Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 81316171819202328 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate Prototype Fragments of Blue and Silver - Fan Translation

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well I mean. It's the number of the Beast, which is what this is. It's less edgy more incredibly appropriate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I thought so too. But that would be too much. Too edgy.
    It's the Beast of the end times, and it is being nourished by human sacrifices.

It's already edge incarnate. They can't really push it any further so much as remind us it lives year-round on the edge.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Count yourself out then, Phoenix. I've been waiting to see what Beast looked like since it was first introduced. It will probably look like big clumps of pulsing red meat. With tentacles too to go with the Dark God vibe.

And if I'm understanding this right, in order to make up for the fact that Saber, Assassin and Caster haven't been sacrificed, Manaka is giving the Beast 600 souls instead? Interesting.

Also, hahaha where the fuck is Saber again?
    IIRC in protoype it was mentioned that manaka is sacrificing girls for the beast even her own sister

Spooky Scary Counter-Guardian Balthizar's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I'm not sure if I missed something, but I've been wondering for a long time why Manaka wants to awaken Beast. Sure, they already say that she doesn't want to reach the Root since she's already connected to it, but doesn't she have anything better to do with her time than awaken a monster that will destroy human history causing it to come full circle and save Britain for her husbando? Why not just wish for Britain to be saved, or does this version of the Holy Grail not work that way?
    Nasuverse in a Nutshell
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Gilgamesh fired weapons like rockets back in the day, Enkidu was a shapeshifting mud doll, Elizabeth Bathory had dragon blood, the origin of life is an insane giant, and vampires rule over humans in this odd way where they claim to be the apex of life and are perfect beings. Also every planet has super ultimate beings that are the apex of each planet and will one day come to Earth to rock our shit, and each of these ultimate beings are comparable to vampires.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Jeanne was speaking to the counter force and Karl was driven by aliens. And Jesus was probably Martha's imaginary friend, I'd imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Balthizar View Post
    I'm not sure if I missed something, but I've been wondering for a long time why Manaka wants to awaken Beast. Sure, they already say that she doesn't want to reach the Root since she's already connected to it, but doesn't she have anything better to do with her time than awaken a monster that will destroy human history causing it to come full circle and save Britain for her husbando? Why not just wish for Britain to be saved, or does this version of the Holy Grail not work that way?
    I think it was because she was warped, or her love for Saber made her warped, so now she's bringing about Saber's wish in her own warped way.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    IIRC, the anthropic principle is too strong to be undone with a single wish, so Manaka's taking the long way around by destroying humanity so nothing stands between her husbando and his "Camelot".
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle NekoArcDragonhound's Avatar
    In layman terms Manaka can also be boiled down to a selfish child with far too much power on her hands.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoArcDragonhound View Post
    In layman terms Manaka can also be boiled down to a selfish child with far too much power on her hands.
    that is what manaka became.
    the theme is the humanization of omnipotence and how that's bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    that is what manaka became.
    the theme is the humanization of omnipotence and how that's bad.
    A note to that I want to add is that Type-Moon was also thoughtful enough to give us a counter example in Shiki Ryougi. But then again both of their situation was also very different from each others.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle PhoenixRising's Avatar
    Hi guys,

Here is Part One of Act 3 of the Knight of Fate Arc.

Part 1-A:
    Spoiler:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Holy Grail which gave off an ominous howl.
    The whereabouts of Saber’s wish is――――
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fate/Prototype: Blue Silver Fragments
    Knight of Fate - Act 3
    On a Certain Day in February, the year is 1991.
    Afternoon.
    Close to JR Shinjuku Station, Shinjuku Ward in the Tokyo Metropolitan Area.

Saber already knew the name of the item in front of the Shinjuku Alta.
    Even if he hadn’t seen it countless times before, he recognised that there was a program which projected a real-time conversation from straight in the afternoon daily, was the same one on the television that cut off the world with its moving pictures in the corner of the spacious living room in the Sajyou mansion.

This place filled with a lot of people, could be said to be near that program’s recording spot.
    He was walking, in the middle of the coming and going approx. 20-year-old men and women.
    It wasn’t like he had received some strategic order from his Master――――

It was, a first for him since materialising in this city called Tokyo, in this world called the modern era.
    Along with Manaka Sajyou, his Master’s victory, the entire landscape of Tokyo had changed into a safety zone.

The truth was he was allowed to do so as there weren’t any more enemy Servants left.
    Although just the day before yesterday, it would’ve been called the Holy Grail War’s battlefield.
    He wasn’t scouting or patrolling as he walked through this city.
    He was set on his path, as he listened to the running sounds of the 4 wheelers that passed each other by numerous times while ventilating a large quantity of fumes, as he proceeded through the many pedestrian roads in addition to the largest markets in Camelot, he weaved his way through the valley of high-rise buildings that were just like the tall towers that were jotted down in ancient scriptures.

He continued walking.
    Was this similar to strolling?

No.
    Absolutely, not.

The air he was wearing as he continued to walk in the opposite direction towards the streaming crowds, was not calm.
    Being endowed with gold hair and green eyes there were many who could capture his tall, good-looking, young form, however not a single one could notice the feelings hidden in his mind and heart.

Saber: “……. Manaka.”

Saber muttered.
    It was the name of the girl who must’ve been the master who had summoned him.

Saber: “The Greater Grail, where is it?”

He was recalling a memory from late last night.
    The Sajyou mansion.

It was a memory from around 3:12 am if he were to say it precisely.
    Manaka had suddenly spoke to him.

As they were moving into another place from their base in Suginami, she said it.

Manaka: “Since the remaining parts of the ritual will be difficult from here on out, I, will be moving my base to the site of Greater Grail. The location is still secret. I want to throw a special party after all, so you’ll be coming at the very end. I guess this sort of thing, hey, it would be called a surprise party, wouldn’t it?”

As the girl was smiling expressing her normal loveliness, she gently controlled Saber’s travelling.
    Even as she admonished him like a young child, the look she was giving him was similar to the one his parents who lived in a farming village would give him as they told him that he mustn’t enter the forest alone.

What on earth, were they doing outside?
    The site which had the Greater Grail…...
    ……. Was already entirely under the control of an enemy camp.

