Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 478910111419 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate Prototype Fragments of Blue and Silver - Fan Translation

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    The nutrition in white bread comes from the pile of meat between the slices.
    Well yeah, of course, but still.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle PhoenixRising's Avatar
    Hi, here is Part 2 of Chapter 2 of Dear My Hero.

Part 2-A

Spoiler:

Ah, this place is surely, a park where children play around under the sun.
    It’s a kind place.
    It’s a warm place.
    If there were some of herself in it――――
    She would’ve certainly been looking lovingly, at its brilliance, surely.

As she disengaged her spiritual body transformation.
    As she opened her closed eyelids slowly.
    Lancer, embraced those kinds of deep emotions.

She couldn’t turn all of her attention to the reconstructed dwelling and the ruins that must’ve been further below her feet.
    The only thing that was reflected with any meaning in her view, was just, a set of playground equipment.
    She could grasp that she wasn’t relying on the automatically bestowed knowledge that she received from the Grail.
    Surely it was her own bright cheerful voice resounding.
    It wasn’t a time when it was filled with just darkness like this, the proper time was when it was like the sunshine, gave rise to the sunlight filtering through trees.

The woman――――
    Lancer, floated just a bit of a smile.
    She had felt the state of the park in the daytime where the electric lights didn’t have to function as light for the night.

Immediately, after that…..
    She exhaled a deep breath, making an expression that was amply filled with sadness and emptiness.
    The switchover of that expression, was somewhat, fast.

Lancer: “……….”

She exhaled, again.
    Lancer for sure, felt the life or death struggle that had been carried out just a while ago in a corner of the Suginami Ward.
    She had tried to kill the 5 mingled Servants, in the Reiroukan Mansion where the other Servants who were implicated to be aligned with the current head of the Reiroukan family, who was regarded as Caster’s Master had been expecting her.

However at the end of it, the figure of the mad beast hadn’t been taken down in a battle with the 3rd ranked Servant which had also included Lancer, he was annihilated by the rain of light that came down from Rider’s solar ship, which ran through the heavens far surpassing the speed of sound.

A not too quick death?
    No.
    An idle death?
    No.

That was at the end of the battle where he mustered a desperate effort.
    It was the radiance of a noble hero’s life.
    As his heart was first pierced where the spiritual wound that was caused by the invisible hard sword was, as he was taking the blow from the large lance in these hands that similarly severed his body from behind, as he was taking the countless magical flying arrows with his whole body, the beast continued to swing his sharp claws which exceeded the forged steel sword as he raised a howl.

That for sure was Berserker the mad warrior.
    That was surely not the official warrior of god.
    She could now confess that the owner of the soul rivalled that of Erik the Red.

Lancer felt, that if she herself had perhaps continued to be her father’s daughter, if she was one of her sisters who weren’t Heroic Spirits, then even must’ve been certainly guided to the place where the mad beast’s soul that didn’t care for the trends of the Holy Grail War was.
    It, must’ve been the supreme compliment with which she could treat the existence called herself.
    That mad beast who had probably already lost his Master, could be appropriately, called a hero.
    In the Mages who lived in the modern era’s viewpoint, he might’ve even been called an “Anti-Hero,” but that kind of thing didn’t concern her.
    After all in the first place, ahh, there were so many differences between that beast and herself.

Lancer: “If there weren’t, such differences…..”

Quietly.
    Lancer asked herself in the uninhabited park.
    Right, was there something in those differences?
    Even if there was a hint of aptitude, they would’ve been forcibly planted into insanity if they had been completely summoned into a class called Berserker once.
    The forced bestowment of skills can sometimes occur even if it involves the other classes, but it can probably be said that Berserker itself is the most ruthless.

The Mad Enhancement Skill.

The Greater Grail which is said to be sleeping somewhere in Tokyo, always completely snatches away the reasoning from Berserker.
    For herself, without being completely forced by the Holy Grail, ahh, right――――
    She was mad from the start.
    She was going mad.
    Even if she hadn’t associated her kind of madness as a skill for example, certainly, it was because there was a seething fire in her heart, which was burning brightly to the point that she was going mad.

Lancer: “You’re a kind person.”

See.
    She had already cracked it.
    Unconsciously the words slipped from her lips sliding from her tongue.

Ah, Ahh.

Like she thought she was going mad.
    She saw the sad mad beast’s death.
    She saw a battle that was like a raging storm that ignored his overwhelming handicap.
    Even though she must’ve been born as she was there, if she was herself in the days of lore, even if she was probably delighted that the single thing that she had found was her fated hero, and had cried with pride at that soul’s nobility, It couldn’t be helped as such.

It wasn’t a problem even if she didn’t wish for it.
    She probably couldn’t grieve or cry even one tear at the beast’s sorrow.
    This was at the bottom of the bottom, inside of the inside of the woman’s breasts which were covered by her divine steel armour.

My soul, in other words, her flame, wouldn’t let it happen.
    She wrung out just one image which floated in her mind, cracking her heart, heat invading her consciousness, helplessly seeking just one thing which continued to smoulder in her chest.

In other words.
    The first ranked Servant.
    Her beloved blue silver knight.
    Saber.

Lancer: “……..Truly. It is because, you’re a kind person.”

Her voice.
    His charm.
    Were mixing.

Even though, she truly wouldn’t do that in that manner.

“That person” was already gone.
    He’s not here.
    Despite knowing that, however, he buried his thoughts and awareness.

He wouldn’t do that.
    Even though it wasn’t like she wanted to think about him, despite having felt the beast’s last moments, ahh, ahh, it wouldn’t stop!
    She couldn’t accurately call to mind that face, without closing her eyelids.
    The knight that extended his hand, and even the mad beast who was a fiercely howling enemy Servant.

Of course, it wasn’t like he was actually extending his right hand.
    He extended it with that invisible sword, which had its true form concealed and was surely his terribly powerful Noble Phantasm to the beast.
    Just how did it sound, to a mad beast who sought death by an accurately grand single one on one fight, to that anti-hero who was reduced to being a beast?

It was certainly there like the compassionate hand of a saint.
    Was he kind because of his sword?
    If she said that sort of thing existed on the earth’s surface, what would her great father probably answer with?

Lancer: “I sure am meeting just a lot of kind people, in this town.”

She muttered.
    She whispered.
    Lancer, turned around behind her as her silver hair swayed.

Lancer: “You, are too. Archer.”

Her purple gaze.

Whenever practicable, as much as possible.
    While being careful to not be consumed by blood lust.
    It was like the incident hadn’t occurred as her own inner fire was somehow sent out at a glance.

Ahead of her gaze which was filled with impossible mysteries, was the single, figure of a robust man.
    One of the Heroic Spirits that had been coerced by the Holy Grail to exist by serving a Magus who was a Master as a Servant, but if she took into account the mad beast that had lost his life tonight, should she ought to say that he was one of the 6 remaining Servants?
    She couldn’t catch sight of the large deep crimson bow which must’ve been his original weapon, in that hand.

Ahh, like I thought.
    Like I thought.

This person was also kind.
    Just how much would the Greater Grail be satisfied by if she confused herself?
    Even though she had actually, one, heart that was being deeply overwhelmed in this chest.
    Even though she shouldn’t have one.

――――These kind and strong heroes were somehow lined up in front of her like a treat like this.

Archer: “Whoops, I’m not gonna fight you.”

His tan body.
    His thoroughly trained body was certainly robust.
    His voice which she felt was even a refreshing thing in its clear sound, and his charming expressions, could certainly captivate many young girls, and was surely adored by many of the people in his nation.

A hero.
    He was a hero.

Her urges which she should’ve abandoned on that far off distant day was calling her.
    Ahh, there were too many heroes, here!

Archer: “That’s already enough for tonight. Calm down that troublesome Berserker has fallen. Additionally, if another Servant wishes to drop out, it’d be sacrilege against the guy who reached an honourable death.”

Archer, fleetingly showed his figure near the reconstructed house.
    While thinking in a corner of her consciousness now if it was a somewhat strange building, Lancer looked at him.

There was a bit, of a pause.
    He wasn’t going to try and approach her.

The one who didn’t approach her whose strong point was unsheathed point-blank combat, could say that it was obvious.

But, it wasn’t like he could say that he was especially suited to range combat himself.
    It was to the point that he had guessed it when they had encountered each other a few days ago, even if there was a gap for Archer who could probably cover the whole Tokyo metropolitan area, there were still the rest of them.
    There was still his Noble Phantasm which he was still concealing, but even if Tokyo was transformed into scorched earth way before Rider who soared through the heavens did so, he wouldn’t be very surprised by it.

However.
    He, wouldn’t ever let that happen.
    Otherwise the thing that he felt at the start of the hostilities would be a mistake.

Lancer:
    “So?”
    Archer: “We have to talk. I think it won’t be a bad talk even for you. What will you do, do you want to listen? Of course, it’s not like its free of charge, but I can reduce it for you if it’s now.”
    Lancer: “Ah.”

She, just smiled.
    He had mentioned some as expected words.
    She sensed it in his voice, his gentle gaze which had no traces of blood lust in it.

Lancer: “Like I thought, you’re the same. It seems you’re like that too.”
    Archer: “Huh?”
    Lancer: “Nothing……”

Let’s be patient.
    She would endure it.
    She mustn’t let her feelings explode.
    She would wait for his words.

Lancer instinctively strongly shook the lance, which was her Noble Phantasm.
    As she ignored the entire super heavy weight of it which had easily surpassed 200 kilograms already, lightly, as she carried it like it was rolling in the palm of her hand.

While enduring the seething heat of it, whilst weighing the excitable thing, she paid attention so as to not let the fire escape.
    Still feeling it.
    She let out words that weren’t a great lie.

Lancer: “Since there is just one kind person here. I’m completely at a loss.”

Part 2-B
    Spoiler:

About negotiations or an alliance.
    It is initially difficult for each camp to create a cooperative alliance, in a Holy Grail War where seven Masters and seven Servants try to kill each other.

However as for exceptions……

There are cases where they have already widely imposed an allied structure for more than two camps beside themselves.
    Or in cases where they possess a Servant that greatly surpasses a camp in power.
    In either of these cases, it could generate the possibility of negotiations and an alliance with any camp except for the related camp.

A temporary non-aggression pact.
    A temporary alliance.

It probably isn’t impossible depending on the terms to build a mutual relationship like that.
    As mentioned earlier, it is only a temporary thing in the end.
    You can declare that it is virtually impossible to maintain a permanent allied state, since a single Master and Servant are eventually recognised as the victors of the Holy Grail War.

So, bear this in mind.

Even if you do the reporting, or even if you get reports from the other camp.
    If for example you are connected in a joint allied state with someone, you must always walk around guessing when a blow might come at you from behind.

Was it a blow approaching from behind you?
    Or was it a blow from you as you approached from behind?

It, probably especially goes without saying.

(An extract from an old notebook)

Note: I won't be doing any editing changes to this until the entire chapter is done because of various reasons e.g. uni, assignments, family stuff.

Also, I'll be going to Japan from Mid-November to the 1st of December for a trip. So the translation of Chapter 4 of Dear My Hero will be delayed for a couple of weeks, hopefully in time for Christmas. However, I'll try to have the rest of Chapter 3 done by then too. So I apologise if this inconveniences anybody.
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; October 3rd, 2015 at 08:13 AM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
    Note: I won't be doing any editing changes to this until the entire chapter is done because of various reasons e.g. uni, assignments, family stuff.

Also, I'll be going to Japan from Mid-November to the 1st of December for a trip. So the translation of Chapter 4 of Dear My Hero will be delayed for a couple of weeks, hopefully in time for Christmas. However, I'll try to have the rest of Chapter 3 done by then too. So I apologise if this inconveniences anybody.
    What you're doing now is more than enough, seriously. Don't feel like you have to apologize for having your own life. I don't think any of us want you to inconvenience yourself for our sakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    What you're doing now is more than enough, seriously. Don't feel like you have to apologize for having your own life. I don't think any of us want you to inconvenience yourself for our sakes.
    Thanks. I just felt like it'd actually be more proper if I apologised in advance.
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; October 2nd, 2015 at 09:48 AM.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lancer splooshing herself with every chapter is too funny

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Wiseman's Avatar
    In other words.
    Her beloved blue silver knight.
    Saber.

Lancer: “……..Truly. It is because, you’re a kind person.”

DEATH FLAG

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Lancer splooshing herself with every chapter is too funny
    It's actually entertaining to read about since we get to understand the level of punishment she will receive later on from Potnia Theron.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseman View Post

DEATH FLAG
    We already know that Saber's the last surviving Servant of this war. It's merely finding out how the other ones carked it.

Presumably Archer and Lancer's deaths will involve their Noble Phantasms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Wiseman's Avatar
    We already know that Saber's the last surviving Servant of this war. It's merely finding out how the other ones carked it.

Presumably Archer and Lancer's deaths will involve their Noble Phantasms.
    I was merely highlighting the death flag for the gag of the Lancer curse in TM universe.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Holy lol, Bryn is lewd.

She's like a doujin heroine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Spooky Scary Counter-Guardian Balthizar's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    It seems that kind people do finish first!
    Nasuverse in a Nutshell
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Gilgamesh fired weapons like rockets back in the day, Enkidu was a shapeshifting mud doll, Elizabeth Bathory had dragon blood, the origin of life is an insane giant, and vampires rule over humans in this odd way where they claim to be the apex of life and are perfect beings. Also every planet has super ultimate beings that are the apex of each planet and will one day come to Earth to rock our shit, and each of these ultimate beings are comparable to vampires.
    Jeanne was speaking to the counter force and Karl was driven by aliens. And Jesus was probably Martha's imaginary friend, I'd imagine.

Here is Part 3 of Chapter 2 of Dear My Hero.

Part 3-A
    Spoiler:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I remember that feeling, of that thing that thickly slid down the inside of my throat.

5 days ago.
    The incident in Ikebukuro late at night.

At the foot of a high-rise building that was very cut-off from Ikebukuro station, close to the Shuto Expressway, in a plaza where a scenery which resembled a spacious garden was spread out, at the beginning, when she had confronted the blue silver knight.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lancer followed her Master’s orders without hesitation, with a seriousness that could undoubtedly say that she had a Master who was mutually controlling her, after she had exchanged a number of blows with just her blade which she waved in order to kill.

Her master’s orders.
    They weren’t her father’s words.

Could she already hear her father’s words, here in this distant modern era called 1991 CE from the Age of Gods?
    As a Heroic Spirit, no, as a Servant, she only had to follow her Master’s words.

Thus she recognised him as her fated partner.
    Thus she strongly understood that he was the owner of her soul and power, to win their way through the Holy Grail War.
    Probably this was his Servant rank as a Heroic Spirit――――

Lancer: “As expected of the first ranked Servant.”

First.

In other words, a most superior Servant who handled a blade.
    The blue silver knight who wielded an invisible sword.
    It was a terrifyingly powerful sword, which unlikely had no other except for the one placed on “that persons’” in her past life.

And yet it was meticulous and unparalleled.

Lancer: “Surely, you’ve must’ve been a hero with a great name.”

She said as such, while holding her large lance.
    She was about to tremble, when she gazed at his “prepared” figure which was equipped for battle with her lance, hiding his blade with both hands behind his body, as she received the nuances that he was showing with his one fist one move without that hesitation.

Saber: “You have quite a splendid lance, 4th ranked Servant. Lancer.”
    Lancer: “Oh, so I’ve been found out.”

Saber: “Unlike me, your weapon was easy to find out.”
    Lancer:
    “I guess so. And it seems that you haven’t shown yours regrettably.”

Whilst smiling lightly, she thought what if, she continued extending this conversation.
    But, that time hadn’t arrived.
    It held a much sweeter time instead.

Her lance and his sword which they wielded with explosive power, as they clashed with their entire bodies and souls.
    She hadn’t encountered even a fierce Viking, he was a hero who was dodging from her 5 speed lance attack like this, as she was intermittently attacking, with her “hands,” or rather claws, which she controlled here by piling on 2 levels of released prana and brute strength.
    Her lance attacks could be likened to the tremendous ferocious jaw of an ice wolf at its end.
    He just, protected himself for a time, and exchanged blows for a time, doing it just to kill her, not for testing her.
    He skilfully dodged and counterattacked with his blade against the consecutive attacks done by her huge lance.

It surpassed splendid.
    It wasn’t just battles between human shaped beings, it was certain that he was one who excelled at even battles with things that weren’t humans.
    How much was she walking on any sort path, into the life of rigorous battles, she was seething just by imagining it.
    It excited her.

She could completely deeply deeply feel it in the depths of her body.
    It was serious enough, even if just seemed like she wasn’t completely venting her voice.

Even so, she spoke while still feeling it.
    It wasn’t a great lie.
    Her admiration, was riding on the night wind.

Lancer: “……..You’re a tough one aren’t you?”
    Saber: “At this level. Your, attacks continue to be too dull."
    Lancer: “Oh, you found me out, again. You’re a kind person. Were you expressing compassion as you said you’ll be ending it in one blow, as you aimed at my heart here?” 
    Saber: “If I was being compassionate.”

He was preparing his invisible sword, again.
    He probably had a way to cram some distance while supplying a varying gap between his sword and her lance.
    He hadn’t shown her some of the things in his hand, yet.

But, it was the same even for Lancer.
    Since The level of the woman who just, handled a super heavy and even large lance, shouldn’t have been able to exist as a Heroic Spirit that engraved that name into human history,
    Of course, there was her trump card.
    Right――――

Lancer: “You’re a kind person. A kind Servant. I, if I was also that kind.”

Truly.
    Or there was the small bottle that was indeed a magical good, which she had taken out from somewhere?

Lancer:
    “It troubles me.”

Quietly.
    As her gaze was still turned to the knight.

