Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3338414243

Thread: Instant Expert

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Oh right, that was when you didn't unselect the download assist option and didn't notice that it was an .exe or something right?

Internet harder.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So do you actually have anything useful to contribute or are you posting for the sake of posting?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Hope you learned that a lotta hosting sites have been doing for awhile. Gotta really examine the pages to see where the real links are and whether they have download helper tickboxes.

I guess seeing whether the zip or whatever you're downloading has a .exe extension would be the final line of vigilance.

Yeah malwarebytes is really good it sorts out most problems.

I just use Microsoft Security Essentials as a general antivirus then I very rarely do a manual scan with Malwarebytes if I think I caught anything from the internet.

I'd never put a paid antivirus on my computer, they're pointless imo.

US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    I suggested Kaspersky as I was hit by some pervasive virus actually embedded in some programs. It caught things that Malwarebytes didn't.

System ∀-99 ∀Gundam BananaShiki's Avatar
    Does anyone have any idea how to make one of these in C++?

You're supposed to have a square with an odd number of spaces inside of another square with an odd numer of spaces(it would be a 5x5 square within a 9x9 square in the picture.
    Then you move numbers from the outside of the smaller square into what would be the "bottom" for each respective number.

Quote Originally Posted by Detective Blackstone View Post
    What if EA was in fact EA. As in Electronic Arts.

Does Gil have to buy DLC for its full power?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Fuck imouto, get power.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For all you history nerds there a question:

My friend told me about Ultras stealing banners from their opposing clubs and hanging them upside down in their sector. According to the stories among em this is in imitation of Roman legions or tribes opposing them doing it to them or something. But I can't find anything about this, the closest I find is captured naval vessels having their flags turned upside down when taken over and even there I can't find a reliable source.

Was putting the flag or banners of the opponent upside down to declare victory ever a military tradition anywhere to your knowledge?
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    Grabbing battle standards as part of victory has always been a thing, I last remember it happening in 1945.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah but turning them upside down specifically
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaShiki View Post
    Does anyone have any idea how to make one of these in C++?

You're supposed to have a square with an odd number of spaces inside of another square with an odd numer of spaces(it would be a 5x5 square within a 9x9 square in the picture.
    Then you move numbers from the outside of the smaller square into what would be the "bottom" for each respective number.
    Does it have to be a picture, or are you just trying to take numbers out of a 9x9 matrix and input them into a 5x5 matrix?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    How do I get things to stop displaying text like this?

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Change system locale to Japanese.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So I'm using Bluestacks, and it seems to be slowly taking up more and more space?

And I've tried searching here and there, but I can't find anything on how to reduce the size, or what to delete to clean things up. Anyone know how to reduce the space it takes up?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So after a restart my laptop wouldn't turn on or respond at all, and I had to hold the power button for 30 seconds to get it to boot up again. Does anyone know what this means?

Blog Entries
    If I recall correctly from when I searched for it a while ago it means something was malfunctioning between BIOS and hardware and the connections were reset.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.