Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 206065686970
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1400

Thread: Chaos Theory

EMIYA is too busy having a great time at the expense of Shirou and Saber.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    EMIYA is too busy having a great time at the expense of Shirou and Saber.
    And Rin. And Illya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Fanart is just another form of Fanfic Fan_Fic_Reader's Avatar
    Poor Shirou, he did not even had a chance to properly explain, I think that Rin and Saber are the bigger perverts for thinking like that. I am happy about the new relationship that Shirou, Saber and Illya have, its refreshing. I want Zouken and Caster Alter to die already, Kirei and Gilgamesh are a lot more interesting to have as the Final Villians, because Kirei killed Illya's mom, Iri.
    Funny Gif

Favorite Nasuverse Quote

I found these two from Tumblr
    Ufotable vs Visual Novel

Quote Originally Posted by Fan_Fic_Reader View Post
    Poor Shirou, he did not even had a chance to properly explain, I think that Rin and Saber are the bigger perverts for thinking like that. I am happy about the new relationship that Shirou, Saber and Illya have, its refreshing. I want Zouken and Caster Alter to die already, Kirei and Gilgamesh are a lot more interesting to have as the Final Villians, because Kirei killed Illya's mom, Iri.
    I'm not sure how you got that out of it, since the whole thing was that they were surprised about his interpretation.

He was literally the one saying "Fuck, it was ok when I was dating a little girl, but dating a teenager? That's too lewd!"
    Last edited by Megas; June 17th, 2014 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMegas View Post
    I'm not sure how you got that out of it, since the whole thing was that they were surprised about his interpretation.

He was literally the one saying "Fuck, it was ok when I was dating a little girl, but dating a teenager? That's too lewd!"
    What I thought he meant was "It's alright if it's a little girl pretending to be on a date, but having an actual date?"

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Shirou is a pure-hearted maiden.

Also, the nuances that "dates" have in Japanese culture varies on who is with whom during the outing. A play date and an actual date aren't the same thing, but oftentimes referred to with the same phrase.
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; June 17th, 2014 at 05:34 PM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvarkz View Post
    What I thought he meant was "It's alright if it's a little girl pretending to be on a date, but having an actual date?"
    That may have been what he meant, but what he actually said was much more towards the whole "It's ok if you have dates with children, but teenagers? Scandalous!".

Blog Entries
    That may have been what he meant, but what he actually said was much more towards the whole "It's ok if you have dates with children, but teenagers? Scandalous!".
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post

Also, the nuances that "dates" have in Japanese culture varies on who is with whom during the outing. A play date and an actual date aren't the same thing, but oftentimes referred to with the same phrase.
    Yup
    Funny Gif

Favorite Nasuverse Quote

Ufotable vs Visual Novel

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    :V

- - - Updated - - -

McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvarkz View Post
    This is what he is saying and what we know he is saying. But Saber and Rin, at least partially moved by jealousy? They heard what Megas said.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    This is what he is saying and what we know he is saying. But Saber and Rin, at least partially moved by jealousy? They heard what Megas said.
    Basically yeah. I'm not talking about what we know actually happened and what he's saying given that context.

I'm saying that the words that came out of his mouth without any previous context make it sound like he's kinda pedo.

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Oh yes this. I'll surely be very upset when the Saber-not-quite-Alter boss fight begins.

I guess Shirou now knows that Illya is Kiritsugu's daughter.
    Funny Gif

Favorite Nasuverse Quote

Ufotable vs Visual Novel

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Feeling pretty similarly here, then again, this Ilya is probably more attached to Shirou than in other routes, so it's somewhat understandable.

But yeah, I'm starting to feel this is more Prisma's Ilya except Ilya knows how to backtalk Rin and is dere for Saber.
    She is a little too together considering the situation honestly(and she should have already known that Berserker was inside her, so the scene of her mourning him didn't really come off as well as it should). That, and it's good that she has decided to come out with things fully now, because it was getting a bit trying for her to be holding back so many important factoids when we have this clusterfuck. Let's see how she spins it next chapter.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors UnlimitedBladeWorks's Avatar
    Great Chapter but Caster Alter is just over living her stay and so is Zouken I just hope they get killed off soon and we get Gil and Kirei as the main villains.

Asshats don't cease when they die but after folk forget what made them fun LunarLegend's Avatar
    You updated! Yay! Now if only I could navigate this thread worth crap!

COud you do something like create a Chapter Link at the thread start, linking to each post? it would make things much easier for the casual (or new) reader to find your stuff!

Caster Alter can die for me.
    Dislike her pretty much.
    But I got it right that Ilya will get Saber (Alter) in this story.
    Things have started to get pretty interesting.
    This is definetly my number 1 Fate/Stay Night Fanfic I want to read.
    Keep updating this glorius and Epic Story, Moczo.
    10/10.

Quote Originally Posted by KosakiFag View Post
    Why don't you love him too then?
    You're both Grails.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This fic is freaking awesome. I binge-read it all the way up to chapter 28 over on Fanfiction.net and I'm just going to check out the latest chapter after posting this. Your prose is really good; your dramatic writing really gets across a sense of awe in battle scenes and your comedic writing can be downright hilarious at times (not suprising considering you write a lot of comedic one-shots). A++ rank writing, good job. Also Illya is seriously adorable.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; November 23rd, 2015 at 12:41 AM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    You're better off sending Moczo a message on FFN; he doesn't go to BL anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3