A Master who miraculously survive completely losing her fighting spirit, and she was saying that continuing the ritual any further was an impossible situation.
    Supposing that enemy, wasn’t needed to act and protect Manaka who was the last Master?
    Or he could say that, but the Holy Church still hadn’t announced the end of the ritual.

Manaka: “They’re needed to carry out a slight ritual with the Holy Grail. We’ll must borrow those girls’ powers too.”
    Saber: “In that case I’ll go with you too.”
    M anaka: “……Nope. In any event, please do me a favour and stay here for a bit.”

Manaka refused Saber’s proposal after showing a bit of her hesitating manner.

Manaka: “It’s thanks to you that we managed to beat Rider. Even though Lancer was the one who properly defeated him after he became like that, right. It’d would’ve been impossible by myself. Hey, Saber. You’ve already finished what you had to do. The Holy Grail War is over. The rest, is the Magus’s responsibility, you get it?”
    Saber: “But…….”
    Manaka: “Until the preparations to grant your wish is in order, please wait. Cause all of it will be over soon.”

Her refined manner was just like she was making a large-scale meal.
    With her ever-unchanging figure…...
    The girl wasn’t expressing an inch of the colour of hesitation, in her tone or her eyes.
    But, still, something was――――

Manaka: “It’s fine, Saber. Even glad. You, can finally grant your sole wish. You may save your poor Britain. The Holy Grail is close at hand for that sake, and I’ll give everything to you for that sake.”

Spontaneously, he began to ask a question.

Manaka Sajyou.
    Why did you say it to that extent?

Part 1-B:
    Spoiler:

Without any hesitation what was she trying to say to him from the bottom of her heart, that she would give him everything, to a swordsman from the past that she just met just a couple of weeks ago?
    They weren’t words only for appearances sake, based on Saber’s intuition skill, he was convinced that they were the feelings that she had released from a place close to her soul.
    It was one of many powers he had obtained from possessing the heart of a real dragon, anyway it wasn’t like usual, and sometimes he could ascertain of veracity of someone’s words with nothing more than a series of sounds like this.

Manaka: “Because…….”

The girl, dyed her cheeks with a faint pinkness――――

Manaka: “I, fell in love with you. I love you. From the bottom of my heart. ……because yeah, you, gave me a heart.”

It wasn’t a lie.
    Her voice……
    Her words……

It was the awakening of her undoubtable feelings for him.
    Right, she would never utter a lie.

If so, what was the beautiful girl really hiding, as she decorated it with only the truth of her words?

Saber: “So my wish will be granted if I just wait, huh?”

――――He wished.
    And he prayed.
    ――――And then, he was standing here responding to the world’s invitation.

The salvation of his homeland.
    Where he could continue to maintain the land of Britain, and protect its countless peoples.

In his battles with the Saxons who were advancing without stopping their momentum after having defeated the vile king Vortigern after a harsh fight, this body sought the Grail, in front of his patriots who were wasting away through drowning and repeated bad harvests, at one time, he had sought the Grail.
    The search for the Holy Grail where he had commanded his noble knights that had gathered at the round table, in the castle of Camelot that he had just finished building to find, was even now spoken of as a legend in the modern age.
    If it was the embodiment of the Lord’s miracle, then he wished, to bring it to save the land of Britain which had been exposed to a very huge phenomenon called the transmigration of a race of people.

Right…...
    He prayed to be more reliant.

Seeing that he must’ve been a wicked king to torment the people of Britain by leading the Saxons here, Vortigen’s true intentions, or rather, in actuality wouldn’t he be a hindrance to that certain peace treaty plan with the Saxons who were equally impossible to keep in check――――anyway it wasn’t everything, granted the vile king definitely had the ambitious intention of unifying the Isle of Britain, but on one side of it was he going about it the right way?

At the end of his afflictions, right, he extended his hands towards the miracle.
    To the dawn that had finally been filled and overflowing with the Lord’s might, as it gathered the people’s wishes.

But, in the end this hand didn’t grasp the Holy Grail.
    The greatest of his knights who had been sent to find it had reached that Grail, but he ascended to heaven along with its blessings that were likened to a saviour’s, and lost his form as well as the Grail.
    The fact that a pure knight who concealed nothing but good feelings had obtained his blessings violently moved his heart, he greatly admired him――――but, however……

He didn’t bring the salvation of the Lord down onto this earth.
    In Britain overflowing with hardships and death, the people were altogether sick of it, and the children were sobbing and crying.
    The survivors became synonymous with the sufferers.
    People also appeared who found death by the blade to be more merciful than death by starvation, and then, it simply became difficult for the ones who turned pale at that conduct to admonish them.

People also called it a curse.
    There were also people who would sigh at the hell that was here.

Part 1-C:
    Spoiler:

Thus……
    This body, had no choice but to continue wishing.

It was the same even now.
    In order to save his homeland from blood-soaked tragedies, Arthur Pendragon was there in Tokyo.
    However――――

???:
    “If they were the ones who must’ve been loved and protected by us once, then what difference is there?”

In that moment, Archer’s words had regurgitated in his mind.
    In that moment, he remembered the beautiful black-haired girl that he had saved in the Reiroukans’ forest.

Her trembling eyes ……
    She had a pair of red eyes that had watery pigments highlighted in them, although he was unclear about whether they showed her magical achievements.
    But, they had a sparkle of life in them which was fleetingly going to waste.
    The person who was tired of waiting for salvation’s hand, was before the colour of those emotions that he gave when he held out those hands, and he believed that he had definitely obtained it.

That one positive feeling…….
    ……That it was exactly the same as the words that Archer, no Arash Kamangir had spoken!

Saber: “……I”

He couldn’t supress the hum that arose from deep in his chest.
    The mad beast, the bow user, the chariot user, the lance user……
    If he closed his eyes he could immediately see the figures of those Heroic Spirits in their final hour floating to the surface.

They, no, all of them.
    While each of them concealed their own wishes.
    They were the same.

Having abandoned their wishes, didn’t they die for the sake of equally good deeds?
    He couldn’t ascertain that.
    He couldn’t see that far through his keen intuition.

But, even so, he had revered the underground Greater Grail that was spoken of as being somewhere in Tokyo, the same Grail that he had once sought in Britain, however his senses became dull because he valued it as a supreme relic.

On the contrary at this present point in time he couldn’t help but perceive it as a suspicious object.
    Thus, he was searching like this.
    He was seeking even a little trace of prana…….