Quietly.
    As her feelings still faced the knight.

She gulped down the miracle drug, the red liquid that filled the small bottle in one go.
    Touching her tongue, through her throat, it was like it was reaching down into the flames that existed in the centre of her being
    That sensation, that poured onto the named fuel called passion.

That ecstasy.
    That guilt.

Despite having a Servant’s body, she completely felt it like a virgin who carried a flesh and blood body.

She felt it.
    She trembled.

Even now, like this, she could forget why it continued seething.
    During these 5 days.

Lancer, always, always, continued to feel it.

Part 3-B
    Spoiler:

My――――
    This wouldn’t preserve my, Nigel Sayward’s life for long.
    I had my own unique magic which was created by using a characteristic of my own origin “Obsession”, which as a result also lead to the creation of my miracle drug by applying foundation magic to it, I could also brag about my said creation of the greatest item as it concerned my own miracle drug which could especially control a person’s emotions.
    Even in my native England, I could declare that I had obtained the unparalleled fruits of my research in managing and controlling humans.

But, I also deeply understood that it had gone way beyond individuality and gender.
    It hasn’t been long since I had been designated with a seal which was said to have been the ultimate honour at the time in the Clock Tower.
    In other words, the results of my research weren’t something to be succeeded into the next era.

It was also unavoidable.
    As a fact, without kids who had the ability to succeed my research, to begin with, it’d be insufficient to succeed the foundation magic that I had achieved with just carved magic seals and magic circuits which were wavering in my family lineage and blood kin.

I, had achieved something that was just unachievable to me.
    But, I haven’t given up yet.

My left shoulder had received 3 strokes of a Master’s Degree from the Greater Grail that was said to be sleeping in a far eastern city.
    It wasn’t like I could swallow all of the words that the entire Holy Church spoke, but to me, it was because a possibility was left to reach the Root by the omnipotent wish granting device.
    The Clock Tower also couldn’t get rid of me either, until the end of the Holy Grail War which was a magical ritual.

As a result, a small thing had granted me time.
    I will greatly use this.

I, would be allowed to perfect my research in the far eastern city of Tokyo.
    I had these feelings for the item that could control people, like I could control the fate of people with this technique that was brought from my research, thus the vast spiral of fate which ultimately held its hands in even human history――――at the end of it――――was something that many mages had designated as the Spiral of the Root, or because it reached even the source of it.
    I’ll prove that I can reach it.

To the Spiral of the Root, the spiral of destiny.
    Won’t it seem like I’m achieving a great irony?
    Right, at the time, my mind which couldn’t understand or truly recognise something called emotions except for obsession, had also been criticised as being “a psychological ruler.”

While I was freely handling other people’s feelings more than anyone, in fact, I could get no feelings other than obsession myself, I couldn’t even grasp what other people were specifically feeling, I who resembled a machine that just continued to guess, just calculate, just obsessed, in reaching the end of my great fate.

There wasn’t even a fragment of joy that I could feel, but, it was quite――――
    Could I say that I was being filled with a great cosmic joke? (* technically means spiritual joke, but cosmic joke means pretty much the same thing)
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; October 3rd, 2015 at 08:10 AM.

thanks phoenix

<insert user title here> ManaFest's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    051830180 / LEC
    Yeah, that miracle drug should produce some worthwhile "miracles" from her.

Hi, here is Part 4 of Chapter 2 of Dear My Hero. I've completed Part 5 as well, it'll be up soon.

Note: The 4th and 5th parts are a bit weird because they switch from 1st person to 3rd person since its from Lancer's perspective.

Part 4A:
    Spoiler:

Lancer: “I’ve returned, Master.”

My voice echoed.
    Even if I didn’t know that much of it had become contemporary architecture with practical experience, I could see, the thing that was said to be the interior had a few things with mineral matter which made the sound reverberate well like this.
    Lancer thought for a bit, whilst stepping into the 4th floor of a multi-tenant building that was close to the metropolitan Chiyoda’s ward JR Akihabara Station which was one base that was prepared by her Master, whilst giving off words with her lips, with her tongue as she gained a temporary body after disengaging her spirit form.

Reiroukan Mansion, the park at night.
    Either way I was probably in the underworld of the city of Tokyo, which couldn’t be reached by an ordinary person’s eyes.
    And, here too.

The room which had been ruled by supernatural law as was the way of them Heroic Spirits at the time, by magic at the time, not having the proper laws of physics.
    If there was a person unluckily standing there, that body together with that life would’ve disappeared immediately.
    Without any pity for them, I still wouldn’t have any strong feelings about it.

Lancer: “Only one Servant, fell in the battle at the Reiroukan Mansion.”

It was a brief report.
    Already, there were the contents that I had spoken about by exchanging magical words without using my voice which allowed us to contact each other remotely, but I had purposely, spoke of it in advance.

Lancer: “Along with Berserker’s annihilation, Rider proclaimed his declaration of war onto us 3 Servants. However, Caster didn’t show himself until the end.”

There was no significance in saying that Caster did not participate in the battle.
    Rather it was the reverse.
    The existing barrier was clearly working to Berserker’s disadvantage, and it looked Rider had protected himself from it.

Lancer: “After the battle ended, I received a proposal for a temporary alliance from Archer.”
    Nigel: “I see.”

His voice suited the nature of the room well as he responded.
    It was my Master’s voice.

The man who indulged in thought whilst composing his long foot, was sitting on a leather sofa which was his only piece of furniture, as he confined himself in this building which was never an exaggeration even if I expressed it as a semi-abandoned building.
    The magus who summoned this body into the modern era though a catalyst, which was the fragment of an old carbonised building.

Lancer who lived in the past didn’t know much about the current magical area, but he was, probably a superior male.
    This room’s master which was illuminated with the lights of only lanterns, having only a few light sources.

Her Master who had decided that they would fight together in the Holy Grail War.
    Quietly, he called out to me.
    While still concealing his eyes with dark coloured sunglasses.

Nigel: “What are your feeling, Lancer?”
    Lancer: “………”

I couldn’t answer.
    After all, I couldn’t give an answer saying that I wanted him.

Nigel: “I don’t mind using a Master’s Degree.”

Ah, these, words wouldn’t have any temperature to them.
    His gaze resembled ice to a degree.
    Could cold-headed wit possibly be an expression for him?

Even though her Master was sitting down in that chair, it was like, Lancer couldn’t recognise the existence of feelings in there.
    Saber and Archer who were Heroic Spirits not humans, were incapable of feeling the ominousness that I couldn’t feel even in any of them besides Berserker.

Was this man probably human?
    Was it good to be recognised as a person?

Nigel Sayward.

At least his name was the same as a human’s.
    A magus who belonged to a magic organisation called the Clocktower, in England.
    His rank in the Clocktower was pride.
    His Master’s rank in the Holy Grail War, was 2nd.

Lancer:
    “Yes. Please, do as you will Master.”
    Nigel:
    “I’m joking.”
    Lancer: “……Right.”

I couldn’t hear the joke in it.
    It was hard to believe so suddenly, although there was talk that he was in his 30s.
    If it was from Lancer’s intuition, this coldness was very far apart from the passion that he held for humans.
    Or if it was because the mages who desired the truth deviated from human nature, was it because he was very much a magus himself?

He was certainly a Magus who was at the level of a genius, an elite, who was in the actual spot.
    The magic that he had mainly studied was called Alchemy.
    But, while alchemy was the basis of his magical lineage, his own peculiar magic which used a trait derived from his own origin――――and that technique which created the miracle drug which flowed through even this Lancer comprised with aether, which allowed her non-human body, to come into existence by using it as her magical foundation, would it be good sure enough if I let it end with a word on alchemy?
    Lancer who had a body that had mastered a completely different skill set even if it was the same magic, couldn’t judge him even now that a few days had already passed since she had been summoned.

Even if time had passed, even if they exchanged a few words.
    She didn’t know.

Was it because he wasn’t human after all?
    Or.
    Was it that Lancer herself couldn’t deeply understand that he was human because of that bloodline?

――――No, no.

The people who I had met in the past, definitely, had emotions.
    That’s why for sure “that person” came to reach an unnaturally violent death.
    And, even for herself.

Nigel: “Let me properly ask you. Did the miracle drug, show the proper effects?”

It was the second question from her Master.
    She was in a place where she could point her awareness to the event in her life once, like an unforgettable flame.
    It pierced her like that like it was clearly aiming for her
    You who were peering into yourself, surely, weren’t hallucinating, it was like your senses were being thrusted by something that must’ve been under your own approval.

Lancer: “Yes.”

I quietly, nodded.

Nigel: “That’s fine. Since your Noble Phantasm, will display its maximum effects with this.”
    Lancer: “Right.”

She nodded her closed eyes.

Nigel:
    “Good.”

Without his gaze turning to her, he nodded.
    Lancer already understood to some degree, that most of those words were only a soliloquy to himself.

Nigel:
    “If we call your Noble Phantasm as an item in your legend, this could even come close to one.”
    Lancer: “…….Right.”

You can’t create a Noble Phantasm itself with a human body.
    But, to come close to it.
    It’s not something that you can necessarily deny if there was an expression like that.

Actually at this point, now, Lancer’s mind was creaking greatly.
    That night in Ikebukuro, my madness sped up, to the point that I was just capable of burning the entire multi-tenant building with the fire that I had magically released, by just calling to mind a bit of Saber’s face who didn’t pass an opponent just by exchanging words and swords.
    There was no such thing on the first day.
    Even through the 2nd, 3rd and other days, her thoughts, the fire, helplessly continued to grow stronger.

Creaking.
    Swerving.

The flames endlessly raised its heat.
    Either way, it which boiled within her probably could surpass the sun in the sky.

It wasn’t a metaphor.

――――Ah, see.

Even now.
    I’m troubled.
    I’m cracking.

Lancer: “………Your next order. Master.”
    Nigel: “I don’t have anything in particular to say. You’ve already taken the miracle drug in front of the Servant that you recognised as the strongest, on that night, and on that day. If you judged him as such, then Saber is clearly the last Servant you should defeat.”

An order.
    Would he give me one?
    If so, do I have no choice but to break apart from the inside?

Opening her eyelids Lancer looked again.
    His gaze was like ice, piercing through his sunglasses.

Nigel:
    “Until that time, please do your best to foster your emotions.”
    Lancer: “Yes.”

――――Ah, Ahh.
    A human.
    A person who had become a human subset whose name had remained as a mysterious magus.

Then should I still say it.
    If my body had been summoned by him to do as such, there is no other path for me but to do so.

Like a doll, like a machine.
    While enduring the flames inside me.
    I’ll only, just nod now like this in this dark room.

Part 4B:
    Spoiler:

Regarding the use of Master Degrees.
    Master Degrees, are a kind of 3 stroked rights of absolute orders that are bestowed on the Master by the Holy Grail.
    This was like a jumping space that didn’t somehow affect a Servant’s abilities
    But it was an existence that concealed huge prana that was capable to even act occasionally close to even magic.

I should mention about the method to use them here.
    You can refer to the other page about the functionality and relationship of Master Degrees with the Greater Grail.

The usage method of Master’s Degrees can be greatly separated into 2 categories.

First, Absolute Orders.
    You can even compel Servants with a unique mind to do deeds that are taboo to them with them.
    For example, it is possible to compel Heroic Spirits who are forbidden to commit murder themselves, into murdering people.

Second, Ability Enhancement.
    It is possible to drastically enhance a Servant’s abilities, however the effect is only temporary after all.
    It’s possible for them to destroy an impenetrable target if it was their original status.

The latter none other decides how to use them for simple tactical goals.
    Regarding the former, this, strategic viewpoint will naturally become necessary.
    In a case where for example the course of action between Magus and Heroic Spirit largely differs.
    You may get into a sufficient position that will also not stop at coercive actions due to using a Master’s Degree.

But, on that case, I’ve already previously mentioned about the possibility of the deterioration of a mutual relationship.
    But it is something that is never recommended――――
    If you compare the risk of said deteriorating relationship by using a Master’s Degree in a decisive position, in the opening of a Holy Grail War, at the time of summoning, you can get a hand by using one side of it as an entire course of action.

Especially, in a case where there is clear discord between the dispositions of Master and Servant.
    It’s an act that largely deviates from the point where I talked about the building of a relationship as mentioned before.
    Besides, the number of strokes in a Master’s Degree which is made necessary by the extent of the deviation, of the discord between Master and Servant can change.

So either way, this method isn’t recommended.

(An extract from an old notebook)

Last edited by PhoenixRising; October 9th, 2015 at 10:41 PM.

Hi, here is the last part of Chapter 2 Arc 4.

Part 5
    Spoiler:

――――And then, 2 nights after the mad beast’s defeat at the Reiroukan Mansion.

Lancer’s long long hair was waving in the salty breeze.
    It was a place filled with a uniquely bad smell.

Despite the shadows created by the group of buildings, were to the extent that they resembled a drawn heavenly palace.
    If I knew that the polluted atmosphere, the polluted ocean were things brought by the actions of people in the modern age who lived in a consumer culture at the end of the walk from the distant Age of the Gods like this, then as expected, my great father who had the wisdom to see through everything would’ve said what in the world to it.
    I couldn’t have taken an answer to my doubts, from somewhere.

Already without her swanlike Mystic Code on this body, Lancer who just substituted it with old runes, couldn’t be permitted to hear her father’s words.
    So, I just, approached it hearing the sound of the returning waves.
    I could hear the sound of a part of the ocean breaking, knocking against the concrete earth.
    It was on that very day, of the decisive battle on top of Tokyo Bay.
    The figure of the solemn yet huge temple complex was on the waterfront that could be seen over there.

She stared, carefully at it, while she was standing still on the beach.
    The group of temples, stood as it rose 10 kilometres in the open sea of Tokyo Bay like it had taken the form of the old yet noble Egyptian gods might.
    It was a fantastic scene, even to Lancer who witnessed many divine altars including her great father’s.
    Its form which was complexly composed of several super large structures were difficult to describe in one word.
    There were probably people who could the grasp the blasphemy in it, but you could faintly see its radiance till it was unwavering.

If so, then did Rider’s pride and feelings towards the gods built its form until it was incomprehensible to ordinary people?
    Lancer narrowed her eyes, as she continued to grasp the main temple of the pyramid in the centre of field of view.

She knew even without looking.
    She completely knew.

Even if their distance was far separated from her own sensory abilities, he was absolutely over there.
    There was a person who could make her burst into flames, seething, exciting the inside of her chest―――――

Lancer: “…………...”

Without a voice, without words.
    Lancer with that temporary name placed it on her tongue.

Saber.
    In this Holy Grail War, he was the opponent that she herself had fallen in love with and he seemed to be for sure this man.
    There was already, no doubt that he had landed onto the temple structure where the soul of the reality marble was awaiting them.

Archer: “Did’ya, see that?”

There was a voice beside her.
    It was something brought by Archer, as he displayed his real form by disengaging his spirit form transformation.
    She wouldn’t face him with her many thoughts even if she was being cautious.
    She also wouldn’t point the spearhead of her weighty 500 kilogram lance that she held in her hand at him.

Under her Master Nigel’s approval, Lancer received the words that were projected from Archer.

They had a pact.
    A temporary alliance.

For the sake of defeating the Ozymandias camp who was too powerful.

Archer: “That bastard Rider, he sunk a bunch of warships right there in Yokosuka.”

While sitting on the bit used by ships, Archer was looking in the same direction.
    That gaze could be thought as having the ability to far surpass an ordinary Servant’s.
    The intense luminescence from a while ago which appeared to be the release of his Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm’s true name, the projection of the prana’s light, although she had thought that it was some sort of act, the thing that was pointed at the emergency modern day human military troops, was never expected by Lancer at all.

She was unexpectedly, speechless.
    At his forgiveness of that violence.
    At the doubt in that decision.

The concealment of mysteries, is first, easily like this even though it should’ve been a major premise of the Holy Grail War――――

Archer:
    “There’s probably, some sort of reason for it. The Great Pharaoh had treated the Naruna People harshly, but he wasn’t the kind of guy who took pleasure in slaughtering such and such. He also wouldn’t ever speak on a whim, about burning Tokyo to the ground either.”
    Lancer: “You’re quite well informed.”
    Archer: “Because I’m from the same generation, as him.”

He said it without hesitation.
    Since he was a person who had too natural a way of speaking, she was unintentionally, suddenly struck by him.
    Likewise, there was something running down Lancer’s spine.
    It wasn’t a shudder or a chill that was like she was shivering towards his huge confidence.

It was ecstasy.
    It was pleasurable.

It was a pleasant feeling that belonged to the dark underworld, giving birth to her confirmation that he was undoubtedly a hero, and despite being temporary she wouldn’t shun her partner who had chosen to ally himself with her, just in case he spoke a hint to his true name for the time of their decisive battle.

Archer: “Given that, Saber seems to have head towards that over there. He’s seems to be especially jumping into death.”
    Lancer: “Seems so.”
    Archer: “If I stress the importance of the Holy Grail War, then we’re at the point when we should steal all of the good parts from those guys, Saber and Rider, who are exhausted from their clash, but…..”
    Lancer: “Right.”

――――But, you wouldn’t do such a thing right?

Right, I would put up with the one who was seeming continuing his speech.

I won’t call out.
    It wasn’t necessary.
    So why then, was he here in front of this temple on top of Tokyo Bay, since there were no people besides myself here who could see through the temple structure just for the sake of the Holy Grail War?

Caster and Assassin, probably would never go over there.
    It was enemy territory.
    It was an extremely dangerous place.
    Since in a sense you would have to be at the height of sheer stupidity, to be the one who particularly boarded it.

Archer:
    “……..Do you know, why Saber is jumping into there alone?”
    Lancer: “No. It really troubles me.”

