Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17222526272829 LastLast

Thread: Fate Prototype Fragments of Blue and Silver - Fan Translation

JP Friend Code
    577,587,785/RRahkshi
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Um, i probly missed a chapter while reading this in one go. Which chapter has Tatsumi killed by Serenity again, and Berserker killed by the other Servants?

Or the scene actually isnt written, and just mentioned /referenced in the rest of the series?
    It's at the end of Beautiful Mind Act 3. Though I think Berserker's POV is sometime during Best Friend.
    Spoiler:
    (All credit on Aron Headbutt on Youtube)

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rygah View Post
    It's at the end of Beautiful Mind Act 3. Though I think Berserker's POV is sometime during Best Friend.
    tqs
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle PhoenixRising's Avatar
    Also, was the desinated person talking exist in the raw too, or jsur addition by phoenix to help us reading?

- - - Updated - - -
    I took account for that too
    To start, basically, Hikaru's writing was all over the place, some sections were written in 1st person, some 3rd, and well most of the sections were written focusing on one character's perspective. Also, sometimes they had he/she/it written in her sentences (which helped), but other times it was just assumption (due to the section being focused on one character) and a desire for consistency. The diary entries were also written entirely 1st person.

Also, Assassin kills corpse Tatsumi in Part 3 of Act 4 in Arc 5 - Knight of Fate, but she kills human Tatsumi in Act 3 of Arc 3 - Beautiful Mind (I also translated the scene where he dies in that summary.)

Berserker was killed in Act 4 of Arc 2 - Best Friend, that scene also shows the aftermath of Tatsumi's death scene.

Note: Bolded words are just to make it easier to see. Yeah, sorry. The first 3 books were constantly shifting between events, so it is confusing.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ok, thank you phoenix

- - - Updated - - -

So the bolded character speaking is your part to help us reading, and its originallyuch more confusing in the raw?
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Ok, thank you phoenix

- - - Updated - - -

So the bolded character speaking is your part to help us reading, and its originally much more confusing in the raw?
    Yep. Since there are no names attached to the speaking parts in the novels, I decided to write names to them in a script-type format to help. However, for certain parts, I had to guess who was speaking, such as in the gang part (where there were 5 men speaking but they didn't address each other by name) based on each individual's speaking habits.

You pretty much have to guess who is speaking in those parts, however for other parts where it was character focused, I didn't really have to do that because there are situations in the text where it says "So and So says" or when a character is addressing another character e.g. "You shouldn't be so hasty, Tatsumi" "But, if we don't hurry there could be more sacrifices, Berserker" (These are just made up lines.) Its only when it came to bit characters that I had to do that e.g. Man A, Child C etc.

Oh yeah, I also made it a habit to not state the actual characters name until their name is mentioned in the text, to further bring out the anonymity in the scene. e.g. Until it says something like Her name is Manaka or some other character says her name in the text; all of her speaking parts before that sentence is labelled as Girl.

It was also because it was hard to see the names mixed in with text unless they were bolded.
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; November 13th, 2016 at 10:35 PM.

Okay, just to finish off this thread.
    Here is the Bonus Act for Volume 5 of Fate/Prototype: Blue Silver Fragments "Fate" - Part 1!

Just fair warning some of the parts have areas where it slips between first person and 3rd person because of the way Sakurai wrote it.

Part 1-A:
    Spoiler:

Early this morning, there was an earthquake. It wasn’t a very big one. Just a small one. The natural phenomenon that made the earth stir beneath our feet for a bit, and which couldn’t be opposed with an individual’s power, was probably at a level that one wouldn’t care about it if they were a youth from the Kanto area who was well familiar with that peculiar sensation. Even if one opened their eyes and observe the signs, no matter if it’s not the case, it is expected that they like most people will continue to sleep so long as their alarm clocks which have been set to allow them to make it to their morning classes on time will permit them to.

On one hand, her reaction was different.
    Since she mostly didn’t remember that she had experienced something called a “pitching earthquake,” Tamaki Kitano had jumped to her feet in a hurry. Certainly, it must have been a few degrees dryer this month, but the irregular state of the place where she was sleeping rolled up in her futon mattress that was deeply ingrained with her older brother’s smell―――had felt the earthquake, and she instinctively, warded and kicked off the blanket along with her quilt.

Tamaki: “……. ahuah!”

The pale light of early morning was flowing in from a crack in the curtains, onto the 6 mats?
    A small one room apartment?

Ah, that’s right.
    This place is different.

This isn’t my room.
    It’s my big brother’s room.
    This isn’t my home in Hiroshima, I’m in my big brother who lives in Tokyo’s room.

It’s my brother’s room and yet my vital brother isn’t here, and I, his sister am sleeping in his spread-out futon. Since I didn’t know when my big brother would be coming back home, I took care not to sleep until the last minute, I then completely closed my eyes and became unable to endure it around approx. after midnight, and as I have noticed it has changed from a cold night to a very cold morning. It’s already almost been a week, since I started to spend my nights like that.

As I rubbed my eyes still with a hazy awareness, I tried to stand up.

What happened?
    An earthquake?
    Oh, that’s right!

So that’s why, I completely woke up.

But is that it?
    Is that, really it?
    I don’t know.

I just, have a strong hunch that something important has happened.

Tamaki: “Big Brother?”

Even though there was no sign of someone there, my throat emits a voice. Before I knew it, I left the room. The temperature is definitely a few degrees, but the cold doesn’t bother me a bit. I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. It has quietly fully turned into day, and the sounds of automobiles coming back and forth and the presence of people has considerably diminished, it’s like I’m picking up whether the world’s population has totally decreased, in this corner of Setagaya past 6:30 am.

While exhaling my white breath, and breathing in another gulp of terribly frigid air, I look up at the Tokyo sky that has begun its morning glow.

I can see a light.
    The light of the sun.

It’s somewhat similar to the one that I saw when I was walking home along the Maruko riverside, one day. Why is that, that was clearly evening? The degree of its light and tone of its colours are different too. And yet……It’s similar.

Tamaki: “Ah……..”

In that moment――――Tamaki, understood that something that she had been feeling. It’s not that it was happening. Perhaps…...
    It’s over, now.

Over the next few days, she refused to return home with her parents who had proceeded to Tokyo to submit a missing person’s report with the Setagaya Police Station; asserting “I’ll wait for my big brother” with an angry enough look that it would shock anyone, she cried like a small child, and screamed, and after that she continued to wait for her brother’s return while staying in the apartment by herself.

If one were to add up the number of days before her parents come for her, yeah, almost a week. Born were days that were like a moratorium[1] where she had to restrain herself with her high school life starting in Spring close at hand, so these, these days in Tokyo that were like a bad dream that would not give rise to her sense of reality were, surely, now…...……Over.……. Completely over. There was no reason for it whatsoever.

However, she had some kind of solace that it was true.

Tamaki: “I, I, I have to go now. Big Brother.”

Her voice, was husky. If she were to notice, her cheeks were wet.
    And yet she wasn’t the least bit aware, that she had shed tears――――

[1] Moratorium: Grace Period

Part 1-B:
    Spoiler:

----------------------------------------------------
    Fate/Prototype: Blue Silver Fragments
    Knight of Fate Bonus Act - Fate
    ----------------------------------------------------
    On a Certain Day in February,1991 CE, at the same moment.
    In Ochanomizu, in the Kanda-Surugadai District of the Chiyoda ward in Tokyo.
    On the roof of the Hilltop Hotel[1].
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsa Saijou, was looking at the sky’s morning glow by herself.

There were no traces whatsoever.
    The thing that was spread out in her vision was an unmistakable winter sky, there in the morning scenery was the gradually rising sun, and she couldn’t entirely see the vestiges of a ray of its striking prana surging into the sky from deep underground.

Even so…… Elsa had definitely sensed it.

Whether it was because she was a Holy Grail War Master who possessed a Master’s Degree or if it was the same feeling for everyone who was a magus, she didn’t know.
    However, as a conviction, she knew that it was end of everything.

The end of the Holy Grail War.

The quickening of the extremely huge prana that appeared to be the Holy Grail, and its sudden disappearance. She had intuitively grasped it.
    That, the Holy Grail hadn’t activated.

Her mind, reason, and memories, the spell that was deeply ingrained into her soul was clearing away. The extremely complex and peculiar spell that differed from Eastern styled ones, was probably the work of that terrifying girl, that clear-eyed girl――――who was probably Saber’s Master.

Just before she had felt the earthquake, it had strangely vanished. Completely. Elsa’s mind had been freed. It was like a sturdy string that was fastened tightly as If it was binding smoked meat, had transformed into a smooth silk thread, so that it could be speedily untied as it was.

Elsa: Archer……Arash……”

While feeling the warmth of the morning sun, I narrow my eyes.

My vision blurs.
    My tears, which I had thought had just dried up, will not stop at all.

I thought it when I lost Luca, my dear child.
    That I won’t cry anymore.
    When I ordered the release of Archer’s Noble Phantasm’s true name with my 3 Master Degrees, I thought that too.

And yet, they will not stop. My tears.
    They spill, they overflow, even if I think of it as an illusion where everything about me fully melts and flows away, they didn’t stop.

I weep.
    I call his name.

Not by the class that was allotted to him upon manifestation, I continue to call him by his real name.
    Repeatedly.
    As I think that surely this, will probably be the last moment where I’ll speak his name.

???: “―――――――”

After his name, the words that ought to be expressed as if they were being wrung out were clearly muted.

There’s no response.
    After all, he’s no longer here.

Elsa didn’t know where Archer’s soul had gone. She hadn’t even been informed about the truth of the Holy Grail War. The fact that the Holy Grail which had accumulated all 7 of the Heroic Spirits’ souls had metamorphized into the beast of calamity couldn’t be told to anyone, and only the ones who fell to the bottom of that darkness knew it. Although, Elsa strangely didn’t misunderstand it. In other words, she didn’t have thoughts like, ‘he had returned to the Throne’. However, she just considered the fact that Archer / Arash was lost from the surface.

Similarly, he had died like a living human, mourning, his profile came to mind.

――――Goodbye.
    ――――My, first and very last, most excellent Servant. Arash Kamangir.

Now, wipe your tears.
    Raise your head.
    Elsa.

Take your favourite travelling bag, and that bag that he’d praised you for with an “Isn’t that great?”

Continue towards the branch of the Holy Church not far off from the hotel, and get the formalities over and done with.
    Turn around with your best extraordinary smile and ask for aid from the observer who walks around with a reptilian like air, feign the manner of a clumsy woman who has survived with her life on top of it who can’t bear it any longer, and sadly suffer defeat while drawing a great hero in a rare magic ritual in this far eastern capital, and try your best not to be bothered by that sadistic priest’s snickers.
    If it that’s father, he’ll surely won’t make a detestable face about Archer too.

After that.
    I’ll go back.
    I’ll go back to my hometown after such a long time, and go to Luca’s grave who hasn’t been gone for less than a year already.

I have a lot that I want to talk about.

About how I met, an extraordinary hero in the Far East.
    I’ll tell it to that child too.
    After, I cry a bit more.

[1] Hilltop Hotel: Yamanoue Hotel.

Part 1-C:
    Spoiler:

That was February……
    It was about a week after the master had become busy.
    I don’t think the seismic scale wasn’t that big, but I do believe that it was the day where we had that pitching earthquake in the early morning.
    If it was like usual then I’d pay no heed to it, but I remember it well because too many surprising things happened that day for some reason, and because my colleague in the next room had to come and wake me up.

Yes, that’s right, it was the Reiroukan’s Suginami estate.
    Since half of the servants including me had already returned to the mansion from the villa in Izu, the servant rooms at that time were all full.

Yes.
    There’s no mistaking it that was the morning of February Xth 1991.
    A little after the earthquake, we had a visitor at the Reiroukan estate.
    If I’m not mistaken, I believe that it was no more than 8 am.

