, Jin sure is putting a lot of effort into giving Tsubaki advice.

Which is odd. Why give advice he doesn't believe in? If he was going to tell her something he was sure wouldn't work, why not just say what she wanted to hear, rather than what she "needed" to hear? Why would his "false" advice be so good?
    Please help me graduate by answering this quick 10-question survey!

www.surveymonkey.com/s/facebook_project_survey

I'd really appreciate you passing this link around so that I can gather as many responses as possible by this Monday!

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/101-Type-Moon-Fanfic-Ideas?p=306070&viewfull=1#post306070

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors celsius's Avatar
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dydK_WlocbY

Man, for someone who thinks everything he's telling her is crap, Jin sure is putting a lot of effort into giving Tsubaki advice.

Which is odd. Why give advice he doesn't believe in? If he was going to tell her something he was sure wouldn't work, why not just say what she wanted to hear, rather than what she "needed" to hear? Why would his "false" advice be so good?
    Because he's Jin Kisaragi, now either accept his advice or EAT ICE CARS!!!11!!one

Here are the contents for the different Limited Editions:

North American:

European:

Australian:

Blog Entries
    EU coverart looks less shitty compared to the last two installations.

Still looks like shit though.

PLOT MAP?! Holy shit yes, I need that, this time looping and time manipulating in general is wrecking hell with my own perception of the canon. But...I don't live in Austrialia...D:

Blog Entries
    If they are going to release DLC characters for this I'll personally punch the development team in the face.
    ...well, I definetly won't download them at least.

...I am your bitch ASW.

Quote Originally Posted by TypeWannabe View Post
    PLOT MAP?! Holy shit yes, I need that, this time looping and time manipulating in general is wrecking hell with my own perception of the canon. But...I don't live in Austrialia...D:
    It looks like it's just a character relationship map like the one in the Material Collection.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    If they are going to release DLC characters for this I'll personally punch the development team in the face
    There's no placeholder files for any DLC characters on Extend's disc so it looks like there won't be any. Plus the only reason there were DLC characters last time was because they weren't finished in time to be included (it takes three months to draw the sprites for one character IIRC).

Blog Entries
    Well, I just hope that this doesn't become another Guilty Gear XX

Shit, now you have me dreading Arksys will make BlazBlue into that GG game where everything went all RPG.

Yeah, what the hell was up with Overture?

Did they have a serious change in management or something?

IIRC they always had intended to do GG as an RPG, but went with the fighting game instead to, I dunno, sell better or something. They tried Overture out and after so many people being accustomed to the fighting games, it blew up in their faces.