Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 691011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Big Brother Complex

Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Any ideas on who that Master was in canon? Shirou, Sakura and Shinji couldn't hide themselves. Bazett was probably dead by this point. Zouken wouldn't go out at day (if ever and he wasn't a Master then). I can't think of a reason why Kotomine, Kuzuki or Medea would go out. Ilya maybe?
    Only thing Rin thought she knew was that the master's base was in Shinto. At least, that's all I could find. I don't know if it's ever flat out said who it was. In terms of this story I know who it is, but I don't know if it matters since I probably won't mention it again. But who knows?

Anyway is Nero suggesting something else?
    What do you think she's suggesting?
    Last edited by Spooky; May 31st, 2011 at 01:59 PM.

Blog Entries
    Nero is a raging lesbian?
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Blog Entries
    Yes.

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    Nero is a raging lesbian?
    The proper term for her is bisexual, which she openly admitted in the game, I think.

The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

IGN: Kurama Satou

Blog Entries
    Lesbian is not bisexual. I said lesbian because Rin is not a man. Didn't play Extra, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    mah edit, t'was too slow

FGO NA Support:

Yay for more canon rehash :/

“Are you purposefully trying to be killed, or are you simply an idiot?” Saber asked dryly.

It was the following morning. The return trip home was fairly uneventful; the only thing of note was catching sight of Matou Sakura in conversation with someone Rin had never seen before. They seemed to part without incident, so Rin put it out of her mind at the time. The master and servant arrived back at the Tohsaka house with no further incidents.

A phone was cradled against Rin’s shoulder. As she dialed, she responded, “Neither. I will be perfectly fine. I highly doubt that there’s another Master at the school. Besides,” she continued while waiting for the phone to be answered, “I’ll have you there with me. Even on the remote chance I was attacked, you’d be able to handle it, right?”

Saber bristled. “Of course. What do you take me for, an amateur? Not even a hair on your head will be out of place as long as-”

An abrupt wave of the hand cut Saber off.

“I know you’re there, Kirei. It’s me. I just wanted to let you know I’ve summoned a servant, so you can go ahead and formally register me,” Rin said irritably into the phone.

There was a heavy silence as Rin waited for the priest’s response.

“…Understood. Now what? You should come and see me at least once. I have something to give you that I received from your parents. They said to give it to you only if you become a Master before you become an adult.”

“If you’re talking about Father’s will, you’re too late. I figured that out a while ago. Anyway, I have school now so I don’t really have the time. Goodbye,” Rin replied.

“Wait, Rin. If you are a Master now-” The girl hung up the phone, not paying anymore attention to Kirei.

She turned to Saber, idly noting the storm cloud floating above her head. “What were you saying, then?”

Saber stewed for a few seconds. “…Nothing. Isn’t it about time to leave? You wouldn’t want to be late,” she said testily.

As she headed out the door, Rin gave Saber a skeptical look. “What? Did you think of another problem in the minute that I was on the phone?”

“No. Nothing at all,” Saber said flatly before fading out of view.

Shrugging, Rin left the house, trusting Saber to remain with her. It was about a thirty minute walk to the school. When she crossed the gate Rin immediately stopped.

“Do you feel that, Saber? It seems I was wrong after all. There’s already the beginning of a bounded field surrounding the school,” Rin identified with ease, though she was surprised to find such a thing.

“Yes, it’s interesting. Whoever it is must have a high opinion of himself, to set this up so brazenly,” Saber acknowledged.

“Perhaps. Or he’s an idiot. Either way we’ll keep a look out. I want to find this magus and… ‘introduce’ myself to him.” Rin stomped angrily into the school, Saber trailing behind like a shadow.

Later in the Rin day happened to run into Sakura. Upon seeing she needed assistance with a stack of papers, Rin moved in. As she was helping she figured it would be a good time to question Sakura about the woman she was talking to the previous evening.

“…No. Well, she was a strange person and she seemed to be lost. She asked me lots of things, but I couldn't make out what she was saying, so, um…” Apparently Sakura didn’t really know much about her.

After a little more small talk, Sakura left to deliver her papers.

“Well that was pointless. She didn’t know anything,” Saber communicated directly to Rin.

“Hush. It was fine, even without learning anything new,” Rin said wistfully, before continuing on to her next class.
    Last edited by Spooky; September 10th, 2011 at 12:04 AM.

Blog Entries
    I highly doubt that there’s another Master at the school.
    It never stops being funny.

US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    Ahh, Rin. The Tohsaka blood truly runs within your veins.

FGO NA Support:

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Update~
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

School was over for the day, and everyone had returned home. Well, mostly everyone.

“Alright Saber,” Rin announced, “Now that we’re alone we should check out that bounded field. It’s not targeting me directly, but still to make victims out of the entire school is something I can’t forgive.”

“Well said, Master. As the magus in charge of this city you should allow no one else to use its people like this,” Saber stated.

“…I wouldn’t do this either, Saber,” Rin responded with a sigh. “Honestly, some of the things you say…”

“Yes, I think I understand just what type of person you are now,” Saber said with a nod as they explored one of the hallways.

“You know what, I’m not even going to ask,” Rin muttered under her breath.

The two continued their search of the school from bottom to top; as they came out onto the roof Rin noted that night had already fallen.

“Well, this takes the total up to seven,” Rin said while examining a magical seal. “Hmm, I think this one is the original as well.” She concentrated for a second. “Damn it, I won’t be able to get rid of the whole field. For something this crass, it has tremendous power. In fact…”

“It was probably made by a servant,” Saber finished.

“Correct,” Rin said with narrowed eyes. “This sort of field, one designed to strip the souls as well as the strength from people, could not have been set up by a magus. However… Saber! Why would a servant do something like this?”

“If we are in dire need, it’s possible for a servant to feed on the souls of the victims, directly harvesting their prana. This would only usually be done if what we get from our master isn’t enough,” Saber admitted.

Rin scowled. “As I said before, I’m not planning on doing anything like that.”

“Not to worry, Master, what I’m getting from you is perfectly adequate,” Saber said with assurance. “If something untoward should happen and I do happen to get low, I’m sure we could find a more… pleasant way to recharge me,” she added suggestively.

By this time Rin was starting to get used to her servant’s eccentricities, so she was able to stifle the blush that threatened to force its way across her face. She instead scoffed and turned back to the seal. “W-well anyway, let’s just get rid of this one. It won’t mean anything in the long run, but I can’t just leave it here. It’s unsightly and pisses me off.”

Reaching out her arm, Rin activated her magic crest. “Abzug. Bedienung Mittelstand,” she chanted, kneeling and lightly touching the outside of the seal.

“What, you’re going to erase it? What a waste,” a voice interrupted Rin’s casting.

With a gasp, Rin stood and spun around. There, standing on the school’s water tower, was a man. No, more than that. With those blood-red eyes and azure armor, he could only be…

“A Servant,” Saber said darkly, fading into view. Her crimson longsword was once again clenched in her hand.

“Ah, I see you have one of your own, little miss. Man, what a mistake, announcing myself like that. Oh well, at least now we can get on with it.” With a flourish, he extended his arm to the side. In less than a moment his hand was filled with a deep red spear, the color almost perfectly matching his eyes.

Rin acted without thinking. She leapt to the side, narrowly avoiding the spearman’s first strike, and fired multiple Gandr shots at the fence surrounding the rooftop. Due to Rin’s mastery of the spell the black spheres tore through the fence, leaving an opening into which Rin dove.

In the intervening seconds Saber had rushed to parry her opponent’s weapon. Now however, it was all for naught. Both Servants gaped at the hole, their fight forgotten.

The blue knight glanced between Saber and Rin’s former location. “…Shouldn’t you…?” he began slowly.

A rush of displaced air was his only answer as Saber seemed to vanish. “Wait… did I really just let her go? Damn, better go deal with it.” The heroic spirit shook his head before he too disappeared.

I'm thinking only one or two more scenes left in the prologue, depending on how I split it up.
    Last edited by Spooky; September 10th, 2011 at 12:05 AM.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    >=3
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hooray!
    LIKE A KING

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors shiningphoenix's Avatar
    So this is what happens; Shirou never sees the fight, and thus doesn't get involved.

This is merely the beginning, the real "fight" hasn't actually started yet.

As American as a foreign immigrant EnigmaticFellow's Avatar
    This fic has so far been getting me excited. Keep up the good work.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangerang View Post
    Gilgamesh has A Lck.

wut bout that
    His fate as the most powerful Servant is to steamroll every war he takes part in.

Somehow, he manages to defy all odds and deny this fate.
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous
    If only I could be respected without having to be respectable.

What Fate/Stay Night character are you?
    Kotomine Kirei
    You are Kirei. You've always been a little different from the rest. You probably have low social skills. Whatever, it's not like what they think matters anyway. Ever searching for something missing within you, you probably don't experience the same happiness as everyone else. Good and evil are just labels, you are who you are.

Trolololololol.

But seriously, what could it mean?!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Spooky, you're alive!!!

And now I'm going to kill you!!!
    LIKE A KING

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries