Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate Prototype Fragments of Blue and Silver - Fan Translation

Blog Entries
    Too bad for him he is a modern guy and cannot become a HS without a contract.

Blog Entries
    Hrm. It sounds like Philosopher's Stone is most likely his NP - not that it should be any real surprise for him, but it seems like it gives a big buff to Item Creation. Thanks for the translation!

He's so mean to Hassan. I guess he's trying to get her away from his root waifu.

Signature by fumato

So, I noticed the translations here, but they don't seem to start from the start like ''prologue start''. You people here know where I can read the prologue and, by extension all the translations so far in sequence?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle PhoenixRising's Avatar
    Hi, happy Easter!

Disclaimer: I do not own Fate/Prototype, the Fate series or anything related to Type-moon, so just consider it a fan translation and please do not copy them.

Here is the first part of the bonus chapter "Stray Sheep" from Volume 3 of the novel.

Spoiler:

――――My older brother, had disappeared.

Tatsumi Kitano hadn’t gone to school for 3 days.
    There wasn’t even notification of absence.
    Even if I tried to call him, there’s no answer even if I rang the bell and proceed to the apartment.
    There would’ve been a notification, from the teacher in charge at the Tokyo high school where my big brother goes to.

For example bad friend wandering through the night, the teacher in charge also knew that my brother wasn’t that sort of type, and we also knew it.
    Even so, I didn’t think that it would be such a serious matter at the start.
    Suddenly, I remembered his way of playing as such, or such a friend could’ve done that, or……
    My father then started saying “when I was young, I too……,” surely, mum was probably reassured by that, but…..

I had decided to go to Tokyo, because my father had signed up for a planned overnight overseas business trip, and my mother’s physical condition has terribly dropped.

I had the key to my big brother’s apartment.
    Rather I came forward by myself.
    Right, my middle school life’s last regular exams had finished, and I was also completing my recommended entrance exams.

Tamaki: “I’ll go. Papa has important work, and it’ll be bad if you don’t get any proper sleep, Mama.”
    Mother: “But, Tamaki.”
    Tamaki: “I said I’ll be fine. I won’t be staying there now in secret, all day long.”
    Mother: “That’s not it. Listen, Tamaki, a girl shouldn’t be walking by herself――――”
    Tamaki: “I’ll, be a high school student soon.”

For a while mother had been against it, “It’s dangerous for a middle-school girl going too far by herself,” although since I’ve been visiting my big brother’s apartment countless times during summer and winter vacation……
    Rather, I thought “what time should I go by myself now?”
    If by chance, Tatsumi had collapsed and had been taken out by a fever, wouldn’t he’d not be able to respond to me calling out from the outside――――mum was very worried.
    I feel, that father wasn’t that worried.

He said, “When I was young I could do whatever and play at night.”
    I, wonder how he felt.

If I’d opened the door, my big brother who couldn’t move about with a high fever would be collapsing.
    Or, had my big brother become a delinquent who was like another person when I met him during winter vacation

No.

Both were wrong.
    But for some reason.

Tatsumi: “What is it, Tamaki? Is something wrong?”

Saying it like that, I could’ve imagined my smiling big brother’s figure.

Tamaki Kitano.
    My name, which had been printed in my middle school’s student’s handbook.
    Right beside the photograph of my uniformed self.
    I was photographed relatively cutely.

Although I would’ve told my big brother that we look alike, I thought I resembled my mother who would say “it was both.”
    Was it surely around spring break, at the end of March last year that my older brother said, “Isn’t photogenicity good, right?”
    It was his response when he showed me his student notebook when it was just brand new and he had become a 3rd year student.
    My older brother made a face that was seemed unusually happy.

What kind of response should I have returned?

Something like lightly whacking my older brother’s shoulders, and surely, saying, “Don’t stare at me like that.”

Tamaki: “……..There it is. Hikari No. 4.”

JR Hiroshima Station―――――while taking out his student notebook which was lined up with the green ticket window, and checked the display on the electric signboard.
    20 minutes later the bullet train came.
    If I rode that, while expecting to arrive at Tokyo Station in the afternoon, I could go to my older brother’s apartment until 3:00 pm.

At a time like this, I think that it’s good to be living in the city of Hiroshima close to the JR station.
    I hadn’t felt that it was normally that convenient, besides I also hadn’t felt that it was inconvenient.
    Compared to Setagaya, Tokyo where I spent a bit of 12 years in since I was born, even if there was a different point as it was, it was worth mentioning that the uncomfortable feeling which was close to panicking wasn’t in Hiroshima.
    Rather, Hiroden――――the one which came out of downtown Hatchobori if I had rode the streetcar for a few more minutes, might’ve been more convenient than from when I lived in Setagaya when it was bad.

It was different from a big city like Shinjuku and Ikebukuro, and it was sufficient enough to go to large bookstores, look at clothes, and play with my friends, etc.
    Even so would it be enough if there were Okonomiyaki chain shops, and like Hamburger chain shops, if they were something forcibly raised?
    Unlike Tokyo, this Okonomiyaki would she bake it by herself, without the salesclerk baking it?
    I was a bit surprised as expected.

I thought that because of the shock, ahh, if it was my older brother the colour of his face would’ve turned blue.

Because my older brother, wasn’t a skilful person to that extent.
    He especially, didn’t pride himself on turning something over, on that reason, she would grumble about not being able to make fried fish well even if he did live alone.
    At that point, I, was in a prided class of both Okonomiyaki and fried fish.
    I could treat my older brother to fried fish as he said that he doesn’t normally eat, to me, after all it was an established event which came about in long term breaks.

Tamaki: “Should I maybe, go do some shopping?”

I bought a reserved seat ticket.
    While I received the cut ticket from the station attendant, I got into the bullet train which entered into the platform, into the non-smoking section of train car no. 10.
    I found my seat, and sat down.

Tamaki: “…..Like I thought, fried fish?”

She muttered with a sigh.

At any rate, he probably hadn’t eaten much decent food.
    If I give him something I made, first I shouldn’t buy ingredients.
    In most cases, my older brother’s refrigerator was mostly empty, because it was becoming a situation where she knew with a glance.

If I showed it in that state to my mother, she’d certainly sigh and roll her eyes.
    Actually, there was also a reason that I became a candidate for going to Tokyo this time.
    There was no question, that some kind of accident and misunderstanding had occurred――――in all probability, it was probably that thing, although――――if my older brother was usually in the room, right, mother would certainly first be terribly disappointed as my older brother’s single life wasn’t an ideal life.

It could’ve been enough to destroy his physical condition.

Tamaki: “Because I’m prone to worrying.”

I looked through the outside window.
    The weekday bullet train wasn’t crowded to that extent, so I easily took the window seat too.

The city of Hiroshima, which I could see beyond the heavy glass.
    It had a sky which continued to the ocean.
    The sky was grey.

It was a colour that I didn’t like very much.

Spoiler:

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
    13:12 p.m., arriving at JR Tokyo Station.
    ―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

The colour of the sky hadn’t change from Hiroshima.
    It was a terribly sunken grey.

To the Setagaya Ward where my older brother lived by changing from the JR line to a private railway line.
    The town where I lived until two years ago with all of my family, was the reason because I came to play every season, with a glance it felt like it hadn’t change whatsoever from before.

In truth, it was different.
    Everything here and there was changing.

I completely withdrew from the vending machine on the street corner that had been put there from when I was young.
    The vacant land where I would often play together with my brother, had a 5-storey apartment house built on it.
    I mostly didn’t know the differences in the appearance of the environment around Shinjuku station where I’d gotten off in order to transfer to the private line, although if I was in Setagaya, I could’ve grasped the things that went and changed if observed and paid attention to them.

The town that I recognised.
    Until a while ago, it was our town.

Was the smell that was slightly stagnating, probably photochemistry smog like I thought?
    In the middle of winter?

Even if a degree of it hadn’t left a warning, I could sense the existence of the smell, was it my imagination, could I exactly discern it because I could always sniff it from when I was young?
    I didn’t really know.

But, I was, a bit relieved――――

Ahh.

The town that I know.
    And, the town where my big brother is.
    One day, my big brother said it.

"Since what’s making you make your always unpleasant face is this the stink of ozone which comes with the outbreak of smog, perhaps, if you move houses it should tightly decrease the chances to sniff it, or something like that."

Tamaki: “…….nnh.”

She hit her hand to her chest.
    I, is that so?

Even if I was relieved, I was still that much, worried.
    If I was aware of it once, I should clearly know one that’ll loosen the tension in my body.
    Its fine, it’ll be okay.

The town where my big brother lives, and until a while ago our town was something that was always like this.
    If that’s the case, even my older brother was like always like I thought.

The alleys which I felt were awfully narrow compared to Hiroshima, and the Huskey dogs who howled with their big voices to me as I was walking the edge of the eaves, also hadn’t changed.
    It was the same as when I came during winter break, a month and a bit before.

Should I go do some shopping―――― for ingredients?
    What would the seasonal fish be in this season?

No.

First I have to make a call to my older brother.
    I want to see his face.
    I thought when I descended from the Tokyo station platform, “I wonder if I’ll say enough like “I won’t put my worries on mum,”” although there was a train change.
    I was also worried.

That’s why, first, I mustn’t let him say I’m sorry even once.
    The ones I’ll listen to are, “don’t you have anything that you want to make, and “isn’t there anything that you want to eat,” which we’ll do later.

And then, I――――

I arrived at my big brother’s apartment on schedule before 3 pm.
    First, check the mailbox.

There was no sign that he was collecting kinds of letters
    I went up the stairs to the second floor, and rang the buzzer of my older brother’s room.

I waited 2 seconds, again.
    There was no response.

After ringing the buzzer for the third time, I opened the door using my duplicate key.
    It was a small one room apartment.

First, I could see the kitchen and bathroom from the entranceway.
    Beyond that there in the 6 tatami matted room.

Tamaki: “Big brother.”

There was no reply.
    He hadn’t collapsed in the entranceway.
    He wasn’t in the narrow bathroom, or in the toilet, or in the 6 tatami matted room.

My brother, wasn’t here.
    There was no-one here, even if I opened the closet in order to think.
    When I lived with all the members of the family in a house that was immediately close from this apartment, or perhaps I should say, from when I was much younger, I played

He’s not here.
    Big brother.

Tamaki: “…….Huh?”

Even if I tilted my head.
    My older brother’s figure was nowhere.

――――Suddenly, she looked.

On the small low dining table, there as two teacups enough for two people placed there.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; April 5th, 2015 at 07:16 AM.

US Friend Code
    281, 947, 302
    Tatsumi suffers even after death...

PART 2:
    Letter: By Tatsumi
    Spoiler:

It’s irrational, and thoughtless.
    It’s outrageously ridiculous for what we’re going to do.
    My friend had said so, and now, I don’t doubt that guy’s words.

Ah, it’s too much.
    No matter how I thought about it, I’m probably at a disadvantage.

So, I’m writing to you in here.
    Should I really leave a letter in this room, but I can’t.
    What kind of plan is this, I had heard it but I don’t understand it well.
    Anyway, hiding it?

Since a thing like that is a story that’s been completed.
    If I leave something in this room, it will be disposed of from the start.

That’s why, in here.
    I’ll leave it.

Father.
    Mother.
    Tamaki.

Somehow, be well.

(An extract from the memo column of a student’s notebook)

Assassin's Internal Perspective:

Spoiler:

My thoughts were normal.
    My senses were calm.

I’m taking anything and everything as it is, my heart, is becoming transparent like a quiet water’s surface.

I shouldn’t even be shaking for a minute either.
    I have no hesitation, whatsoever.
    I’m always, dying.
    I’ll offer all of my soul to the Holy Grail.

I don’t want to die.

No.
    No.

I am――――
    The Hassan of Serenity.

I, Hassan-i-Sabbah, who have achieved manifestation in the present day as Assassin.
    I could already, die at any moment.

It’s not like I‘ve given up.
    It’s the reverse.

I, have finally obtained it.
    Because I could achieve my heart’s wish, without depending on the Holy Grail’s power.
    In other words, I’ve, obtained a Master.

In other words, I, have obtained the ultimate light who won’t be taken down even if they touched this body.
    Do I have anything else to wish for?
    Nothing, nothing.

I am already being filled, more than when ran through the night in my former life.
    Also more than when I danced at night.
    From that moment I obtained death as one of the Hassan-i-Sabbahs without being confused, and graciously took that lady’s hand, I, was content enough that I seemed to be overflowing.

――――Surely, I’m already, overflowing.
    I could die for that person.
    I would offer, this tainted soul, if I could get the Holy Grail to really work with one of the “good souls” as it is called by the Magi.

Even now.
    Always.

Ahh.

That time when it will appear, what will happen.
    My exalted lady, my irreplacable Master――――Lady Manaka Sajyou.
    Already, my Master is pinning down the location of the Holy Grail.
    In actuality there is only one, remaining Master.

The end of the Holy Grail War is close.
    As she is prone to do, my Master, might not have been overly concerned about the tendencies of the Holy Grail War which Magi have challenged and waged their lives on.
    Actually at this point, its because my Master, is already focusing her attention on the start-up of the Greater Grail.

It doesn’t seem long since I stayed at the Sajyou estate.
    But soon, my base will have been changed to the Greater Grail――――
    The next part after this is the section I have already put up so I'll skip to Part 4.

PART 4A:
    Letter to Tatsumi from Tamaki:
    Spoiler:
    To my big brother.

Are you well?
    Mama is worried.

It’s fine if it’s by phone, but please contact us.

I’m also worried.
    What’s happened to you?

(An extract from a letter left behind addressed to Tatsumi Kitano)
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; April 5th, 2015 at 07:34 PM.

Here are the last parts to the bonus chapter "Stray Sheep." Enjoy!
    Part 4B:

Spoiler:

Tamaki: “Hey, Big brother.”

Right――――

It was, when I called out to my big brother.
    I don’t think it was like before to that extent.
    But, it was way way before that.

I think it was in the very middle of playing strangely far, and going back home as we walked along the Maruko River.
    I walked while holding his hand, equal to two people, to an isolated house in the two-storied building which was there is a place close to the apartment where my brother lives now.
    Compared to children in the same generation as me, I was smaller, and my neck was lower.
    And I was more than anything else a coward.

I would always, follow my older brother to the places that he would go to, and I would play by myself, and almost never go to a friend’s house.

Yeah.
    That’s true.

I always, searched for my big brother’s figure.
    I cried in large drops until I couldn’t see.
    If I did so, my big brother would come running immediately.
    On the return, I walked always holding his hand.

When I held his hand tightly my big brother would grip it, without showing a tiny amount of a somewhat dislikeable manner.
    I mostly, just nodded and said a small “yeah,” and my older brother’s part was to mostly, say something, on the road back, because I at that time was not one to speak too much.

Everyday, it was like that.
    I remember it well.

The one memory that I could remember the most clearly among them, is as I thought, that day.
    About that time.

Tamaki: “Lately, Nori has been doing bad things.”

After the return trip, we played with my big brother’s classmate Norimitsu.
    At that time, sure if I watched my favourite Friday night anime, and ran a movie CM with a zombie who was applied with special make-up coming out――――I would think that he thrived on horror movies like that, and perhaps――――I would’ve become completely terrified.

Therefore, it was the same as that day.
    We were playing a silly children’s game of make-believe.
    Even so I was scared from the bottom of my heart.
    Norimitsu who had completely become the villain, he had changed the water in the water supply throughout Tokyo into poison.

My older brother, was a champion of justice.
    Was he such a person, or a remodelled human who fights bad guys?
    And, I, at the time they were playing like this, you may say was always in the role of the hostage.

Tamaki:
    “I was a bit, scared.”

The words I whispered to my big brother.
    It wasn’t a bit.
    In truth, I was really scared.

After all, if the water flowing in our water supply really had become poison, everyone would’ve died.

Mama, and Papa too.
    My dog Chibi who we owned at that time too.
    My classmates at the kindergarten, my teacher, everyone.

Everyone.
    The people I loved would’ve died.
    I imagined that scene.

When we were walking the way back home after we finished playing, I shook.
    Even though it wasn’t cold.

The words that Norimitsu said were “No-one will save you,” “Everyone will die” which he said as he was laughing, had pierced me at that time deeply, and I was helplessly frightened.
    The usual Norimitsu who was a bit bad at TV games, and who was good at Dodge Ball.
    That guy who kept us apart and captured me, was certainly, at that moment a bad guy.

So.
    I was scared.
    I was scared.

Tamaki:
    “Just only a bit, okay.”

Why saying this, I, strongly gripped my brother’s hand.

Tamaki: “But, because you were there big brother, I wasn’t scared.”

Half of it, was a lie.
    Half of it, was the truth.

Although I was very scared, because big brother was there――――

I just endured it until the end of their game of make-believe, because I knew that my brother would save me.
    Because I knew that he would hold my hand like this, on the way back home.

Tatsumi: “Oh is that it? So you weren’t scared.”

I think that my older brother probably noticed, my lie.
    But, I didn’t say anything more than that.
    He gave me a smile.
    There’s nothing to worry about, everything is fine――――right, just as that expression told me.

Part 4C:
    Spoiler:

In her older brother’s apartment――――

For a few minutes, she was idly petrified, after placing his memo notebook on his writing desk.
    Tamaki Kitano, moved her action from thinking a bit.
    A notification to the Police.

No.
    A note to our house.
    No.

Certainly, she was certain that her older brother had been in this rom within the last several days at least.
    Tamaki thought that, “In this room overflowing with the feeling of life, I really, thought like I was waiting for the master of the room’s return, besides he will probably surely return immediately.”
    She decided to think.

It might not have been the very best action.

Even so, Tamaki decided “I’ll do it myself.”
    She temporarily left the apartments, proceeded to the nearby supermarket which operated until 22:00 at night, and purchased ingredients, while barely returning a smile to the silly words from the middle-aged woman at the counter who said “It’s been a while” “How’s your mother and father been doing?”
    She started cooking, without depending on the refrigerator which was practically empty according to her expectations.

Kinpira-style sautéed burdock, with spinach boiled greens in bonito soy sauce
    Dark-brown miso soup that had Shijimi Clam put in it.
    She boiled the rice which was apparently sent from home.
    Sautéed vegetables rather than pork with salty yet somewhat strong seasoning, the amount was plenty.

After that, she fried her older brother’s favourite fish.
    Japanese Spanish Mackerel.
    Literally, spring fish.

Although the air was still cold, spring will be coming very soon.

Tamaki: “There. Ready.”

Tamaki thought that, “this dinner was well made even if I say so myself.”
    The dinner wasn’t sophisticated, because usually she had her Mother’s help.

Tamaki: “You do realise your pretty younger sister just made this, still, even though the curry was good, I’ll send you flying if you said something like that.”

The sun had sunken and it had become night, around the time she finished cooking.
    With that she finally realised, she had to call her home in Hiroshima using the room’s phone――――

Tamaki: “…….Yeah. I’m gonna try and wait a bit longer.”

Across the phone, her mother’s worries had reached its climax.
    It couldn’t be helped because she was a couple hours late even though she should’ve got in touch at 15:00.
    While apologising, somewhat, she soothed her worries.

It’s alright.

Because she thought that, “He’s certainly not here, however it’s not like he has been absent for long, he’ll probably be back soon.”
    Today she would stay here overnight, in any case, she’ll try to see the state of things until tomorrow.
    She told her as such.

Tamaki: “Please don’t cry, Mama. I’ll be fine.”

She hung up.
    Phew, she exhaled briefly.
    White.

Now that she mentioned it she had forgotten to turn on the heating.
    With this, just the cooking which was lined up on top of the low dining table and was properly made would’ve cool down just like that.

Cooking.
    Since she made it this properly even in this cold―――――because she made it, she wanted him to come back quickly.
    While it was still making piping hot steam, like this.
    Eating, together.

She’ll make him say anything.
    After that, she would ask him about why was he resting till he was absent from school?

Tamaki: “…….Ah…….could it be, he’s playing with his girlfriend, or something like that?”

She re-thought that there was probably a low possibility, because he would be trying to eat.

Tamaki: “Guess not.”

Even if she came to see him countless times, her older brother wouldn’t change.
    His back was gradually stretching, and his build was also steadily becoming handsome, even his growth would also seemingly someday surpass even his father’s height, and her older brother when in a talk about girls expressed an expression of no self-confidence.

Tamaki: “You resemble me, because I’m good looking. Despite that it’d be good for you to have more confidence in yourself.”

It was her monologue.
    While waiting for the electric heater that was switched on to warm up, she stood up, rubbing both of her hands while exhaling her white breath.
    Would it be more preferable if she had still worn her duffle coat, and her muffler anyway, until the air in the room warmed up?

She extended her hand to the coat hanging on the wall, unintentionally, she stopped.
    Next to her own coat.
    The top and bottom of a black student’s uniform which had been hung on the wall on a hanger.
    Her older brother’s condition was exactly the same, as the black, humanoid who didn’t have a face.

Tamaki: “…….Where have you gone, brother?”

With a, poof.
    She threw one light punch.

――――From his empty student uniform, it only returned with an unreliable reaction.

The rest…..
    ….was nothing.
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; April 6th, 2015 at 03:17 AM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well that was depressing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Wow, so many new updates to catch up with, so little time.

Happy Easter, indeed. :3

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Don't worry Tamaki.

right now Tatsumi is just losing his mind over the prettiest girl on the block

Blog Entries
    It's like a Shakespearean tragedy in the making.

Detemmienation da Thousand Mistress's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    682007146 add me!! ^^
    Wow I
    just suddenly feel bad about what happened in the novel recently. Tatsumi doesn't deserve this.

And yes, Paracelsus is creepy. I can't believe that someone having a decent face like him can be so greedy with power, lol.

Visit my Tumblr | Twitter | Wordpress if anyone wants to chat with me!
    Current team on F/GO: Jeanne/Musashi/Nightingale/Siegfried/Paracelsus
    No I'm not a Paracelsus fan pls ignore me thank _(:3/ _)_

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Beauty is only skin deep.

Blog Entries
    Attractiveness is a sort of bell curve, n'est-ce pas? The farther away you are from the median, the eviller you are.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Blog Entries
    It's like that loli whore mindbreaks them into her willing slaves. I wonder what'd happen to these Servants in a War without her.

Blog Entries
    They'd get smooshed by Oz. Saber barely managed to kill him and that was after Rider's Master had been killed and with both Caster and Archer backing him up.

Between Caster, Assassin and all the wittering on about how gorgeous Manaka is, Fragments seems to have something of a 'wicked beauty' theme.
    Last edited by asterism42; April 7th, 2015 at 07:34 PM.

Detemmienation da Thousand Mistress's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    682007146 add me!! ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Between Caster, Assassin and all the wittering on about how gorgeous Manaka is, Fragments seems to have something of a 'wicked beauty' theme.
    Agreed. Maybe this was literally done on purpose. Not that I'm complaining but the artist really did a good job this time. xD

Oh and uh? I wonder what Manaka is up to now. She seems devious wanting Caster to do all the stuff alone. ww

Visit my Tumblr | Twitter | Wordpress if anyone wants to chat with me!
    Current team on F/GO: Jeanne/Musashi/Nightingale/Siegfried/Paracelsus
    No I'm not a Paracelsus fan pls ignore me thank _(:3/ _)_

Quote Originally Posted by Thousand Mistress View Post
    Agreed. Maybe this was literally done on purpose. Not that I'm complaining but the artist really did a good job this time. xD

Oh and uh? I wonder what Manaka is up to now. She seems devious wanting Caster to do all the stuff alone. ww
    I actually think Caster is scheming something on his own considering how he wanted to get rid of Assassin, maybe he's planning to take Manaka's powers or steal the Grail from her.
    Because at the end of it only one Servant can get the Grail even if 3 of them share the Master. But I also think Manaka's got backup schemes in case he follows through with it.

They'd get smooshed by Oz. Saber barely managed to kill him and that was after Rider's Master had been killed and with both Caster and Archer backing him up.
    If I think about it seriously I think Caster and Lord Reiroukan will succeed in taking out either Assassin or Berserker or both first. But then Rider will take out Caster and potentially Lancerr too. Saber might stand a chance against Rider if he's severely weakened by the other Servants. If Saber does succeed he'll either have to face off against Lancer or Archer for the Grail and he'll still probably destroy it once he realises its true nature.

Its either that or it'll be a Saber vs Rider in the end.
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; April 8th, 2015 at 09:40 AM.

Pretty much. Without Manaka, I think Oz would have probably had the war in the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
    I actually think Caster is scheming something on his own considering how he wanted to get rid of Assassin, maybe he's planning to take Manaka's powers or steal the Grail from her.
    Wouldn't be out of character for him.

On another note, I'm not the only one feeling like Tamaki's gonna be one of the girls Manaka sacrifices to the grail, right? I'm kinda hoping not, but with Fragments...

Quote Originally Posted by Li Shuwhere View Post
    Wouldn't be out of character for him.
    I guess it would be, unless it was more like he wants to be the only one to worship her. Since he basically tells Assassin to get lost since she isn't fit to serve her, which kinda implies that he's possessive of her to an extent. Like he thinks Manaka is his supreme goddess or something. Or like when he gives her Tatsumi, it's like he's saying here's your new toy, you can touch him without worrying about poisoning him, so stay away from Manaka.

Quote Originally Posted by Li Shuwhere View Post
    On another note, I'm not the only one feeling like Tamaki's gonna be one of the girls Manaka sacrifices to the grail, right? I'm kinda hoping not, but with Fragments...
    Yeah, I also get the impression that Tamaki will be mentioned later, she's about 15 - 16 (about to start high school at the time), so I'm at a I dunno kinda feeling about the sacrifice, but I'll admit that its possible.
    But, I also kinda get the feeling she'll witness the death of the Living Dead Tatsumi, or that she'll maybe be one of the Masters in the next war since Tatsumi did leave a letter in one of his notebooks. Like she see's the letter and then she starts investigating it and she might luck into a Servant or wind up getting caught in the Second Holy Grail War. But I think the former is more likely.
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; April 8th, 2015 at 10:48 AM.