She briefly nodded.
    She understood her opponent who she’d continued yearning for these past 7 days, quite clearly

Or, was it a wild delusion?
    No, Lancer wouldn’t feel such a thing.
    Until she plainly believed it.
    Then why――――

Archer:
    “He, intends to save the people of this Tokyo. That’s the kind of guy he is, that guy……”

He’ll save Tokyo.
    So, he’s been seriously completely thinking and acting about that.
    It was the same, even for this Archer.
    I think that Master and Mad Beast who lost their lives 2 days ago, had said something like that before.

Was it, for the people?
    Or, was it for Tokyo?

She couldn’t feel the hero’s soul at the time, however Lancer hadn’t been aware only to a degree that said lovely children had gotten involved in the merciless Holy Grail War.
    Could she assemble certain people with a will in this city, to a large degree?

Ah.
    Ahh, no!

It was fundamentally something greatly different!
    I see, was it rather this Holy Grail War?
    But I had vaguely recognised it until this moment and it must be so, having once felt the height of vulgarity like a soul that had fallen from a shining hall, towards the magical ritual where Heroic Spirits that saved people once killed each other for the sake of their own desires,

――――No.
    No.

It definitely wasn’t that.
    There was no way that it was vulgar.
    People probably called this “nobility.”
    Or pride.

――――The one who was falling, after all, was probably just me, huh.
    My own self, who couldn’t possibly be called a hero who had expended their lives for just people, and couldn’t be seen as an anti-hero by the world.
    How were things for him?

The blue silver knight who headed towards the temple structure which was a menacing fortress, and by himself, against a Servant who had called for an alliance until he had chosen a poor move called divulging a part of his hand, alone with one Servant who continued to fight in order to carry out something, not giving up even if he couldn’t beat him!

Lancer:
    “Ah……”

He was a person who was going to save people.
    He had the shape of sincerity and glory that was wished for by many people.
    It was for sure, a radiant thing that her past self had continued to search for, wasn’t it because she had a soul of a hero?
    Ahh, what beauty, how fleeting――――

Lancer:
    “My, how lovely you are. You heroes…..”

(To be continued)
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; October 10th, 2015 at 09:36 AM.

Spooky Scary Counter-Guardian Balthizar's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Thanks again!
    Nasuverse in a Nutshell
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Gilgamesh fired weapons like rockets back in the day, Enkidu was a shapeshifting mud doll, Elizabeth Bathory had dragon blood, the origin of life is an insane giant, and vampires rule over humans in this odd way where they claim to be the apex of life and are perfect beings. Also every planet has super ultimate beings that are the apex of each planet and will one day come to Earth to rock our shit, and each of these ultimate beings are comparable to vampires.
    Jeanne was speaking to the counter force and Karl was driven by aliens. And Jesus was probably Martha's imaginary friend, I'd imagine.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Question: I just realize.

.....Is that a modified school girl uniform Brynhildr is wearing!?
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Thanks for the translation Phoenix! And man, Brunhilde really is amazing. I don't think that can be said enough.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Question: I just realize.

.....Is that a modified school girl uniform Brynhildr is wearing!?
    Yes.

She is very cute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Hi, here is part one of Chapter 3 of Fate/Prototype Blue Silver Fragments.

Spoiler:

What, was his master thinking?
    It was literally apparent to Archer who carried excellent “eyes.”
    Eyes that could see through an arrow strike that was released from yonder.
    Eyes that could see across the state of the host armies regardless if they were friend or foe.
    Fields, mountains, beasts, the black eyes of the swift bow user showed him everything that was on the ground.

Their shapes。

And even their hearts.

When he lived as a flesh and blood human and not as a Heroic Spirit, the great king Manuchehr who was directly descended from dragon slayers said this.
    “Your body is a blessing that was brought over time from the old Age of the Gods, it is your most precious asset that is difficult to exchange, and if that’s the case it is for that reason that you also possess such an unusual power in those eyes.”
    He remembered about having directly answered, with an “I see”.

He had one rude word and honestly nodded to the point that he showed delight, before the great king’s words.
    It was this one act that must’ve been very embarrassing to one in his lifetime, but the great king forgave him due to his generous spirit.
    It was probably the one reason why few on this earth, in this era, didn’t completely exist as a person who had emerged having this old yet terrifying power, besides himself and the great king,
    The great king was a certain friend to him, or he considered him as a partner.
    Whilst thinking a bit on the great king who was a military man and even an excellent ruler, Archer, looked at his current master who summoned him as a Heroic Spirit herself in 1991 CE.

A magus.
    Elsa, the woman who was a mother that had a child once.
    In the mountain top hotel room, in Ochanomizu, Bunkyo Ward, Tokyo metropolitan area which they were using as their base.
    In a room in suite 403 with a garden that shook shyly with green, despite depositing his aether body which had released its spirit body form onto the sofa, he continued to capture Elsa’s figure who was reflecting as she was sitting down on the sofa right in front of him in the centre of his field of vision.

He could see her shape.
    She was a fine woman.
    The smile that she put on was especially good too.
    He could see her heart.
    A fine woman.

Her very wish to the Grail, wasn’t ever, shamefully selfish.
    Archer could get to know anything and everything about Elsa Saijou.
    But, he would never talk about it.

In a sense, he understood that his eyes were something impolite, seeing that they had forcibly stripped her clothes off and were looking at her in the nude.
    So he tried not to know her, in that way as much as possible.
    Especially, for a person that he must face with gratitude.

Elsa: “………..Archer.”

He could hear her muttering voice.
    The very voice of the woman who was his 2nd Master, was far from the king that was his first Master.
    The traits of a king who reigned, governed, judged, and fought as demanded by others were something that could be called cruel.
    Of course, Archer wouldn’t seek it from Elsa too.

They met through the summoning ritual, he recognised his Master, recognised her feelings and wishes, and if they had decided to fight together, the rest would be only to walk close together.

He had no hesitation.
    It seemed so at least.
    There was not a bit of hesitation, within him.