Belonging to the being who was concealing his Master, the being who was continuing to shroud her despite the girl only ever speaking the truth.
    And then, perhaps…….
    If according to Lancer’s words, there was a being within the Greater Grail……

Saber: “………………………”

As he made his way through the elevated roads that stretched from Shinjuku station to Okubo to the west, Saber looked up at the sky.
    It wasn’t a large sky as far as he could see.
    The state that it was in having been somewhat whittled down by the skyscrapers that included the newly constructed Shinjuku Tokyo Government Office, was grey.
    The sky which had become muddied as if it had completely forgotten the heavenly sun, suited some of the things that were over his head very well.
    Saber thought, as he narrowed his eyes…….

At the grey sky……...
    At a far off memory……
    At the days where he had continued to wield his unwavering sword for the sake of glorious victory, and for the sake of his homeland........
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; July 18th, 2016 at 02:57 AM.

Thanks Phoenix. And man, I didn't think I'd actually take Saber's angst seriously, but I do. Poor guy.

Hi guys

Here is part 2 of Act 3 of the Knight of Fate Arc. The Lucius vs Arthur.
    The katakana was using the spelling for Hiberius, so I just used that since it can be spelled either way.

Part 2-A:
    Spoiler:

――――It was the distant past.

Underneath a sky filled with dark clouds, blade and blade were scattering sparks.
    It was a battle in the Suesia Valley.
    It was single combat between 2 great rivals who had become legends.

As both of them had their backs to their great armies, it was a mortal combat that decided the heroics.
    He was trying to kill the “Caesar’ the supreme ruler, and even a famous general and the strongest in the empire.
    The fated clash between a Holy Sword and Demon Sword, was heard later by the things reflected in the eyes of the soldiers of both armies as the truth surpassed human reasoning.

At that actual point in time, there wasn’t any leeway for them to grasp how wide-spread the battle had gotten.

As a king who must protect the people of Britain who continued to struggle for a long span of time, as a king who tried to achieve salvation, as one dragon who was decisively built up by King Uther, he himself continued to exist in a mechanism for the purpose of defeating invaders.

To kill, the people who came to kill.
    There was no other path for them.

Even at this time, and later on this event was received as the end of the search for the Holy Grail.
    It was around when they were barely suppressing their battles with the Saxons who were carrying it to severe extremes, having gained a decisive victory in their battle on Mons Badonicus.
    If he were to say further on it, it was a large scale battle that later caused a fatal crack, in the Round Table of Britain where they sang about eternity.

The disappearance of the Holy Grail which was their single ray of hope……...
    The infidelity of Sir Lancelot and Queen Guinevere…….
    ……. And then the deaths of many of the knights of the Round Table.

On top of experiencing many misfortunes and catastrophes, he himself as King Arthur had chosen to keep on fighting.
    No, as expected there was no other path for him.
    The great majestic roman empire who was proud of its power since the pre-era, was trying to further extend its evil influence from the lands of Gallia――――and it was the great continental empire that was starting to meddle with the Isle of Britain in the form of providing relief for the huge phenomenon called the racial transmigration of the Saxons.

Already, this fight wasn’t gonna end by just meeting each other’s blows.
    If they were able to cross the ocean, then everything would end.

Saber: “Charge!”

There wasn’t a person who would object to this strange word.
    If it was Sir Agravain who excelled at being cunning, or great King Pelinor who was said to be a Round Table contributer, they might’ve remonstrated him being a king, but both of them died at the end of their cursed fates together.
    The beautiful magus Merlin who supplied his wisdom just maintained his silence, but on the day they set sail departing for war on the great continent, at the wharf desiring his naval fleet, he quietly told him this.

Merlin: “This country will fall to ruin one day.”

They were not words pointed at the empire.
    Naturally, he had immediately realised that they were pointed at Britain.

Merlin: “It’ll have no big effect on this island’s history even if it endures for another 100 years. Or rather I should say, it’s may’ve already fallen. Britain is already at that point. ……If I were to say something like that I wonder what shall you do?”

Word by word, he wouldn’t forget, the words of the beautiful female magus who was a mix of a human and an incubus.
    As he stared straight into her eyes which could see through the world, Arthur replied.

Saber: “Always trying to anger me with your poor jokes. Britain won’t be destroyed.”

Calmly, and quietly.…….
    Like talking to a friend of 10 years.

Saber: “For that sake, I’ll do whatever I can.”

He knew that he would do what he must.
    If so, then he wouldn’t falter even if his enemy was the roman empire that bore its name.
    He mustn’t falter.

Merlin: “If that’s the case, then see your dream through. You can probably win in your dreams.”
    Saber: “I don’t want to have blood-soaked dreams.”

He had killed many by swinging his holy blade.
    He had butchered many by swinging his holy blade.

He had crossed an ocean leading an army that now had the power of the British lord’s last moments, and at first they had taken down the King Frollo who was the tribune of the Gallia province of the roman empire who followed the Picts and not the Saxons.
    King Frollo was a brave, strong and great cavalryman, as well as a terrifying master of the spear, but he was no opponent before King Arthur’s holy blade.

Crying about the glory of Rome, he was easily slashed in two, along with his steel helmet.
    Did he himself probably show some sort of expression before he started spurting fresh blood?

No.

He just quietly raised his holy blade into the sky.
    Sir Gawain was the one who had shouted the victory cry.

Despite deeply noticing the earlier incident, the lords who had voluntarily accompanied him without fail to the front lines, were following King Arthur’s vanguard, who was lined up with Sir Bedivere.
    Snatching a sword from King Frollo’s stronghold of Parisius――――the demon sword Clarent which was said to symbolise the authority of the king’s rule of Gallia, Arthur later sent it back to his nation’s capital of Camelot, and sent his army further south.
    His exhausted army markedly had no room to choose this.
    With a menace that was said to be the very incarnation of the Roman Empire already approaching them, they had to finish it with a decisive battle now.

And then, finally he――――
    At the Suesia valley zone.
    He squared off with the famous and most powerful man on the face of the great continent.

???: “You better put your whole soul into this, red dragon.”

It was a strong blow in itself, as he drove it in with a single brief comment.
    It was a demon blade.
    Its force which could likely shake space, running a shock through King Arthur’s body who must’ve received it with his holy blade from head on, splitting the earth that had firmly been tread on.
    The pressure released into their surroundings after a momentary delay, crushed the valley walls.
    Was it what people in the 20th century call a shockwave?

???: “Both for me, and you. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for us, so don’t disappoint me.”

He was most definitely, the person who controlled the Great Roman Empire.

He was the current emperor.
    His nickname was the “Sword Emperor.”

Lucius Hiberius was his name.
    Or rather Lucius Hiberus.

Part 2-B:
    Spoiler:

The man was spearheading a great allied force that was composed of individuals that ranged from commanders to many monarchs that included, the king of the Greeks Epistrophius, the king of the African people Mustansar, the king of the Hispanics Aliphatma, the king of Egypt Pandras, the king of Babylonia Micipisa, and the king of Bithynia Polydetes.
    Having several impregnable giants who had the name of a fiend that could easily massacre people who rode on strange beasts, male and female magi who had discovered fiendishly destructive spells as they were perusing ancient secret rituals, weird far-eastern ability users and shamans who were trying to twist his soldiers to death with their bizarre behaviour, as the most powerful general who adeptly handled these various supernatural beings, his terrible reputation was something that had crossed over Britain.

Holding the crimson demon sword Florent, he was a great swordsman who carried an imposing appearance.
    He was even a genius at strategy and tactics, and a warrior who’d strike fear into even the Rakshasa who originated from the far-eastern warriors.
    He could even say that his being which continued to rule as a the most powerful person, was definitely the cause of the Roman Empire who were once ever-proud of its prosperity to allow their arenas to enter into a sudden decline over the recent years ――――

But……
    It was, how did she say it?

According to what Merlin had told him at the port, he was someone who’d never flinch at an opponent.
    At a distance far from here, the giants were probably killing a countless number of his men.

Magic, curses, how many mysteries that didn’t amount to human wisdom would he have to tear up with each of his bared fangs?
    Even if it was a great empire which had a deep history, he would only destroy it if it stood in his way.
    That’s why there was no other path for him to proceed down besides this one.

For the sake of everyone’s peace…...
    In order to bring salvation, to this earth where young children could offer their lives――――

Lucius: “Come to my cause, Arturus. Britain’s Red Dragon.”

One bout of their sturdy swords.
    2 bouts……
    3 bouts……...

In the height of his holy sword and his demon sword pressing their guards together, Lucius had said this.
    From his viewpoint after skilfully kicking Sir Gawain who was proud of his power that was called invincible just under mid-air with his flashing blade, he punched his heavy fist into Sir Bedivere cracking his armour at the same time, was this the emperor’s way of saying that he should surrender?

Or was it another declaration of war again?
    Holding Florent which symbolised his rule over all of the people on the continent, he was arrogantly laughing.

Lucius: “Frollo’s death was only natural. There was no way for him to win against you. On top of killing Colgrinus and Baldulphus, you’ve taken down those dastardly Picts, the Saxons, and the Scots with your holy blade, are the only people you can beat are ones at the level of a mortal!?”
    Saber: “……...Then by that logic you can’t beat me either.”

Spitting out his words, he took to a distance.
    By using the divine protection of the wind his immediate movements were already surpassing the normal reaction speed of a human.

He won’t let him catch up to him.
    The power of the sword emperor was indeed considerable.
    He was even well trained.

It probably wasn’t something worth mentioning if a warrior was operating a mysterious oriental technique and was a fighter of the empire.
    But, that’s right, even so he was nothing more than a human.

He was no enemy of King Arthur who had friends and even the divine protection of the spirits alongside him.
    And then, that little bit of negligence was smashed up in that instant.

Part 2-C:
    Spoiler:

With unlikely great speed, Lucius’s figure had caught up to him right from under his nose.

Lucius: “I’ve looked into you quite exhaustively, Arturus. I heard that in Sumersetentis[1], you killed over 470 people as well as both Colgrinus and his brother with one swing.”

It was a large held aloft sword strike.
    Heavy…….
    Certainly he had received it with his Holy Blade, but as his shoulder bones recognised it he let out a cry.
    This strength……
    Its properties were similar to a demon beast!

Lucius: “Hahaa!”

He could see a bit of his sharp canines.
    His never-ending blows…….
    To ordinary people, it could’ve been seen like the sword emperor’s weapon had disappeared.

As he was just carving red streaks in the air.
    One, two, it swelled to an uncountable number in that short pause.

If it weren’t somewhat handling it, his armour would’ve been torn to pieces.
    Of course, Arthur was taking all of the sword strikes with his Holy Blade.

Lucius: “Haha, can you endure my Brachium Ex Gigas[2]!”

This man, how can he laugh when we’re in the middle of a battle!?
    What’s so funny!?
    There in a place where they were trying to take each other’s lives, was there anything that was so much fun?

Lucius: “Ahh, how fun. This is so much fun! O’ the owner of my heart, can you stop my blows four more times!?”

Lucius’s kicks were absorbed by his blue silver armour.
    Were his kick blows which were like a bending snake some sort of oriental martial art?
    As he received an unexpected attack from straight on, his breath got a bit dishevelled.

It wasn’t a fatal wound.
    Rather it was nothing more than a flesh wound.
    His enormous prana which sprang forth from his heart having once been called a “prana furnace” by Merlin, was sturdily maintaining his body along with the effectiveness of his Holy Blade.

His wounds were healing.
    The only thing remaining was just the pain.
    He could endure the pain.

He could continue to receive them whether they were tangible, or intangible.
    At roughly the same time he received a kick, he manipulated his elbow and knee so that he could lash away his kicking feet, but―――――

Lucius: “Interesting……”

He had dodged it…….
    ……. with a smile.

Had the sword emperor who commanded the arena, gotten largely used to his anti-personal combat style?
    If that’s the case, then he would have to continuously swing at him with his Holy Blade.

The atmosphere, exploded.

It was an invisible scattered attack that had his prana included in it and it wasn’t for the purpose of lashing him away.
    It didn’t have any deadly force to it, but if he hit him right then it would create some space between them.

With a natural gesture Lucius took a step forward into the atmospheric torrent.
    In that moment, his wind daggers disappeared like mist.
    It wasn’t something that an ordinary knight or warrior could do.
    Was he being protected by his tens of thousands of shamans and magi, who were waiting far behind the sword emperor?

Even if it wasn’t entirely natural, Arthur was sensing some sort of prana.
    No, it might’ve been made possible by the armour and helmet that he wore on his body.
    If it was the armour of the hero Hector that had been spoken about as rumours, or rather…….

Lucius: “Are there any other beasts like you in Britain? If so, then I would certainly, like to make it the property of Rome. You, and your Britain!”
    Saber: “Was that the reason why the emperor himself deigned to make a personal appearance here?”
    Lucius: “My mages are loud talkers. I’ve heard that on your Isle of Britain, there are still some marked traces of power from the Age of Gods there. I had my doubts, but after all If the Picts and the surviving demon beasts are any indication …….”

Lucius further assaulted him with his speech.
    His sword strikes, punches and kicks which were wrapped in armour, mingled into the strong blows brought by his shoulders and back using his shifting weight, and it was a fierce attack that literally used his entire body as a weapon!

He wasn’t a person who could be handled by a single sword.
    2 out of the 20 consecutive strike, blows that used both his fists and his shoulder passed through Arthur’s defences and struck him.
    They had pulverised his ribs, and smashed several of his internal organs.

His stance crumbled.
    He was shaking even while prepping his sword――――
    Should he press for an answer and die as he was?

No.

The power of the Holy Blade that he had received from the Lady of the Lake, wasn’t to be taken lightly.

Saber: “……...Ack!”

[1] Sumersetentis: Latin name for Somerset

[2] Brachium Ex Gigas: My Giant’s Arm

Part 2-D:
    Spoiler:

It was a sharp exhale.
    A glint from above!

It was a one-handed strike for the purpose of making his stance crumble, however Arthur released his counter-attack.
    His holy sword’s blade drew an arc, vertically cutting space with a bit of its golden radiance.

Largely brandishing his demon blade at that close attack Lucius promptly held his breath, slashing down his blade that was filled with his fierce spirit and aimed at the space that was crumbling like it was melting.

In the moment his shining remnants and the crimson blade collided, the destructive shock covered the entire valley.
    In the middle of the surrounding enveloping dust, gravel and stone were smashed into little bits, as he raised a cry like he was agitating one of the giants who was paying close attention to the knight.

Lucius: “Did you single-handedly do this!? That’s perfect, I think I’ll take you and your Britain after all!”

While clearing away the dust the figure of the Sword Emperor appeared.
    As he took a glance was his body alright?
    No, if he looked carefully his left arm was discoloured with a hue that resembled black charcoal as if it had been thoroughly burnt, but it almost immediately fixed itself through some magical effect.

Lucius:
    “Hahaha, that’s it! This is the benefit of this land! The spiritual pulse of this valley is already in the palm of my hand!”
    Saber: “Don’t scoff at me.”

Taking to a distance Arthur, silently prepared his sword.

Saber: “Emperor, we give and take lives.”
    Lucius: “Of course we do!”
    Saber: “I’m not referring to my life; we fight carrying the weight of the countless lives of our people.”

As he turned the tip of his blade at his opponent’s heart……

Saber: “Don’t relish it! Don’t you dare scoff at it! Lucius, your laughter is utterly repulsive!!!”
    Lucius: “Repulsive, you say? Do I appear that way to you?”

Carelessly he held up his long sword with his right hand, entrusting the sword blade as it was to his shoulder Lucius laughed.
    Having become free his left hand pointed towards the red sky――――

Lucius: “To control the continent, you have no choice but to subjugate all things in return for your allies who impose on the heavens. The innocent lives who are born being loved, the cruel lives who reap them like the plants on the battlefield, it’s all the same. Virtue, cruelty, all of it is in the palm of my hand.”

It was as if his left hand, was grabbing the shapeless light.

Lucius: “If you’re a king like me you probably felt even a small bit of it too. Protecting the people, the reason why your country flourishes, we are given everything, we’re permitted to do anything, surely we――――”

His left hand, was as if he was crushing all holy things.

Lucius: “……are gods on earth!”

As his laughter heightened, the sword emperor said it.
    Wearing crimson lightning, the demon blade’s blade was tinging with prana.

It was the emperor’s sword, Florent.
    It was a sword that symbolises someone’s rule over all of the people on the continent and is regarded as the brother sword of the demon sword Clarent which indicates someone’s rule over Gallia, and it is also said to be the finest sword.
    The floral pattern of the fully blooming lily on his sword, was it granting him the divine protection of Flora the ancient goddess of flowers.

A lily was in other words a flower that indicates birth, it can also be an analogy for a sword.
    Was Lucius the sword emperor, trying to change the sword which symbolises life into a blood-stained flower?

Lucius: “My divine ancestor Romulus was said to have died by disappearing into lightning! If that’s true, then there is no question of doubt that I the current roman emperor can wield the lightning itself!”
    Saber: “The only beings on this earth are the weak, you will never be a god!”

Arthur prepared his sword, and then, he hoisted the holy blade that he held with both hands as high as possible.
    It was easy to conclude that all of the sword emperor’s words were nothing but arrogance, but none of it would reach this man who was the actual ruler of this continent.

It was his kingly pride.
    The arrogance of a king.
    Or rather he couldn’t pass judgement on whether he was a god.

There was only his hunch, and conviction that he shouldn’t bother to think on it.
    If it was a matter that must be talked about, he would mention it with his sword, he’d shout it with his sword.
    Right, the Roman Emperor Lucius Hiberius was making it widely known with his whole body.

――――Then let’s answer him.
    ――――With the weight of the Holy Blade, gripped in both of his hands!

Lucius:
    “No, you know it to be true. We are gods. We are the ones who’ll become eternal beings.”
    Saber: “What are you――――”
    Lucius: “You’re probably the same as me too, Red Dragon. You know it to be true! It’s because you who were recognised as the true heir, are the same as me! You have the power to control the earth dwelling in your body, the state you’ve attained suits a person who’s recognised as one who lives in eternity, that’s why I’m sure!”
    Saber: “Shut up!!!”

――――The release of the Holy Blade’s constraints―――
    ――――The release of the Demon Blade’s restrictions―――

It was a fair and magnificent one on one fight where king and king, were both hanging everything on the line.
    A clash between two swords, a demon blade and a holy blade.
    It was all according to the dream that Arthur had on the boat, the night that he departed Britain towards the continent of their expedition.