There was a young, good-looking, blonde-haired youth in front of the mansion’s main entrance……...and he left a 7, no roughly 8-year-old girl in our care.
    Although the steward had asked the youth “why are you doing this?”, the youth didn’t say anything, and he didn’t mention anything about his relation to the girl either.

However, he had briefly told him that the child was a child of the Sajyou family.

Young Man:
    “Everything is over. So, that child is not a threat to the Reiroukans.”

Or so he had said.

Although I don’t know what he had meant, the steward had seemingly surmised something.
    Since he was giving instructions to bewildered us, we served them like that.
    The young girl is an official visitor from the Sajyou family, and since they were acquaintances who came out to meet us with gratitude, so yeah, we immediately arranged a guest room for them.

It’s not a boast, but we have been trained to respond no matter what kind of situation we are in.

As it is the duty of one who works in the Reiroukan manor…….

A girl?
    Yes, that’s right.

Sleeping well fast asleep, was the lovely girl.
    The blonde-haired youth had immediately disappeared.
    I didn’t think about his whereabouts.
    The girl who had been entrusted to us, I believe her name is said to be, Miss Ayaka Sajyou.

I think I heard it from the Madam.
    Around that time, Madam Reiroukan had already returned to the mansion with us.
    Miss Ayaka, constantly stayed asleep.

Since the younger gossipy servants called her “Sleeping Beauty” in jest, the steward and I scolded them harshly each time they did it.

However, she had certainly been sleeping for a long time?
    It seemed like she was having a very deep sleep, and everyone was worried about her.
    Miss Ayaka, spent several days in a bed in a guest room in the Reiroukan manor.

I don’t remember whether she had awakened.
    Our personal manor doctor came many times on house calls, and I recall a conversation where he said that there was nothing particularly wrong with her body.
    What did he call it, so to speak, hmm I’m not certain whether it was mental sickness?

I hadn’t heard that at least.
    Ahh, but…...

When I spoke some words to the Madam later…….
    A calamity that was very similar to the tragedy from a few days ago where the Reiroukans were attacked and the current head had lost his life, something like a terrifying curse, likewise, did that befall the Sajyou family?
    I heard that Miss Ayaka Sajyou had lost her entire family.

Madam:
    “The reason why that girl continues to sleep, is probably, so that her heart doesn’t break……Looking at an all too cruel reality, and living in it………is way too harsh.”

Like that, ahh, the Madam spoke to me.
    Perhaps……it was because the young miss had done something like that, that they might’ve been the Madam’s words.
    This, might be beyond my sentiments, but…...

Right, about that day.
    The young miss had called on Miss Ayaka, who continues to be fast sleep in her bed in the guest room.

Miss Misaya Reiroukan.

Despite the Master, her predecessor, having suddenly passed away, she was still the wonderful miss who treated everyone in the Reiroukan manor with high spirits.
    Even though it was probably hard for herself, she encouraged the Madam who had sunken into her grief every day.
    Truly, as if everything was perfect from an early age, no, she was truly the perfect miss.

That’s right.
    That day, I witnessed something very curious.
    It was a scene that appeared to be unbelievable at first glance.

Since I had taken my eyes off of them in that critical instant, I don’t know whether the young miss herself had done that, or whether Miss Ayaka had done it by taking her hand unconsciously, but whatever the case, it was a very rare thing. The young miss who didn’t invite friends over to the estate was with a girl her age, even though it’s not an exaggeration to first say that it’s “miraculous”.

Moreover, the figures of them holding hands with each other were somewhat…...

Yes, they already…….

Seem like a pair of close sisters――――

(An excerpt from the testimony of a servant from the Reiroukan family)

Part 1-D:
    Spoiler:

Yes.
    Certainly.

That time, the one who extended their hand was Miss Ayaka.
    Perhaps she was having a nightmare?

If it was from a person who knew even a bit about cruel things that she had personally experienced, then it was unreasonable.
    As she was repeating her rough breathing, she was having a nightmare, speaking deliriously, and had extended her hand like she was seeking something.
    That shaking hand, was too different from one by a young child who didn’t know the state of the world unconsciously seeking her parents.

