View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

8 8.89%
  • 2 years

11 12.22%
  • 3 years

3 3.33%
  • 4 years

2 2.22%
  • Unimpeached after one term

22 24.44%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

14 15.56%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

30 33.33%
Page 836 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 3367367868268318348358368378388418468869361336 ... LastLast
Results 16,701 to 16,720 of 29355

Thread: General News Thread

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Tbh he looks more like a goldfish there than a chimp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Banned
    No but really why is he orange, does he not have a makeup artist or anything to make him look less ridiculous?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Maybe he has a makeup artist that makes him orange, for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    If that exists, then convergent evolution must also exist, in which case why haven't we turned back into chimpanzees yet? Checkmate, atheist.
    All of the folk who think that humanity is destined to become a brown-skinned monoculture seem to think that.

Drink your milk and keep your rare pepes close to your chest. MAGA. :V :V :V :V :V
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    How about this instead?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Whis View Post
    No but really why is he orange, does he not have a makeup artist or anything to make him look less ridiculous?
    He ties his tie wrong and then scotch tapes it to his shirt to keep it in place.

JP Friend Code
    I'm still just not sure whether to be more concerned about the super casual "This standard I'm presenting either incidentally or deliberately categorizes several minority groups as failures, but I expect you to apologize for calling me a bigot." OR "I'm not bigoted in that way."
    ASTOLFO. IS. BEST. GIRL.
    Jeanne is... also best girl and Jeanne Alter is EVEN MORE also best girl.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Maybe he has a makeup artist that makes him orange, for some reason.
    The Dictator's Handbook has a section on this. By adopting a quirky image it helps make one more distinctive, and distracts the sheeple from said would-be dictator's work at hand.

Orange is the image. Do not be distracted. Constant vigilance and fight for what you believe in and y'all'll make it through these next four years for the better.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kareshy View Post
    I'm still just not sure whether to be more concerned about the super casual "This standard I'm presenting either incidentally or deliberately categorizes several minority groups as failures, but I expect you to apologize for calling me a bigot." OR "I'm not bigoted in that way."
    Answer C: no punishment for expressing the belief that minorities are failures forthcoming.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes obviously the hands and the skin and shit aren't top priority compared to attempting to outlaw Islam for example, but he gets mad when people point out the hands and skin so there's no harm in doing so as long as you keep on top of the real stuff too.

Blog Entries
    He looks fine in his official portrait.

I dunno, I bet it's bad lighting most of the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Banned
    He still looks kinda dusty, has red eyes, and seriously man you make your suits why don't they fit you?

The fact that none of Trump's clothes fit him at all does amuse me.

Blog Entries
    Looser suits used to be a thing you did, he clearly picked up fashion habits 40 years ago and hasn't ever bothered updating them.
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kareshy View Post
    Oh we're all bigots in one way or another. In-group out-group dynamics are hard-wired into the way we think. I simply protest an inaccurate classification. There's no reason for me to hate these minorities even if they contribute nothing to the survival of mankind on a natural selection level, because my personal standards for judging a person's worth are completely different. If I were to agree totally with natural selection I'd be outside procreating with viable mates instead of fapping to trap doujins.

For an example of in-group out-group classification in case you don't understand, you need look no farther than a certain frequent poster here that strongly associates Republicans with subhumans. Only time will tell if his opinion is a correct one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Strife ❤️ View Post
    The fact that none of Trump's clothes fit him at all does amuse me.
    The true power move is making everyone know you don't need to follow standards.

Yeah it's like that video where Putin is forcing factory owners to restart the factory and he is just in some random casual clothes and everyone else is in a suit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking at here but I like his watch.

Banned
    Looser suits used to be a thing you did, he clearly picked up fashion habits 40 years ago and hasn't ever bothered updating them.
    I mean it is far from the strangest thing about him but you'd think a guy operating for decades in NYC high society would be able to at least attempt to keep up appearances.

Also, re: real Trump issues vs just weird shit
    http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...sidency-234879
    It is official: Trump at no point really understood that the presidency is not a kingship.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries

Which explains the current political climate of the U. S. of A!

Aaaand now I need a couple beers.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Those sleeves in his portrait are atrocious. Trump Tailoring, stat.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless