View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

8 8.89%
  • 2 years

11 12.22%
  • 3 years

3 3.33%
  • 4 years

2 2.22%
  • Unimpeached after one term

22 24.44%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

14 15.56%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

30 33.33%
Page 1007 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 75079079579971002100510061007100810091012101710571107 ... LastLast
Results 20,121 to 20,140 of 29355

Thread: General News Thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    how about liam neesons to overthrow the govt
    They kidnapped his daughter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    They did kidnap two of the opposition leaders they had under house arrest last night and sent them back to prison unexpectedly.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Banned
    The R's are going to invade to save Venezuela from the scourge of communism, it's coming, you can feel it

Blog Entries
    it will be renamed trumpsylvania
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Banned
    it's tailor made for Trump and Republicans to use as a distraction/bloodlust outlet:
    it's in our backyard, it's weak, it's going Communist so you can milk that, and it's legit going into dictator mode so you can "justify" it, and it's a lot less sticky than this North Korea flirting

Blog Entries
    I like how Lindsay Graham casually floated the idea of starting a world war by preemptively wiping an entire country off the map, that was neat.

Banned
    If the Dems can softpitch weed, the R's can softpitch genocide, it's only fair

Blog Entries
    I'm not saying we should blow up North Korea

im just saying that big, red, candy like button looks lonely and probably feels bad because it hasn't been pushed In a while
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Bad View Post
    it's tailor made for Trump and Republicans to use as a distraction/bloodlust outlet:
    it's in our backyard, it's weak, it's going Communist so you can milk that, and it's legit going into dictator mode so you can "justify" it, and it's a lot less sticky than this North Korea flirting
    Serious question has anyone in Congress or a notable think thank floated the idea of a Venezuela invasion
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Banned
    Oh not as yet, though you must concede that military adventures to distract from domestic concerns are a party favorite. That, and that even if all 100 Senators we're publicly against it, that would not prevent the White House from doing so.

- - - Updated - - -

I am less suggesting this as a likely scenario and more of an example of how stupid this could get.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually Congress being against something is more likely to encourage this WH than anything, come to think of it.

Blog Entries
    Oh not as yet, though you must concede that military adventures to distract from domestic concerns are a party favorite.
    Which are you thinking of here? Iraqi-Afghanistan was stupid but I can't imagine what domestic concern it's supposed to distract from, same Gulf War - Grenada? Cambodia was leaked to the public, not publicised, unless you mean a general idea of maintaining Vietnam as an overall conflict.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Oh not as yet, though you must concede that military adventures to distract from domestic concerns are a party favorite.
    Democrats also did it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Democrats also did it.
    Democrats hold which branch of the US government that would make them relevant?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    Which are you thinking of here? Iraqi-Afghanistan was stupid but I can't imagine what domestic concern it's supposed to distract from, same Gulf War - Grenada? Cambodia was leaked to the public, not publicised, unless you mean a general idea of maintaining Vietnam as an overall conflict.
    It would be more precise to say that R's are very fond of using foreign shenanigans to ACHIEVE domestic policy. Bush's rampaging through the middle east was a useful cover for mass-deregulation, tax cuts, civil rights erosion, etc. Trump seems to be entertaining using Korea as a distraction, though for those purposes I think they'd be "smarter" to use Venezuela. Nixon literally extended Vietnam through backchannel negotiations to win an election. Reagan has long been suspected of doing the same with the hostage crisis.

It's also just an ancient tactic in general, ignoring the American context completely.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Democrats hold which branch of the US government that would make them relevant?
    Oh, maybe not at present. But I feel it's a bit disingenuous to present something as a "party favourite" when it's been employed by basically every modern American president.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-40802147

Scientists PLAY GOD

crash of thunder, evil laughter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    What is it about Stephen Miller that makes him so viscerally unappealing to the senses, I really must know. Figuring this out could chart whole new fields of science.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Stephen Miller is proof there is no Reptilian conspiracy because there's no way one could be so bad at disguising itself.

Banned
    iirc in high school Miller was very mad that the Jewish kids and gay kids got to have clubs

meanwhile
    Wednesday, August 02, 2017The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 38% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Sixty-two percent (62%) disapprove.
    The latest figures for Trump include 25% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 50% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -25. (see trends).
    - - - Updated - - -

white nationalists literally attacking the statue of liberty is my new big favorite