Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 556

Thread: Fate Prototype Fragments of Blue and Silver - Fan Translation

  1. #441
    Hi guys,

    Here is the last part of Fate/Prototype Blue Silver Fragments Arc 5 - Act 5.

    Part 4-A:

    Spoiler:

    He was a very strange individual.
    This, was our impression about his current actions and behaviour.

    Born into a family line which definitely possessed blood ties even if they couldn’t be called a noted family among noted families, he was a remarkable man especially in his achievements in alchemy, who continued to earnestly face his own research, and even if he was an educator, he was a person who had left just enough world-class achievements on the Clock Tower, however he had tried to carry out the publication of a tome which had the Archidoxes of magic included in it, despite being repeatedly warned about it more than 3 times.

    To say that it was for human society, to say that it was for people everywhere――――
    He was a someone who intended to disclose the countless mysteries which must be concealed, by blending it into a book, in the name of the advancement of medical care.

    He was great man who could possibly leave his name on human history, he was great man who left huge achievements even in the magical world concerning the establishment of alchemy as a foundation magic, and yet at the same time, he was a “fool” who had committed treacherous high treason.

    Paracelsus Von Hohenheim.

    Not being weary enough to just settle on their family lineage’s magic, and trying to acquire various magicks didn’t make the magus a complete heretic, and even if one were to see it from the Clock Tower’s perspective they couldn’t typically call him that.
    And thus as expected, he wasn’t just satisfied with that.

    We couldn’t completely clarify his intentions for this.
    The materials that we obtained during the thorough investigation of his workshop included items that related to his future magical research, in other words we were limited to, notes, a manuscript that had been laid out for publication, a mountain of catalysts that was used as the core of his alchemy and a large quantity of experiment records etc.
    Yet, there was no evidence suggesting that he was in a collusive relationship between him and an influential person, nor a shadowy organisation that was connected to mysteries and was not the Mages Association.

    And yet again, we utterly failed to discover it even though we interrogated him through a sťance, immediately following his execution.
    Summoned as a ghost, Mr. Paracelsus, consistently continued to keep his silence.
    It was expected that we’d apply some sort of countermeasures related to a post-mortem sťance, in anticipation of an attack, due to our disposal of him.

    Paracelsus:
    “I’ve been waiting for you.”

    The first words that he uttered since the day of his execution, had been something like this.
    Before us who had wrapped our bodies in an attire made on the premise of anti-magus combat, he received us without a shred of fear, without an irritated expression, and without acting confused.

    In addition, he uttered words that were sort of concerning to us who had visited him late at night.
    It hadn’t been long since he was officially executed, but we could probably say that the person was being reasonable, as he spoke about the possibility of mutual understanding through dialogue.
    Even for me, I’ve had experiences where I witnessed a situation where a magus who had been a target for execution had attacked me by surprise after feigning calmness, but this was the first experience that I’ve had where I’ve confronted a person who strung words together and still truly maintained his composure.

    Paracelsus:
    “I would never fight you. If I were to fight you here, I’d end up hurting you. And, it’s something that I have no intention of doing.”

    Our subjective actions had already been decided.
    Then, would you say that he was presenting his neck to us?
    As I questioned him thusly, he answered like this.

    Paracelsus:
    “Yes. That’s right.”

    Why?
    Even if you did choose death, there was probably nothing you could gain from it.

    Paracelsus: “To me, you are still, one of my beloved children. There’s no way I could possibly harm you.”

    As expected he was a strange individual.
    If I think of him as a dreamer who spoke solely of his ideals, then I as the investigator who repeatedly handled his behaviour, found that there was nothing at all to be gained and we were yet halfway through.
    We had conducted this dialogue with him for up to 5 minutes and 20 seconds, finally, we finished out duty by banishing him as planned.
    His last words to me were something like…….

    Paracelsus:
    “When all of you, return to each of your homes, please be affectionate to your children. Even showing it to your neighbours’ kids is fine. As the light that I sought, is in them.”

    (An excerpt from a Clock Tower record, on a certain day in September, 1541)

    Part 4-B:
    Spoiler:

    The 1st one……
    Was the one who attacked the Reiroukan estate over and over again, Berserker.
    A Heroic Spirit who bathed, melted, and vanished in the light of Rider’s flying ship.
    The boy who was his Master, did they almost die together?

    The 2nd one……
    Was an exceptionally kind Servant.
    The one who possessed a pair of extraordinary eyes, Archer.
    He used his Noble Phantasm as per Elsa’s instructions, and died, by himself.
    It’d be good if Elsa, stopped crying soon.

    The 3rd one…….
    Was a desert Pharaoh, who was very powerful and very scary.
    Rider.
    A Heroic Spirit who was pierced by Archer’s arrow and the Holy Blade that he wielded, and finally died.
    Although I had brought death to the Isemi people, I left just one of them alive.

    The 4th one…….
    Was the one who became slightly strange after drinking some medicine, Lancer.
    Although her soul seemed to have been broken, she was a Servant who was properly, killed by him.
    Although it’s regrettable, that her dual Servant soul only accounted for one.
    Mister Nigel, also got a bit weird towards the end too.

    The 5th one………
    Was the one who embraced me on a regular basis, my lovely, Assassin.
    Did she say something a bit selfish, some time ago?
    But, she was a Servant who had offered her head to me.

    The 6th one……
    Was the one who followed my every order unto his end, the one who worked for me, Caster.
    A Heroic Spirit who after gathering lots of the little frail darlings, finally, had his light snuffed.
    I truly appreciated your efforts.

    Gathered into 1991 for the Holy Grail War, they were the souls of the 6 Heroic Spirits.
    Even though it was rare for them to manifest with a personality, thank you all equally, for dancing on top of my hands.
    My program ends with this.

    Although it took more time than I thought, thank you for scattering your lives.
    Thank you for burning your souls, into the Holy Grail.
    Thanks to you, 6 Servants worth of prana has been gathered as planned.

    Soon I’ll grant it.
    Since I’ll be getting my priorities backwards if I offer up Saber, I’m alright with the replacement soul, on that part.
    Since we’re in the middle of pouring the frail things that had been gathered by Caster and Assassin, into lots of that child’s rough mouths――――
    See, look over there.

    One.
    A girl dropped into, that child’s dark mouth.
    Yet, another one.

    Again.
    And again.
    And again.

    There were still a few of the sacrifices left over.
    They fell into this world’s chaotically made soup, melted, and disappeared.
    Although they’re probably chicken feed compared to a feast of 6 Servant’s souls, but they’ll become that child’s nourishment.

    Did you eat enough?
    Is pickiness, bad?

    Look.
    I’ve brought, another small soul for you.

    Manaka: “Although she’s a hopelessly average person, I’ll give her to you.”

    Did you sleep well?
    It has a name.

    Ayaka Sajyou.
    Yes, that’s right.

    Her name resembles mine.
    You see her name…….

    This child, is my, one and only little sister you see.
    I know all too well, about when she was born.

    How she laughs?
    How she cries?

    What she likes, what she hates, all of it, I know them well.
    Apparently she might’ve met with someone last night.

    ――――Yes, that’s right.
    Of course.

    Is this the last nourishment you’ll receive?
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; September 19th, 2016 at 05:25 AM.

  2. #442
    リビングデッド Living Dead EX-Saber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    SoCal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    54
    JP Friend Code
    309,080,702
    Thanks Phoenix for the translations! Really can't wait to see the last act, so keep up the good work and we'll all be waiting ^^
    Last edited by EX-Saber; September 18th, 2016 at 10:05 PM.

  3. #443
    Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Age
    24
    Posts
    6,157
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks for the translation.

    What happened with Nigel again?

    Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

  4. #444
    リビングデッド Living Dead EX-Saber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    SoCal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    54
    JP Friend Code
    309,080,702
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Thanks for the translation.

    What happened with Nigel again?
    I assume that because Manaka confronted Nigel, he's dead, but then that would also mean that Elsa's dead, and I don't necessarily like the thought of that. So I'm just going to assume that she just left them alone, because they're useless. Elsa's too old for the grail, Nigel's not worth killing, so happy ending...?
    Last edited by EX-Saber; September 19th, 2016 at 02:16 AM.

  5. #445
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six asterism42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,350
    Blog Entries
    1
    The way Manaka phrased things there makes it sound like Elsa's still alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.

  6. #446
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    The way Manaka phrased things there makes it sound like Elsa's still alive.
    Could be, Elsa wasn't exactly in her way for anything and plus Manaka was only interested in throwing adolescent girls into the Grail.

  7. #447
    それは違うぞ! Nobody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,383
    JP Friend Code
    IGN: Kari
    Manaka also implanted bits of the Beast inside of Perseus' master too, right?

  8. #448
    リビングデッド Living Dead EX-Saber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    SoCal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    54
    JP Friend Code
    309,080,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Manaka also implanted bits of the Beast inside of Perseus' master too, right?
    Yeah, Manaka shoved something from the Beast inside Isemi. As for what effect it has on Isemi in the far future, I don't really know. Perseus could've inherited it, but that's not written in yet.

  9. #449
    それは違うぞ! Nobody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,383
    JP Friend Code
    IGN: Kari
    Okay, right. Just wanted to make sure. Gotta refresh my memory so its time for a reread I guess.

  10. #450
    リビングデッド Living Dead EX-Saber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    SoCal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    54
    JP Friend Code
    309,080,702
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
    So don’t miss an opportunity to bring certain death on your enemy.
    Accurately assess the situation, while having both strategic and tactical thoughts at the same time.

    But.
    Exceptions of course do exist.
    The most powerful Noble Phantasm.
    The most powerful mystery.

    The terrifying Noble Phantasm, that can somehow turn all of your strategies and tactics to ash, does exist in this world――――
    Also, considering no one brought this up, anyone have an ideas as to what the "most powerful Noble Phantasm/mystery is"? I want to say because this section is proceeded by the introduction of Paracelsus's Noble Phantasms that the Elixir of life is the most powerful Noble Phantasm, but then he got beat pretty easily.

    I'd also like to say that Avalon might be the most powerful Noble Phantasm/mystery due to its nature as well as Arthur being its possessor. Throughout all of Fragments we haven't seen Avalon at all except in a flashback(please correct me if I'm wrong), and I assume that it was Saber's catalyst. Furthermore, because Manaka loves Saber so so so so much, she probably gave Saber Avalon, and thus he has it in his possession throughout all of the Holy Grail War, just implanted in him like with Irisviel and Shirou(although I'm not too sure if this is the same with Servants.) I would say this is reasonable, because then, at the end of the War, he seals it inside Ayaka so he's summoned in the Second Holy Grail War.

    But, that's just what I assume. Please feel free to correct me if I'm entirely wrong.

  11. #451
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six asterism42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,350
    Blog Entries
    1
    I'm assuming Ea until other evidence is provided.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.

  12. #452
    Quote Originally Posted by EX-Saber View Post
    I assume that because Manaka confronted Nigel, he's dead, but then that would also mean that Elsa's dead, and I don't necessarily like the thought of that. So I'm just going to assume that she just left them alone, because they're useless. Elsa's too old for the grail, Nigel's not worth killing, so happy ending...?
    With Nigel, it's safe to assume that Manaka or someone else probably killed him. (This might be addressed in the last chapter)

    With Elsa, she is still alive. It's just that she's been mourning Arash ever since he faded away.

    And I'm pretty sure they were referring to Excalibur and Avalon in that excerpt because the next section starts off with the Holy Blade and Sakurai likes to link the excerpts to certain sections.
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; September 19th, 2016 at 05:49 AM.

  13. #453
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    YouSA
    Posts
    28,554
    JP Friend Code
    101043939/キ&#12511
    Blog Entries
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
    With Nigel, it's safe to assume that Manaka or someone else probably killed him. (This might be addressed in the last chapter)
    it's not
    there's always the epilogue though 12/10

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by EX-Saber View Post
    Also, considering no one brought this up, anyone have an ideas as to what the "most powerful Noble Phantasm/mystery is"? I want to say because this section is proceeded by the introduction of Paracelsus's Noble Phantasms that the Elixir of life is the most powerful Noble Phantasm, but then he got beat pretty easily.

    I'd also like to say that Avalon might be the most powerful Noble Phantasm/mystery due to its nature as well as Arthur being its possessor. Throughout all of Fragments we haven't seen Avalon at all except in a flashback(please correct me if I'm wrong), and I assume that it was Saber's catalyst. Furthermore, because Manaka loves Saber so so so so much, she probably gave Saber Avalon, and thus he has it in his possession throughout all of the Holy Grail War, just implanted in him like with Irisviel and Shirou(although I'm not too sure if this is the same with Servants.) I would say this is reasonable, because then, at the end of the War, he seals it inside Ayaka so he's summoned in the Second Holy Grail War.

    But, that's just what I assume. Please feel free to correct me if I'm entirely wrong.
    well you know, since that second preceeds the whole PRANA BURST CALIBUR TOO GOOD FOR YOUR ANTI-FORTRESS BEAM AND MINI-MOON CELL my guess would be that.

  14. #454
    Thank you for the translation. Can't wait for the last act to come out.

  15. #455
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    YouSA
    Posts
    28,554
    JP Friend Code
    101043939/キ&#12511
    Blog Entries
    67
    So Fragments is split into 5 Acts or Volumes and then each chapter is a Part.

    Then phoenix split each chapter into further arbitrary subdivisions.

    So then OP is Act 3 Part 3-1
    next is Act 3 Part 3-2

  16. #456
    Eightfold Blessings of Smug Superiority Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    25,887
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    15
    Release start, though I think it's only a summary.
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  17. #457

  18. #458
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    YouSA
    Posts
    28,554
    JP Friend Code
    101043939/キ&#12511
    Blog Entries
    67
    a lot of it yes

  19. #459
    kill me chipathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    same
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,672
    me and bridge just went completely flaccid

  20. #460
    僕はね、ヒマワリになりたかったんだ mewarmo990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Space Battleship Aoko
    Posts
    15,387
    JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    41
    I saw this in a bookstore keep wondering whether I should buy it.

    yeah I'm a geek, but it's Sakurai

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •