Thread: [FF] The Fire King and the Ice Queen (Gilgamesh/Rin)

[FF] The Fire King and the Ice Queen (Gilgamesh/Rin)

Well, after a bit of thinking, I've finally choosen to make my own thread to post my Gilgamesh/Rin ideas.
    It's hard, because English isn't my first language and sometimes translating something doesn't exactly work...
    Also, this should be contextualized in an alternative reality, a bit like Fate/Extra in that sense, because I'm going to follow my own backstory -meaning: I'll change some events from F/Z and I'll make a crossover-like story for F/SN.
    Anyway, it's Rin centric (as she's my favourite character), and in regards to Gilgamesh, two very important things should be understood: A)He never showed any interest whatsoever in Saber and B)He messed up with Kirei in F/Z, only to kill him before he could kill Tokiomi (meaning: messed up with Kirei only to amuse himself).
    Tokiomi, also, will be a bit different in some things -he won't oppose Gilgamesh, or use his Command Seals in the story.
    This is only the start, and I've choosen to do so in a very loose Rin POV, only to trace a bit the idea itself. You could consider this a "Prologue" of sorts.
    In later chapters, I'll explain more about the whole storyline and how it ended up like this, so please be patient.

With the Story...

Rin Tohsaka was special since before her very birth.
    The dreams were an important part of this, as they showed her bits and pieces of other lives, other worlds, other dimensions.
    It was the Second Magic, the Kaleidoscope, acting in her.
    Some may wonder how such a child could be open to the Second True Magic and don't end up crazy, or maybe even how in the first place the child had got the knowledge.
    It wasn't her doing at all.

8 years before the Fourth Heaven's Feel

Aoi Tohsaka was going to have her first child, the one who would be the Tohsaka heir after Tokiomi's passing. It was all rather perfect for the woman, walking calmly through the park, caressing her baby bump whilst singing to herself.
    The sun was giving a mellow warmness, and the Cherry Blossom trees werein full bloom. Aoi felt her heart beat quietly in her chest, and her breath was so calm any passer by would have though she had fallen sleep, as relaxed as she was, until the woman in red appeared.

The air seemed to freeze, the people passing right next to that small part of the park as if they couldn't see it, and Aoi felt how aboundary field surrounded her, but was unable to move. To everyone else, she and the woman had just disappeared into nothing. And in the next second, no one could even remember they had even been there.

The woman wore a blood-red dress, seemingly made from little jewels, that fit her body like a glove, a black cape that reached her shoes fastened to her neck by a silver chain that held a bloody-red pendant, heart-shaped. Her hair was long, as it reached even her knees, ebony black forming waves around her heart-shaped face, skin as pale as the moonlight, and fierce sapphire eyes that had the pregnant woman pinned to the bank.

"You" Said the red woman, and Aoi wondered how could anyone put so much venom in a single word.

"Y-Yes?"

It was distressing. Terribly uncomfortable, having to sit there knowing the red woman could kill her in a second if she so wished, but Aoi had no other option. She knew, just by seeing her, that the red woman wasn't human. Nor was she something she could win against. Also, she was pregnant, and couldn't risk herself trying to do any powerful magic. Even if the woman was pouring killing intent into the veryair, she hadn't done anything against her, and so Aoi chose to try to keep herself cooled down. Maybe Tokiomi would feel something wasn't right...

"
    Sleep"

And so she did, unable to fight the force that red woman had poured over her. Was that a spell? What did the woman want? Aoi fell unconscious, unable to answer the questions that bloomed in her mind.

The Red Woman put Aoi Tohsaka against the bank, even if her inner self wanted to see her fall face down into the dirt, and looking at the baby bump that had an alter form of herself, started to mutter the most complicated spell she had ever tried to do, pouring all her force into the little baby inside.
    She didn't have much time, as her Master would need her soon, but for once her curse wasn't acting, and her plan went smoothly.

The magecraft -that would have gained her a Sealing if she had still been subjected to all that nonsense- was indeed fulfilled, and the baby started to change. The Red Woman couldn't see it, but she felt it.
    Smiling, she seemingly vanished into nothing, like a ghost, and Aoi Tohsaka woke up, a bit dizzy, not remembering anything about any Red Woman, finishing her walk and going back to the Tohsaka manor, suddenly craving strawberry flavoured cookies.

4 years before the Fourth Heaven's Feel

Rin woke up, her heartbeat so rushed it hurt, waking her sister in the process, and Sakura shouted for help after seeing her sister choking and hitting her chest, ripping her night shirt and leaving red marks all over her chest, as if trying to open a way through herself to get oxygen into her lungs.
    Her blue eyes were staring into the unknown, tears streaking her cheeks, the images torturing her mind, gasping, the shouts she wanted to release struck in her neck.

Tokiomi was the first one to get to the room, and surely stopped his heir from doing any more damage to herself. He then used one of his jewels to heal the red gaps she had just opened in her chest, not doing anything about the gasps -he already knew it was useless to try to calm her, or get her attention, when she had an "attack" like that-, only holding her down, until she finally took a deep breath, an another, an another, until her eyes focused in her father's face, and the hands that had been trying to get free from his grasp hold him tight instead.

"F-Father..."

Her voice was a bit rusty, as if she hadn't used it for weeks, but her expression was more calm by the second, and the voices murmuring inside of her head had finally lowed the volume.

"Come, tell me what have you seen, I'll give you some orange juice... Sakura, go back to sleep. Rin will be okay, don't worry"

Sakura,of course, wasn't able to sleep again.
    And Rin didn't go back to their room that night.

"It was dark. I was somewhere underground, father, and I was scared... A woman was hiding behind giant shadow monsters! But I destroyed them all, and then- then... I killed her! I killed her, and it hurt, it hurt, it hurt so much... I used that sword again, and the whole place collapsed...It hurt, father, it hurt... I couldn't breath..."

"Don't worry, Rin. It's only a dream, nothing else. Just a nightmare. Here,drink your juice, don't worry"

Her sight blurred everytime she took a sip, but she drank it all nonetheless.

It wasn't only a dream. It wasn't only a nightmare.
    By her sixth birthday, Rin had finally understood the dreams were memories, and had successfully managed to feign they had ended. Her father had put Sakura in another room, so now no one could see her whimpering in her sleep, no one would shout for help. She had to be the perfect magus, and a magus doesn't show any weakness, so Rin held her bed sheets tight and forced herself to suffer in silence.

The memories could be good, like that one were she enjoyed a good meal with the purple-haired woman and the red-haired man, all smiling happily, or really, really bad, like being thrown into a worm pit, but anyway, they always left her
    feeling wrong,as if some mysterious force was trying to take her away.
    She could remember those too. An endless library, a mysterious voice, telling her she should... Trying to remember the orders always made her bleed. It started with a headache, and then went on with blood dripping from her nose, and through her pores, as sweat usually did.
    The orders weren't meant for humans to listen.

However, the most disturbing images, were the most...
    physical ones.
    She could remember the blonde King of Knights, and the red-haired man. Sometimes, it was even more weird, with a Golden King smiling mischievously, chains holding her up without really hurting her, a hand caressing her skin as a collector would touch a new item, and an unholy foreboding, whilst a blue-haired man was left to die on theground. Then the Golden King's right hand passed right through her, pushing a heart inside.

It was hard. It was almost as hard as seeing her sister go with that old man, Zouken. But her father was getting ready for a war, and her mother had repeated constantly that Sakura would be okay, that she would be the heir to the Matous and she should forget she ever had a sister...

Eight months before the Fourth Heaven's Feel, her father went to retrieve a special catalyst. Her mother was mostly busy in the study, so Rin almost didn't see her at all.

The nightmares kept going on. The physical effects were worse every single night.
    In the darkness of her room, Rin bit her pillow as waves and waves of pain passed through her. The Magic Crest partially passed on hurt, her circuits hurt, and the prana was way too much for her body. She felt dizzy, and was so caught up with the pain that she didn't see the jewel dagger materialize right next to her trembling body.
    When the girl finally calmed a bit, and her trashing body relaxed enoughto let her mind drift into a dreamless sleep, a Red Woman appeared, and with a single movement, fussed a Jewel Sword inside of the girl'sbody.

Murmuring a binding spell, the Red Witch finally disappeared (she only had had those few minutes left, after her Master's death in other dimension), smiling, when the girl shouted into her pillow, her circuits spreading all through her body, and Command Spells appeared between her little breasts, and when she finally fainted it was a merciful gift, because the pain went on for the next four months.

It hurt, it hurt, it hurt, it hurt.

She stayed at home, unable to go to school, during five whole days. Buther mother didn't allow her to miss more lessons passed the fifth day, and so Rin had to learn to walk with the pain, and put on ablank mask, whilst
    it kept hurting her, her body still changing, the Command Spells pulsing like hot iron against her skin very time they covered more skin.
    She looked at Sakura, one day, biting the inside of her mouth until she could taste her own blood to keep herself from screaming (it wouldn't matter, because she healed awfully fast lately), and when their eyes met, she wondered if her sister was okay.

Deep inside, she was a bit jealous. After all, going away with that creepy old man didn't seem so bad now, that she had to endure the pain daily.
    Once she got home, Rin collapsed against her room's floor, gasping for breath.
    The pain was the same as the first day, but maybe a part of her was learning to live with it. The next day, she was even able to answer the teacher's question without letting it show in her voice.

After four months, the Jewel Sword was completely sublimated into the girl's new circuits, diamantine lines added to her magic crest.
    Last edited by Brytte Myst; February 10th, 2015 at 05:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    Huh having Gilgamesh and Rin kind of reminds me of that one comic so I'm a bit interested at least for now.

Thank you... I guess?

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    My primary advice is that you use quotation marks to denote speech.

This is an example, Frostyvale said.

is nearly unreadable when readers are looking for:

"This is an example," Frostyvale said.

Also be consistent with your spacing. On this forum, it's generally best to leave one line of space between paragraphs for maximum readability.

Furthermore, use simpler prose until you get a hang of the language. "Multiplicate" is, for example, an adjective or noun. Therefore, "multiplicating" isn't a real word, since it can't be used as a gerund or a progressive tense verb.

Okay, I've edited a bit. Is it better now?

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    Mediocre. I can't helped but see the title as something that came out from Adventure Time. *shrugs*

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

I think this is quite interesting and I'd like to see more

Just an idea: perhaps you could ask a native English speaker to proof-read this for you before posting, to do the spellchecking? I'm not a native speaker either, but I noticed some small spelling errors:

"--red pendant, heartshapped. Her hair was long, and it even reached her knees, evony black forming waves around her heart shapped face, skin as pale as the moonlight, and fierce sapphire eyes that had the pregnant woman pinned to the bank.--"

'heartshapped' should be 'heartshaped', and 'evony' should be 'ebony', I think.

Edited as much as I could... thank you all (to the non flame posts)!
    Last edited by Brytte Myst; February 10th, 2015 at 05:41 PM.