Conquering the sky, the great bear raised a roar that was capable of shaking the entire coast, attacking as the dragon which had flew in from the west emitted its light, the dragon scorched the great bear with its fiery breath, its scorched corpse collapsed on the earth ――――in other words, the large bear was the emperor.
    King Arthur was truly the dragon.

The emperor was devoured by the tip of the holy blade’s radiance, and was wiped from the face of history.
    The valley had reached the point of being wiped off the map, and the empires forces which had innumerable fierce powers had reached the brink of collapse.

The glory of his promised victory was right in here.
    His honour was in here.

Even if he couldn’t have stopped this phenomenon in human history called the transmigration of the Saxon people, he had finally wasted the great empire’s plan to infringe on the future of the small western island.
    With his great victory, and modest hopes for tomorrow……
    As he was thinking about it even now, this……

Might’ve been the last battle that he had, that was filled with enough glory to make him swing his Holy Blade.

Part 2-E (Journal Entry):
    Spoiler:

About the way, Servants materialise into the current world.
    This can be categorised into 2 huge types.

The 1st type, are people who are enhanced by their traditions, and legends.
    In this case they have been confirmed as being in actual historical records so they can be classified into this type.
    If they were a general that was somehow known for being daring and resolute, their natural abilities would be set into an actual category.

The 2nd type, are people who let their power decay because they adapted to the mould called a class.
    They have truly been classified here as beings who are said to be residents in myths, legends and folklore.

If they are likened to a great hero from the Age of the Gods, they can definitely be classified as this.
    If they are in the 1st category, then they vary from the obvious story because they were a magical mystery.

Either way, they are supernatural beings capable of hiding their legend as a mystery.
    And at the same time, they are the owner of a mind that is not so different from a human’s――――

(An extract from an old notebook)
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; November 9th, 2021 at 07:45 AM.

Blog Entries
    Holy shit this is good
    Thanks Phoenix

I wonder what's Florent's title as a weapon is? It's certainly an interesting concept, I wonder if they were implying that in Lucius's hands, like how Clarent grew to be fuel by hatred, Florent was made to fuel itself on arrogance?

JP Friend Code
    First post on this forum, but I hope to make somewhat of a presence later on!
    Nevertheless, thank you Phoenix for all the translations! It really brings happiness to my soul whenever I see one of these translations go up!

So, I just have two small questions for anyone that can help answer, but in the provided translation for 2-A, the translation notes Merlin in both male pronouns, but then notes Merlin as a "female magus." So, is Merlin male or female?

And my second question I have is who is the lord in the following quote? Is he just a random lord of King Frollo if I'm reading this correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
    While deeply noticing the previous incident, the lord who had accompanied him voluntarily and without fail to the front lines, was following King Arthur’s vanguard, lining up with Sir Bedivere.
    Snatching the sword from King Frollo’s stronghold Parisius――――the demon sword Clarent which was said to symbolise the authority of the king’s rule of Gallia, and after sending it back to his nation’s capital Camelot, Arthur sent his army further south.
    His exhausted army markedly had no room to choose this.
    With a menace that was said to be the very incarnation of the Roman Empire already approaching them, they had to finish it with a decisive battle now.

Quote Originally Posted by EX-Saber View Post
    First post on this forum, but I hope to make somewhat of a presence later on!
    Nevertheless, thank you Phoenix for all the translations! It really brings happiness to my soul whenever I see one of these translations go up!

So, I just have two small questions for anyone that can help answer, but in the provided translation for 2-A, the translation notes Merlin in both male pronouns, but then notes Merlin as a "female magus." So, is Merlin male or female?

And my second question I have is who is the lord in the following quote? Is he just a random lord of King Frollo if I'm reading this correctly?
    Thanks for you compliment. It makes me happy knowing that people are enjoying my translations.

Okay, regarding your questions:

1. Merlin's gender differs depending on which version of the Fate series. In Fate/Stay Night, he's male and voiced by Takahiro Sakurai in the Garden of Avalon CD. But in Fate/Prototype, Merlin is female.

2. As for the 2nd question I think it was meant to be lords not lord and it's referring to all of the knights who had accompanied Arthur.

So sorry for that mistake, it's been fixed up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by NekoArcDragonhound View Post
    I wonder what's Florent's title as a weapon is? It's certainly an interesting concept, I wonder if they were implying that in Lucius's hands, like how Clarent grew to be fuel by hatred, Florent was made to fuel itself on arrogance?
    Yeah, Arthur was kinda implying that, but it was a guess on his part. In this passage its been called "The Emperor's Sword," but we won't really know its actual title for sure unless they add Lucius to the character profile section in the 5th book or they make him a Heroic Spirit in Grand Order.
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; July 18th, 2016 at 07:33 AM.

holy shit
    that was quite intense. now i really wanna see someone draws the battle where the two sword's restraints are released .-.
    thanks so much!!
    and compared to the ilustration, Arthur seemed agitated here.
    i fuckin' hate gacha dan boost drop rates.
    it's all lies!

Hi guys,

Here is the final part as promised.

Part 3-A:
    Spoiler:

???: “Why, are you here? Saber.”

Midnight, Sajyou Mansion.

It was past 1 a.m. when he was at the end of his wandering through the metropolitan area searching for the underground Greater Grail.
    At the entrance to the passage that passed straight through to Garden, Saber was called to a stop by Hiroki Sajyou.
    Without turning his head, he had guessed it was him from his presence, but he purposefully, faced him as a courtesy to the head of the family who had permitted him to act freely on the grounds.

Wrinkles were deeply carved in proportionate to his age.
    Being the current head of the Sajyou family, Hiroki’s expression was quietly grim.

Saber:
    “What happened to Manaka?”

He had made a prediction that it probably true, but as expected……...
    Was he still unable to guess the full scope of Manaka’s actions?

Saber: “What happened to the search for the underground Greater Grail? I had been regularly receiving reports from Caster until they’d obtained the Grail, but he hasn’t contacted me whatsoever since last night. Have you heard something?”
    Hiroki: “No.”

Didn’t Manaka, tell the family head about the discovery of the Greater Grail?
    While he also understood when he should be speaking about morals, it wasn’t like he himself having been summoned as Manaka’s Servant and just not the Sajyou family’s one could talk about Manaka’s conduct to him.
    And――――as he was about to start thinking on that, Saber darkened his expression a bit.
    Should he himself be taking actions as his Master’s Servant?
    He said he was searching for the Greater Grail, and in a sense while he had spent the entire day doing this act, it could’ve also been called a rebellious one towards his standby orders.

Hiroki: “That’s probably true. There are many things that she’s probably hiding from you. That goes for me as well.”
    Sa ber: “Sir…….”
    Hiroki: “Don’t say it. You don’t have to say it, Saber. If heaven and earth become reversed, surely that’s not something that the family head should be worried about, right? Well I’ve already went and made an unnecessary judgement call.”

The family head’s words were probably all too right.
    After being silent for a few seconds, Hiroki Sajyou turned his gaze towards Garden.
    All of the members of the Sajyou family, didn’t call it a garden which indicated a green place filled with many plants.
    It was true even for Manaka as she had decided anything and everything with her extravagant will.
    But even if it was garden, or a botanical garden, or even if it wasn’t a studio for using magic in, they persistently called it Garden.

As he asked himself this, was the reason for it because the late family head’s wife was from the UK?

She didn’t call it a garden though.
    She only, called it, Garden.

Hiroki: “Ayaka is over there. I can’t see her older sister with her, so she’s probably lonely. I’ll call her over.”
    Saber: “It’s actually――――”

“You”
    He had started to say, as he one-handedly grabbed hold of the family head.

Hiroki:
    “I’ve long been a magic teacher. So I was unable to love them as a father, no like how a person should.”

Being in too much self-denial was the way of many magi.

There was no exception even in the Sajyou family.

If Saber was speaking about a magus who left the most impact on his memories it’d be her flowers, although he thought the terms self-denial and self-control was very different from her, surely, the ways of the people who lived with these common customs had become different after all.
    Their paths were different, but either way it was the ways of a mystic.

“That’s quite unfair,” Saber thought.
    If they were a person of marriageable age who had grasped their own fate, then they may’ve chosen it according to their own preferences.

However, to a small child……
    It was just way too much for them.

Hiroki:
    “Perhaps, if a 2nd Holy Grail War is carried out……. then who will protect Ayaka?”

They weren’t words that demanded an answer.
    It was, the family head’s soliloquy.

Underneath a dark night sky that had no stars or moon floating in it, he spoke as if he was imploring him to do it.
    How terrifying was the Holy Grail War, according to him?
    Having been the embodiment of despair in name only for stuff like conflicts between fellow magi who had mastered their family lineage’s magic, he had grasped the extent of its pain through this round of battles.

The temple in Tokyo Bay…….
    The Pharaoh………

The arrow of salvation……...
    A demigod’s rampage……….
    If they had been rigorous battles thus far――――

Hiroki: “As a pioneer who had once reached the spiral, if Manaka were to reach the Root she would disappear. Even if there was a 2nd Holy Grail War, I simply don’t have enough power. So is there something that I can do to keep my daughter safe with my own two hands after all?”

Was it due to his family lineage?
    Or out of love?
    Saber didn’t ask, about what he was saying or who he was referring to.

Hiroki: “About the Reiroukans……it’s almost a miracle, that Misaya survived. For a single girl, to have survived this long in this fury, well, it surpasses human intellect.”

He heavily sighed.
    Was he thinking about replacing him?

Hiroki:
    “If a knight like you were with her, I’d probably be able to more or less relax, however……...”

They were words that were more like a joke mixed in with his bitter smile.
    But there were definitely, some of his earnest wishes and prayers, in there.

―――――The bond between a father and child.
    ―――――It was, something, that he could never get until maybe at the very end.

It was a far off distant era, at the time of Britain’s demise.
    The glory of it had all too soon fallen apart.
    After his victory in the Roman Empire, an insurrection awaited him upon his triumphant return.
    The knight of the round table Mordred, a forbidden child who was a copy of himself and even Morgan’s child, had assembled a hostile force which included the Saxons and Picts, leading a powerful demon army and was flying the banner of rebellion.

It was a dire civil war.
    The round table was destroyed, Camelot crumbled, and all of Britain was lost.
    And then, on the hill of Camlann.

Mordred: “Father. I’ll destroy everything that you love! You won’t need anything, won’t desire anything, I’ll make you love me until you scream out in despair! Arthur Pendragon!”

It was his final life or death struggle, between himself and Mordred who carried the demon sword Clarent in hand.

Not as a father……...
    Not as a person……...
    As just a king, he succeeded in taking down the traitorous knight with his holy blade, but――――

Everything was lost in the atrocious fires.
    Civilians had died.
    Children had died.
    Until his final moments, he wasn’t able to reach the day of salvation in the end.

Thus…...
    Thus…….

Arthur continued to deny, everything in his bloodstained past.

Part 3-B:
    Spoiler:

Saber: “……. Huh?”

In that moment the focus of his awareness turned back to reality from his past memories.
    As he had noticed, the figure of the family head Hiroki wasn’t there.
    And then, Saber walked into the Garden’s interior.
    He wasn’t clearly aware of it, but he had probably proceeded through the hallway, to reach here and then personally opened the glass door.

He had naturally walked there.
    Although it’s wasn’t like he didn’t have any memories of it, he was certain that he had still come here clearly unaware.
    As he was thinking about his past, right, he had a feeling that he had heard someone’s voice.

The family head’s voice?
    No.

A young child’s voice?
    No.

Kind and gentle, it was, the whispers of the lady of the lake that he had listened to one day.

Saber:
    “Vivian?”

He muttered her name unconsciously.
    Immediately, a rustling sound, was made from the greenery nearby.
    It was a young child.

She was the Sajyou family head’s daughter, and Manaka’s little sister.
    He instantly knew it was her even without deliberately searching for her presence.
    Her face was frequently popping out from the shade of the tree, as if she was examining his state.

How lovely.
    Like envisioning a young small animal, she was warm and adorable.
    He was fully aware that he himself wasn’t good at playing with children, but even so, he bent his hips like how his adoptive father did for his young self, matching the height of her gaze.
    What kind of expression should he show, or how should he address her?
    As night further passed, what should he say to this young child that he had met in this green garden, not as a king who ruled, and without appearing as a weapon that slaughtered his enemies―――――

Saber: “It’s a pleasure to meet you, young lady.”
    Girl: “N, nice to, meet you.”
    Saber: “It’s a wonderful night. And likewise, a wonderful garden.”