Archer: “What’s wrong, Master. You haven't been sounding at your best lately from what I've heard.”
    Elsa: “Is that so?”
    Archer: “Yeah.”

He nodded, while softly smiling even if he didn’t say it with 100 smiles.
    While grasping all of the conversations that carried on beyond this point, he continued to be cautious so that she wouldn’t perceive it as such.

Archer: “If you’re troubled then I’ll be happy to discuss it with you. Anytime. I’m your Servant, and more than that, I’m pleased with a human like you. I’ll even do you favours.”
    Elsa: “Really?”

Her green eyes wouldn’t look this way.
    Elsa’s gaze was glued to the floor.

Archer: “I don’t tell very many lies.”
    Elsa: “Very many, what’s with that?”

She smiled a bit.
    Ah, just a bit, huh?

It couldn’t be helped since she was feeling somewhat under the weather even if it was expected.
    Archer gently felt that if possible, he would like for her to keep on smiling always.
    It wasn’t just Elsa, all of the people who tried to accomplish good by warding off evil, their lives, and their hearts, if it was for their peace and wellbeing he would think at the end of thoughts about how it could be wonderful.
    Even if, the world would never permit it.

Archer: “This regional idiom, how do you say it “making good on one’s word.” I want you to stay like that, but well, I do tell lies too as a result from time to time cause as expected I’m not omnipotent.”
    Elsa: “I see. So that’s why, you don’t tell very many lies, huh.”
    Archer: “There you go.”

He nodded again.
    The conversation had paused there, at one end.

There was a similar presence there.
    5 days ago, it was something that Elsa wore just after having launched a surprise attack on the mystic eye of a young man who resembled Berserker’s Master by pouring out some words.
    But 3 days ago, it grew somewhat when she had encountered Saber’s Master inside of Mt. Okutama.
    He gazed at Elsa’s face, silently.
    The woman’s face which had been marked by her girlishness, so much so that he couldn’t possibly think of her as a mother.

There was a definite shadow in there.

Archer: (……..Something in you broke in Mt. Okutama, that time. You were possessed.)

He could read her even without being strongly aware of it.
    That time, that day, was when something in the magus called Elsa Saijou was critically damaged.
    That time, when he held Elsa’s slender shoulders as she just cried, silently standing still.
    Archer hadn’t questioned her on what had happened.

Always, during these 3 days.
    He thought that he shouldn’t say anything, and he also thought that he mustn’t tread on it.
    It was a matter that the woman herself was thinking about.
    Even if it, had become the main cause for influencing the trends of the Holy Grail War――――

Archer: (You must decide, Elsa. You must live. This thing will continue for your life, after this battle too.)

Even if that decision, decided the fate of a Servant like himself.
    He wouldn’t give advice.
    He also wouldn’t guide her.
    Archer, just waited.

As a temporary guest that had achieved form in the present.
    Until she could decide her destination for herself, as a human who properly lived in this time.

Even for 10 minutes, even for an hour.
    First a second.
    And then 2 seconds.
    3 seconds.

Elsa: “Save, Tokyo.”

It was 10 seconds later.
    Elsa, said as such towards Archer with her eyelids while having truly semi-downcast eyes.

Their gazes intersected.
    She was silent for about half a breath.

Ah, it was a response that continued to be satisfactory.
    At least she had decided it for herself.

For example, even if there was interference by something like the world itself, the feelings and intentions of Elsa Saijou who continued to feel the hell in this world 5 minutes later, definitely existed in there.
    If there were, if there were words that spun at the end of Druj’s whisperings, he had no others to greatly support her with.

Besides, the contents of those uttered words.
    There was no way he could forget.

Archer: “It’s that lad’s words, right Elsa?”
    Elsa: “……..Yeah, that’s right. Tatsumi. That boy who was Berserker’s Master.”

The words were in past tense.
    The youth who lived in this Tokyo, was thought to have already been taken out from the Holy Grail War.
    When they had encountered him in Akihabara 5 days ago, that youth had said this.
    I want to save Tokyo.
    I want to stop the Holy Grail War――――he said.

Elsa:
    “That kid….he said that he wanted to save people, the town. Can you believe it? Even though he knew that I was a magus, even though he must’ve known that I was a participant in the Holy Grail War, he said that. He said “Because I have friends, because I have a girl that I like, that……no matter what, I want to stop the Holy Grail War”.”
    Archer: “Heh.”
    Elsa: “You won’t laugh right?”
    Archer: “Like I would laugh. That is something that us heroes should be saying.”

Saying that, this time he’d shed a 100 laughs.
    It was the best.

While enduring the corrosion to her mind which differed in magnitude as if it was normal magic, whilst supporting her strange mind that was said to have confused that girl with her own lost child――――If she was able to come to an answer herself, surpassing it by only crying just once, without raising one shriek, without seeking salvation, furthermore with her personality that was in some trouble as it seemed to be in entirely small pieces from its depths…..
    Then it would be a proud end, that suited the 2nd Master of the bow user.

Let’s give our praises to it.
    Let’s send out our cheers.
    I’ll draw my bow willingly.
    For your sake, for their sakes!

From here on my body, shall go to the great temple where that person, Rider who was the most powerful enemy in the present world, and had called himself the splendorous divine king Ozymandias who left his name and radiance in Ancient Egyptian History, and had proclaimed his declaration of war to us 5 Heroic Spirits sits.
    Even without a definite reason for it, we’ll definitely slay the Pharaoh who proclaimed that he would turn Tokyo which was the greatest city in the Far East into scorched earth together with all of the more than 10 million people!

Right.
    Heroes, were there to save people.

Elsa: “Archer, I――――”
    Archer: “Don’t say it. You’ve decided. I nodded on it. This sort of thing is like that. I’m fine with this.”

――――It was roughly half a day before the current moment.
    It was a conversation on the very morning of the decisive battle on top of Tokyo Bay.

Ah, Arash gives me such Marco from King of Thorn vibes, his death scene is gonna be equally sad as the movie. I just know it.
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; October 24th, 2015 at 01:40 AM.