View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

8 8.89%
  • 2 years

11 12.22%
  • 3 years

3 3.33%
  • 4 years

2 2.22%
  • Unimpeached after one term

22 24.44%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

14 15.56%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

30 33.33%
Page 551 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 514515015415465495505515525535565616016511051 ... LastLast
Results 11,001 to 11,020 of 29355

Thread: General News Thread

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    whats wrong with white and catholic

is it supposed to be white and protestant

black and jewish

hispanic and atheist
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Blog Entries
    Why do we have black history month but not white history month...
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I may be a terrible die hard monarchist but even I won't deny that monarchs, including powerless constitutional ones, often work as a powerful symbol for nationalists to gather around rather than being ideally positive. Unfortunately.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    im just wondering why you specifically picked out that like it was obvious so i asked

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    I may be a terrible die hard monarchist but even I won't deny that monarchs, including powerless constitutional ones, often work as a powerful symbol for nationalists to gather around rather than being ideally positive. Unfortunately.
    A diehard monarchist in the UK monarchy sense?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by @Keo View Post
    Why do we have black history month but not white history month...
    Heterosexual pride day

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    im just wondering why you specifically picked out that like it was obvious so i asked
    Because the Polish excuse for persecution has always been based on a defense of white Catholicism

Well that isn't much of an identity, for one.

Banned
    I'm mocking it Snow

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridgeburner View Post
    mac i hate to sound like this, but im once again confronted by the suspicion that you really dont understand european society, history or politics
    Does anyone? We haven't exactly made it easy.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    http://blogs.nrvnqsr.com/entry.php/2...and-the-Empire

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Hm, not sure what you mean by that exactly? As in, UK monarchy as an example of ideal constitutional monarchy? I of course don't want to bring back autocratic rule and enlightened despots! I just feel that the institution of monarchy is the best for most countries as an element of culture and - again, very ideally - as a point of national pride and prestige technically divorced from ethnic nationalism.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    m'europe

Blog Entries
    Hm, not sure what you mean by that exactly? As in, UK monarchy as an example of ideal constitutional monarchy? I of course don't want to bring back autocratic rule and enlightened despots! I just feel that the institution of monarchy is the best for most countries as an element of culture and - again, very ideally - as a point of national pride and prestige technically divorced from ethnic nationalism.
    You're misidentifying the symbol as a cause, not a product.
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    But yeah this mAc. 01/09/39 notwithstanding, Poland is not the poor oppressed victim of eastern Europe.
    Back when it was recreated in 1919 there was a very strong worry in countries like the UK that Poland would start again the shit it had been infamous for. And it was proved right fairly soon.
    See that's the first time I heard about this. Like "what shit it's famous for."

I blame history curriculums only covering 1) ancient greece, 2) imperialism, and 3) world war 1 and 2. Oh and the Enightenment and Reformation. But broadly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    See that's the first time I heard about this. Like "what shit it's famous for."

I blame history curriculums only covering 1) ancient greece, 2) imperialism, and 3) world war 1 and 2. Oh and the Enightenment and Reformation. But broadly.
    Invading Russia, mostly, which they turned around and proceeded to do almost immediately.

Banned
    european history is quite simple, really

- - - Updated - - -

But yeah this mAc. 01/09/39 notwithstanding, Poland is not the poor oppressed victim of eastern Europe.
    Back when it was recreated in 1919 there was a very strong worry in countries like the UK that Poland would start again the shit it had been infamous for. And it was proved right fairly soon.
    Even with regards to WW2, not that East Europe didn't eat shit, but collaboration was thick on the ground. To this day denial about, for example, Polish and Baltic Holocaust perpetrators is common.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle View Post
    I'm mocking it Snow
    Commenting on the white and catholic Polish 'identity'. A sense of identity and belonging has to be built on something, but race and religion are the lowest of the low hanging apples and unfortunately get taken as national identity often. It's true that religion has had and continues to have a tangible impact on European cultures, but the time comes for central and western Europe that came for southern and eastern centuries ago, where the whole mix becomes such that you either have to surgically remove the feisty religiousness from culture and national identity, or risk a lot of dead people. Been more of the latter in eastern at least so far, but it highlights the problem if nothing else.

When your sense of belonging is such that you feel threatened by sharing a nation with anyone not fitting into the clear outlines of 'white and catholic', and without them doing anything to oppress and endanger you, that's what one would call a dangerous situation.

I'd say it's far from most countries.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Strife ❤️ View Post
    Wow, all those peasants who don't recognise a cursive z.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Wow, all those peasants who don't recognise a cursive z.
    It is missing the middle point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3