Ahh.
    This isn’t right.

His manner of doing things was like a knight addressing a lady in a royal court.
    The stars hadn’t come out tonight.
    So was it a wonderful night?
    And, more than anything……...

Girl: “No silly, it’s not a garden. It’s called Garden――――”

That’s right.
    This place here is Garden, a quiet green place that was said to be bequeathed to her by the girls’ mother.

Saber: “Oh pardon me. Garden, so it is. It’s a wonderful Garden.”
    Girl: “Yeah.”

The young child smiled.

Girl: “Umm, are you one of my papa’s guests? Or one of big sis’s friends?”
    Saber: “I’m a knight. Since it’s already late, will you permit me to protect on behalf of you father?”
    Girl: “A knight?”

The young child, made a surprised face.
    Was his expression somewhat too much like one from a fairy tale?

Even if he said she was young, she must be at enough of a probable age to have already started reading and writing, and she was no more than a child after all.
    As Saber was trying to think about how he should revise that question, a clever alternative didn’t appear in his mind.
    If that was the case, then he had no choice but to press onwards.

Saber: “My Lady. Shall I escort you to your bedroom?”
    Girl: “Hiihii, Lady, I’m not a lady I’m still a kid?”

As she said this, the young child displayed her entire bobbing figure to him from the shade of the tree.
    Her frightened like state had disappeared at once.
    She was laughing joyfully――――

Saber:
    (How radiant)

Unexpectedly, he naturally narrowed his eyes onto her.
    Even though it was definitely the middle of the night, he was hallucinating as if he was seeing the dawn’s radiance around her.

Girl: “Mr. Knight, what did you say your name was?”
    Saber: “I’m……”

He didn’t feel it was necessary to hide his true name.
    Tell her.
    Something shouted from somewhere in his soul that he should tell her.

Saber: “Arthur is my name. My lady, may I ask your name?”
    Girl: “I’m, Ayaka Sajyou.”

Ahh, he knew it.
    It was a good name.
    He didn’t know what her parent’s exact intentions for naming her were, but it was probably because it rhymed with Manaka.

Ayaka: “And this, here is Garden.”

Seemingly bashful, Ayaka started to point at all of the green trees.
    Was she saying it just to make it my business?
    Her presence which identified the green garden with herself, was in the tip of her young words.

Ayaka: “Umm, you know, at first I thought Garden was a place for me to study, but……...the truth is it’s wasn't like that. Papa taught me………”
    Saber: “A hidden secret?”

He gently asked her.

Ayaka:
    “Uh huh.”

Although she was nodding, Ayaka kept looking down.
    Patiently, he waited for an opportunity.
    1 second, 2 seconds……
    She finally raised her head after 5 seconds had pass, as expected she was embarrassed in some way.

Ayaka: “The Garden is me.”

She probably identified with it for some reason.
    As he was starting to think about that, in that moment…….

Ayaka: “…………. Since it’s something my mother left behind, it’s pretty much the same as me either way ……….”

A wind was blowing.
    In spite of the glass door being shut, it definitely had passed through him.
    As it gently touched Arthur Pendragon’s body and heart…….

Part 3-C:
    Spoiler:

They were――――

Words filled with a brilliance, warmth, goodness and kindness.
    She had left this green garden to her child.
    It was a thought that she had spun for her child.
    Even after many years had passed since then, it was currently left to her, was it blood ties, fate, karma…….no, it wasn’t that, it was something different.
    People would probably call it “love.”

Saber:
    “Past and present…….”

I――――
    ! ――――

Arthur Pendragon, muttered the words to himself in his native tongue.

Saber: “……. Ahh, I see. It was something so simple.”
    Ayaka: “U, umm, what’s wrong?”

I’m sorry, Ayaka.

Since he had obviously started to monologue, he had ended up scaring her.
    The past and the present are surely connected, as the past becomes the cornerstone that continues to the present.

The place that I sought, was right here.
    The tomorrow that I sought, was none other than you Ayaka.

Saber: “Thank you. My Lady. It’s thanks to you that I can move forward now.”
    Ayaka: “Hmm?”
    Saber: “Everything is right here. Your dear mother, left behind the future called you.”

Your words touched me.
    All of Britain and me, was definitely, not in vain.
    She must’ve left a tomorrow that suited you.

Of course, although he couldn’t save the entire world, although bloody news would continue to be sent from all over the world, he could believe that that they were getting closer to his country of salvation.

Ahh, I believe in it.
    I can believe in it.

I, was standing in front of that proof.
    See for yourself if you doubt it.

――――That lovely child called you, was soundly growing up while wrapped in the love that her mother left behind.

The country I should save is here.
    The days I should save is now.

Even if, the past called Britain had crumbled away before that huge phenomenon, even if the result had already been determined in the centre of this humanity’s history which led up to today……...

Saber: “Process and result are not a set.”

Both process and result, are separate and independent human wills.

Saber: “There are times, when the decision itself is the answer.”

Underneath a starless sky he looked up at the trees.
    Your mother’s choice, was definitely in here.

You left behind your love……
    In a form……

Showing your love……
    As a life………

It was somehow, a dizzying, yet somewhat beautiful answer――――

Saber: “I, will protect you, I will protect your world. Miss Ayaka Sajyou.”

Not as a king.
    Not as a person.
    As a single hero, so that everyone could have a tomorrow.

=======To Be Continued=======
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; July 18th, 2016 at 08:43 AM.

JP Friend Code
    505746539 (new acc)
    Blog Entries
    Aww, that's cute. A nice throwback to Prototype too.

Something
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I see how it is Nasu, changing waifus like underwear, right?

There is no forgiveness for you. Time to reclaim your honour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto is living a hard life
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    2017 is the year i watch shinji die in 2 different animes
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    Spoiler:
    Don't forget Prillya 3rei Herz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Writing porn also helps.

Well that was awesome. The backstory with Arthur was nice too. Arturus, huh? I like how ambiguous the narrative was on Mordred's gender. And how they were conceived. Also, why is little Ayaka so much cuter than older Ayaka?