Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fate/Zero Manga

Minus world, where all the negative losers go.
    ..................... I usually don't complain about the art in stuff... But fuck... this style is ugly. Is the artist even trying?? So many glaring anatomical errors..

夜魔 Nightmare
    I myself don't care about art either.. But in this case, where the visual novel art, and the original ''fate/stay night'' makes it look like its drawn by someone, who only has experience in drawing backgrounds and hasn't trained in the art of ''drawing a character'' ..
    And like usually I am complainin about things that i can't even dream of doing... But I ain't the one aiming for that place, but a consumer, who wants it to look the same/better as it looked before.. >.>

Minus world, where all the negative losers go.
    I agree with you for the most part. I didn't mind Takeuchi's art in Fate/Stay night too much. Though there were small anatomical mistakes he made. But the art held charm and charisma so it didn't stand out as much.. at least to me. But this manga... I really don't want to beat on it TOO much, but... well.. The art lacks charisma.. and it just looks like the artist wanted to rush it out.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Yeah, this and the FSN manga were just not great. Tsukihime's was beautiful, though- and Melty Blood's was pretty awesome.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Okay, I'm putting this translation on hiatus. To be honest, working on it just feels like a chore after the first few chapters. I'm not saying I won't translate any more of it, but Chapter 3 should give you an indication of how long it takes for me to translate and proofread just one chapter of this.

If anyone wants to try their hand at this, be my guest.
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter