View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

8 8.89%
  • 2 years

11 12.22%
  • 3 years

3 3.33%
  • 4 years

2 2.22%
  • Unimpeached after one term

22 24.44%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

14 15.56%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

30 33.33%
Page 1468 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 4689681368141814581463146614671468
Results 29,341 to 29,355 of 29355

Thread: General News Thread

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Don't know about that, I've been a racist on this forum for 8 years, and I lurked with racially driven contempt before that. Hard to teach old dog tricks, but it's nice of you to think I can get better.

Blog Entries
    inshallah brother

- - - Updated - - -

mashallah, today's been a glorious friday night da'wah session. good night bruzzars.

Blog Entries
    Good night XD
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Blog Entries
    EDIT: see below

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Remember the tweet tag doesn't use the full thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    Right right, thanks. Anyway, that was worth the look
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    It is no secret I'm a /pol/ regular and have been for years.

please sensei, teach me the way to navigate that horribly obtuse discussion board because i legit couldnt figure it out the 1 or 2 times i went there

- - - Updated - - -

This, you think, gives you the excuse to be racist yourself, and get away with genocide. Many such cases.
    fucking stop this dude. i am going to develop a crush on you at this rate

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    To be fair, Taiwanese also speak Mandarin. They just write traditional, instead of simplified Chinese (of course, it's simplified; its inventor, Mao Zedong, wasn't even potty-trained; Stalin had to build him a custom squat toilet when he went to the Soviet Union).
    the hell is it with statist lefty leaders and being utterly incompetent at anything but being funded by outside influence and breaking the previously established order?

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh I think communism is just a phase for you, anyway, you joined with a Max Stirner avatar after all. At the end of the road you'll make a fine trad housewife taking great pains to hide the tramp stamp.

holy shit

havent seen burns this good on this side of the internet

Blog Entries
    You'd fit right in with the nazoid circlekerk for sure.

May Allah guide us from this eternal schizoposting.

Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    @fire: Let's distill those one by one.

1.)No one said it would be easy, Trump made it harder with not only mixed messaging on a populace full of anti-vaccine types

2.) I never let them off the hook because they made jokes about voting for him as a joke, or literally had no idea about his policies. It was literally like people who were into their favorite WWE star. They had legit criticisms of Obama, some of which I agreed with, but nothing on Trump was substantive.

3.) Now this is where I find the Right tends to be disingenuous. As if their opposition to trans people were a thing that was helping people. What about the freaking military, with numbers far more than you would give out in suicide rates for the trans community? What about adequate care for Veterans? Or about mental health care in general that they had no real interest in unless its a political point to own the Libs on?
    Its like how the bathroom bull they go on about with transgender people ends up not being something to help others, but a platform to hate and marginalize. I got a Trump supporter at work to see he was getting riled over nothing, and that no, oeople ain't gonna be thinking about raping your women, they will take a piss, and then leave. Same guy talked about shemales for two straight weeks at work, loudly and I was frankly sick of his crap, so I gave him the rundown.

4(I'll use this for point 4 and 5, as they are related) - No I do not listen to every ICE official on their works, but the point was again that this migration is not something done just willy-nilly to smuggle kids or drugs. You'll find those examples but at far fewer rates than the Right is comfortable with accepting. And speaking of crime amongst immigrants, I meant this paper here for your 5th point: https://www.pnas.org/content/117/51/32340
    Meaning the punitive actions against such immigrants are grossly ineffective in soli g the root problem, which is the destabilizing events in their home countries, sometimes where the U.S. is complicit in helping foster those destabilizing events. Not even getting into the testimony of nurses who find out about horrific treatment of immigrant women, sometimes sterilizing them.

6.) I thought Bernie was crazy to you all? Will you use him only when its convenient? Further, not even taking into account his methodology about how undocumented immigrants are used by companies is missing part of that context rather than just gleaning "yeah, he isn't for immigrants coming over either". Companies will use undocumented immigrants and have been for decades and he knows this, what is destabilizing is that you'll rout out jobs because why pay so much when you can pay so little.
    He's also championing a $15 minimum wage, ya gonna support that? Because that would really start helping Americans much faster than dog piling on immigrants down on their luck.

7.) Here.

https://youtu.be/jSTnzqMewJI

Now if you find something that disproves it or anything else said here, go right ahead.

Its never been a purity test, the dude is just a used car salesman, while people act like he is somehow better than the wheeling dealin' politicians. He's not.

1- how? he approved operation warp speed. the vaccine is literally his thing

3- Trump has done a lot to fund veterans to make sure they get the help they need as a result of their occupation. you should know that this has been a major pirority for the guy. next!

4- this is often where people lie with statistics (hell, there are books on how to do it). what constitutes a "US citizen"? do anchor babies count? do 2nd or 3rd generation migrants that didnt integrate and often have more allegiance to their grandparent's culture than to the american culture and its laws? because if you want to see how bad it can get by the 3rd generation when they arent fully integrated and made productive members of society, check out Sweeden, Germany and the UK. hell, look at cities with ghettos in them in the US (yes, you can have ghettos of any ethnicity everywhere and in any country. i lived right next to a gipsy ghetto in the capital of my country). those black guys shoot each other like it is call of duty. even in Texas i believe, TYT covered an attack on a black woman with a brick and they were trying to pass it off as a white supremacist attack and everyone was in the comments saying that it was the hispanics because they are super racist against black people

so, TLDR, do a drilldown by ethnicity, usage of social wellfare and how long their families have been in the country.

how many crimes of fraud has Somali Omar who is a legal migrant commited? how many war crimes did Obomber who is either an anchor baby or a 2nd or 3rd generation migrant commited? ask someone whose family has been in America for 150 years if 10 years is enough to make you a died in the wool american.

furthermore, these are based on arrests. you think they easily catch the coyotes if they hand it off to their people on the inside to their people on the inside? this study doesnt cover "perpetrated crimes", it covers "convicted criminals"

6- "dog piling on immigrants down on their luck." you know many of them lie and make up sob stories right? hell, when the caravans where all the rage 2 years ago, they literally caught democratic operatives and NGOs instructing them on what to say to circumvent the ICE protocols. some people were sent back after the first arrest speaking perfect english, only to be caught again 5 days later saying "mi desculpa, no hablo ingles".

and you dont get that supply and demand is what determines the price of everything, including wages? the fuck do you think will happen to rents and overall prices if you suddenly just increase wages? hello, inflation much?

"Companies will use undocumented immigrants and have been for decades and he knows this" - aka "i am ok with slave labor because it is commonplace". shit, when ICE took down a poltry farm that was being used to enslave undocumented hispanics, you know who got all those jobs in a week? black americans. why do you want to rob black americans of their jobs and give them to hispanics? is it because hispanics have a lighter skin tone?

and Bernie is an idiot, but at least before 2018 he was an idiot with at least some consistent beliefs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post

May Allah guide us from this eternal schizoposting.
    Ein Soph or bust!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    Ein Soph or bust!
    OK:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion...pitol-storming

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/polit...ing-nr-vpx.cnn

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/13/p...ion/index.html

this is FUN, isnt it guys?

seeing a fake news investigating spy thriller being broadcasted on the world stage is fun, right guys?

guys?

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/sta...97216270114817

even more funny shit

"bash the fash!", right guys?

Blog Entries
    soyjakshowshisphone.jpeg

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AsGryffynn View Post
    Communism involves the common ownership of the means of production. It means that every company or enterprise is owned by everyone in it. It hardly means the state does.

Communism means the management has to do menial work as well and even the janitor has to do paperwork for where he works.
    That's just the theory.

In the practice, communism will always, it not truncated before, end up with the state taking over the system and claiming they control it in the name of the very masses they oppress.

And of course, the means to say otherwise have already been either shot down or taken over, direct or indirectly, by said state by then, as well.

Blog Entries
    This thread fucking sucks and some of you are in trouble.

Seeing as they have a unique way of bringing out the worst posting this forum has ever seen, dedicated politics threads will no longer be allowed on the forum. If one absolutely has to share their commentary on current affairs I would suggest doing it somewhere else than an anime forum. Political discussion itself is not outright banned, provided the topic comes up as a natural or tangential part of discussion (this is not an invitation to move the activities of this thread to another existing one like Random Thoughts). The above is a joint staff decision that you can verify with the unbiased and morally upright staff member of your choice.

Additionally, the permaban handed to whatshisface should be an indication that framing blatant racism as a matter of policy does not, in fact, legitimise posting it. Consider posting instead about anime, or not at all.