Was she extending it to her father who lost his life having participated in the Holy Grail War?
    Or, was she extending it to her older sister who likewise had vanished in the Holy Grail War?

Let’s see, you probably won’t know what to do about the others.
    As for myself, although I think in my heart that I’d like to do it with a calm mind, I was in a state of hesitating anguish about whether I should meddle.

Although, Miss Misaya had grabbed……. that Miss Ayaka’s hand.
    I was unpleasantly weighing, what I should give to the miss at that time.
    However, one thing I’m certain about is that, after that Miss Ayaka had gradually returned to a calm state, before long she started to raise a calm sleeper’s breath.
    During that time, the Miss patiently didn’t move, and stared at Miss Ayaka’s face for nearly an hour still holding her hand.

It’s beyond an unbiased fact, that there is nothing else.

Yes.
    My impression of those days, you say?

All the same I am hesitant.
    I am someone who serves the Reiroukan family.
    It is unreasonable for me to speak of matters that occur inside the manor, in the first place, why should I be so thoughtless as to tell you………...

【Suspended for an hour for magical use by questioner】

……. No, I shall tell you.
    I must tell you everything.

That’s right.
    Before the Miss who was looking at the still sleeping Ayaka, I, right, I felt something like this.

It was like, the Miss, was like looking at her own detached self――――
    When I think about it, the young miss had already changed.

Right after her father got busy, she seemed to be overwhelmed with a self-awareness that said that she will succeed the ruler of the household who could be said to be the second owner of Tokyo, although it’d be under the control of the Reiroukan family with just overflowing wisdom everything will be managed as her property, she will be powerful in front of those vulgar snobs who snuggle up to her like starving dogs, refined, dazzling, and she will easily achieve it all without ever letting the Reiroukans fall into decay!

Miss Misaya, has wonderfully succeeded in her tasks as the current head of the Reiroukan family.
    In short, she has similarly abandoned the appropriate immaturity for her age.

That’s why.
    The miss, may’ve had an expression where she was looking at herself, in that guest bed, which she ought to have abandoned a few days ago.
    ……. No.

That’s just a careless remark.
    Please I’d like for you to forget that.

They’re not words that ought to be left behind, this elderly servant has words that ought to be carried to his grave.

(An excerpt from the testimony of a steward from the Reiroukan Family from a record by the Mages Association)
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; May 18th, 2017 at 05:22 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Instant thanks! So many of us appreciate the hard work, Phoenix, so keep it up ^^. Really, thank you.

Hi guys,

Here is Part 2 of "Fate."

Part 2-A:
    Spoiler:

On the premises of the JR Tokyo Station where many people are coming and going.
    On that day, at that time, there were the figures of 2 women.

Tamaki Kitano, who was to ride the no. 3 Hikari Tōkaidō bullet train going to Hiroshima.
    Elsa, to transfer trains to Ueno station where the limited express train to Narita airport departs from.
    The reason why these girls passed each other by in front of the elevator that continued to the Chuo platform, sure enough, was it a crossing of desirable fates, or was it really a meaningless chance encounter?

There had no means to confirm it.
    The pair who passed each other at a range of a few centimetres, must’ve been staring ahead as they were each moving forward, because their gazes weren’t traversing at all.
    Ahh, that’s not it.

Although it was just for a moment their gazes matched.

――――Eyes and eyes.

Tamaki’s clear black eyes, and Elsa’s green eyes had connected with each other.
    The pair might’ve felt like the hustle and bustle of the crowd was fading just a bit, but, they had no words to exchange. Tamaki being aware that their eyes had met instinctively did a slight bow, and Elsa who had noticed this turned to her with a gentle smile.
    With that, it ended.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On a certain day in February, the two women who survived the 1991 Holy Grail War passed each other by like this.

Their wheels of fate were turning together in different directions.
    And then.

Tamaki: “Ahh, e, excuse me.”

Although she was smiled at by the pretty foreign woman, Tamaki who was facing the bullet train platform while tilting her head as if to say “What?” had suddenly, collided with a passer-by. It was because she had turned around a couple of times with her back to the platform in interest.
    After bowing her head while saying apologetic words in a rush, she timidly raised her head and looked at the other party.

Long legs.
    It was a tall person.
    A male with a refreshing appearance.

You don’t see that much, are those stylish-shaped glasses a foreign make?
    Although Tamaki idly thought――――that it was like something that she saw on TV, her thoughts didn’t revolve around it more than that.
    The departure time for the bullet train was drawing near.

I must hurry.

If she suddenly missed the train, then surely her mother who said that she was coming to pick her up from the station would start crying.
    Even if that didn’t happen, she’d probably cry.
    Likewise, she herself would completely break down and cry too.
    Despite thinking, that she had spent more than an hour spilling all of her tears out, this morning.

After this, she’d probably cry countless more times.
    There wasn’t a person who’d say, “go ahead.”
    Her older brother, was no longer here.

Despite wanting to think that he was alive and safe somewhere, why is it, that her chest hurts so much――――

Man: “Excuse me.”

The bespectacled man, mentioned one word and left.
    Without looking back at Tamaki who had bowed her head quickly and said, “I’m also sorry.”
    And like that.

Another wheel of fate, passed by.

Part 2-B:
    Spoiler:

The bespectacled man―――――
    The thing that greeted him having just left the Yaesu central entrance of the JR Tokyo Station was a German made luxury car.

It was one of 7 that he personally owned.

If he included the ones registered as company cars then the digits will change, but either way it was a personal favourite of his. If they had the newest sports car then he also had classical cars, something which possesses a monetary value suitable enough to be called a fortune, but if that’s the case then it was chump change to him. For example, today, if he compared it to the authentic treasure that he, having returned to his home country through Narita airport had brought back from London, then there was nothing to be said about it.

“West Shinjuku,” he briefly tells the driver.

Driver: “Is everything alright at home.”
    Man: “You know that my home and my company are in the same building.”

After lightly speaking as if he was joking, he extends his hand to his in-vehicle phone. A call to a number recorded in advance.
    Without 2 seconds lapsing the line connected with the other party.

Man: “Hello. Yes, I’m already in Tokyo. I’ve heard the story already from that bunch at the church. I suppose you screwed up in the Holy Grail War? Ahh, I see. I’ll grant you a second chance, money is no object. Just gather the relics and bring it to me. If possible, make it one from the most powerful Heroic Spirit.”

Immediately the car had got onto the Shuto Expressway.
    As he looked at the group of urban buildings from his elevated position, he continued his talk.

Man: “"Nigel Sayward,” you said? The information that I bought from him has been entirely preserved and digitised. I don’t know whether he sensed that it was his time to die, but he surprisingly taught me a lot of things. …..Ahh, his corpse has been disposed of as per his request.”

From the opposite side of the line, his telephone companion was telling him words of acknowledgment.
    He nodded lightly to it.

Man: “Although I think that magi lineages, and blood ties etc. are just nuisance baggage, somehow, it doesn’t seem to be the case. An omnipotent wish-granting device. If such a thing is swinging before my eyes, then I will try to grab a hold of it. I haven’t stood at the starting line even once, but――――

He’ll probably immediately arrive at his destination.
    As he stared at the silhouette of the recently completed new Tokyo Government Office in Shinjuku, he curved his mouth.

His ambitions.
    His wishes.
    While including his words,

Man: “I won’t let it escape, next time.”

Part 2-C:
    Spoiler:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ――――And then, 8 years passed after that, and it was around the end of 20th century――――
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 - D:
    Spoiler:

1999, a Far Eastern city.
    Tokyo.

A Holy Grail that was printed with the misinformation that it could grant your every wish, and the first and maybe last slaughter fest surrounding Imitation Grail No. lll will now open its curtain again.

Is it according to unforgettable flawed convictions of the Observer, and the Holy Church?
    Or did it follow the somewhat intentions of the Clocktower, the Mages Association?
    In any case the gears of fate were turning, and accelerating, and s the fangs of the beast were once again being bared at the lives of the millions of people who live in Tokyo, the young child who had grown into a beautiful girl was once again dragged into its orbit.

While the events in the Underground Greater Grail were sealed in the depths of her memory.

It was turning.
    To the figure of tragedy.
    To the figure of nightmares.
    No one can stop it.

Since those whose know much of it will not speak of it whatsoever.
    7 new Masters will each gather in Tokyo, and a new battle will begin.

A girl who had lost her memories.
    Black Magic.
    Ayaka Sajyou.

Ayaka: “……The countdown to my death sentence, has finally, reached zero.”

The girl monarch.
    Whose hands control beasts.
    Misaya Reiroukan.

Misaya: “As for me, I wanted a Heroic Spirit who was killed by a woman. Because, maybe then he’d know just how scary women are.”

The boy saint.
    Whose body was bound.
    Aro Isemi.

Aro:
    “I, didn’t have any friends.”

The added priest.
    With the crazy smile.
    Sancraid Phahn.

Sancraid: “Oh Father, it is deplorable. Even though I was one step towards the truth. You――――”

And a further 3 names.

One is a man.
    He who sits in his Shinjuku skyscraper like a ruler, he who tried to summon the most powerful hero who had lived thousands of years in the past, what does he mean to discover in the now widening Tokyo nights?
    The remaining two, are they a man?

Or a woman?

7 new Servants yet again led by the Holy Grail, will descend with their mysteries on Tokyo once again.
    The Second Historical Holy Grail War will begin.

They’ll kill each other.
    Scramble with each other.
    And then.

Part 2-E:
    Spoiler:

The Lord spoketh.
    “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth.”

When the ostentations of prosperity attribute to nothing, the next millennium shall appear.

The symbol of wealth, the 7 sins of man.
    The golden cup that has become dirty with filth.
    All of it is for opening Heaven’s door.

The last miracle, shall be in the hands of someone most excellent.

Thanks, Phoenix.

So we finally have information on Gil's Master. He sounds like an alright guy.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wait, so Nigel was working for Gil's Master?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

I think it was more of a "I scratch your back you scratch mine" type of deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I think it was more of a "I scratch your back you scratch mine" type of deal.
    Yeah, it was. Apparently, sometime after the Battle with Rider, Nigel began sensing that he was going to die either from Bryn draining all of his energy, Manaka or the Mages Association.
    So he made an arrangement with Gilgamesh's Future Master where he traded information on the HGW and magic in exchange for Gil's Master getting rid of his body and presumably research if he did die - probably to prevent his body and research from falling into anyone's hands.

How he got into contact with Gil's Master is still unknown.
    As well as who that other party on the phone was and what did that party do during the 1st HGW is still unknown.

However, what irritates me most is that Gilgamesh's Master is still nameless! Ugh.
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; May 18th, 2017 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
    However, what irritates me most is that Gilgamesh's Master is still nameless! Ugh.
    It's irksome, but come the Fate/Prototype light novels, all will be known. Like who the Caster and Assassin are.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Every time Tamaki shows up I just feel bad for Tatsumi all over again.

tfw you run into serenity but pulled jekyll instead of mash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    It's irksome, but come the Fate/Prototype light novels, all will be known. Like who the Caster and Assassin are.
    I thought Medea was supposed to be the Proto!Caster?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    We don't know for certain, most people like myself are just happy to assume for the moment until we get more information.

JP Friend Code
    577,587,785/RRahkshi
    Thanks Phoenix! It's great to finally get to see Gilgamesh's Master, even though we still don't have a name. Also, those goddamn teases for the 2nd war!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
    Spoiler:
    All the same I am hesitant.
    I am someone who serves the Reiroukan family.
    It is unreasonable for me to speak of matters that occur inside the manor, in the first place, why should I be so thoughtless as to tell you………...

【Suspended for an hour for magical use by questioner】

……. No, I shall tell you.
    I must tell you everything.

I have to admit, this made me laugh.

I updated my post a couple of pages back with the bonus act.
    Last edited by Rygah; May 18th, 2017 at 04:35 PM.
    Spoiler:
    (All credit on Aron Headbutt on Youtube)

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    I honestly hope she isn't.

JP Friend Code
    Plot twist it's Medea Lily

I honestly hope she isn't.
    Well, they might change who Caster is if they make a Fate/Prototype Novel or Anime.
    Not all of the characters are predetermined - after all they haven't decided who the last two Masters are going to be. They only hinted that Tamaki might become one.

Well Hercules is predetermined considering the prologue of Volume 4.

Oh, but it would be cool if they used Medea Lily or Circe.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, but continuing on. Here is the last part of the Bonus Act - "Fate."

Part 3-A:
    Spoiler:

It’s dark.
    It’s dark.
    It’s dark.

Filled with a darkness like the darkness had been allowed to agglomerate, it was a place where natural light wasn’t allowed to shine.

Silence, and death.
    Not one just person existed.

If it is the place where hundreds of girls had once lost their lives while crying, the millions of Tokyoites who lived on the surface wouldn’t know about it. For example, if a person who was alive breathed in this place even once, the sorrow and despair that wafts in the huge space, even the dregs of fear would fill their lungs, burn into their brains, and probably instantly make their minds go mad.
    Even their last moments due to madness is possible enough.

The underground cavern, which was in a certain place in the Tokyo Metropolitan Area.
    The spot where the Greater Grail which ought to be called the centre of the Holy Grail War was made.

Something was squirming in there.
    That which was squirming as if it was awakening from a death-like sleep, was unmistakably the sticky mass, the huge meaty mass that should’ve vanished without a trace from the holy sword’s blow, 8 years ago.

It didn’t perish.
    It was still going strong.

The colossal light, did certainly at one point blew it away from the underground cavern while it was perfecting itself into a repulsive beast, but ahh, however it exhausted the seeds of humanity’s evil. The strongly pronounced vestiges of death twisted space, and the beast appeared in the depths of the darkness.

A newly born egg, with the revived Holy Grail as its shell, it waits for its incarnation, while starving itself.
    Foaming like water which has begun to boil, it was a black sticky mass.

Black mud.
    The cradle of a black beast.
    In front of the swollen bulge that was like a small hill――――

A lone…...
    …. Girl, was dancing by herself.

Manaka:
    “Ahh, Saber! Saber! Saber! I had faith, that you would definitely come back one day!”

Innocently and cheerfully…...
    ……dancing.

Manaka: “Ahh, I love you Saber!”

Around and around.
    Like a pre-programed mechanical doll.

Manaka:
    “I think of you, so much that it seems like my innards will completely fall out of my stomach, enough that it seems like I’m completely waking up from a dream in a heart burnish pain, I love you so much!”

A fairy.
    A lovely flower.
    A magnificent lady.

No, that’s not it.
    Was this that sort of thing?

There was once a princess who made the world her belonging.
    She carried the entire world in the palm of her hand, and at any time, she could be someone who could easily possess power if she felt like it.
    Ahh, she already felt like it.

After waiting for the perfect chance, she could just break the world according to its existing protocols. There with the Greater Grail which was protected by the beast, her goal hadn’t changed a bit from 8 years ago.

――――Manaka Sajyou.

Right, nothing about her, had changed whatsoever.
    The months and years didn’t provide growth to her.
    Along with the Beast, she had returned.

It’s exactly like that time, the girl who is wearing a green dress is smiling.
    There’s no changes in her physique at all. Her white porcelain body and her clear transparent eyes, her soft hair which shined sparkle sparkle if it’d received the light, also hadn’t changed at all.

Her smile too.

There’s not a bit of gloom in that loveliness, and the feelings that were charged into her moist eyes as they were liable to do far surpassed the ones from 8 years ago. If there was a clear point of difference about her, then it’d be the chest area of her dress?
    Audaciously exposed there, was a portion of her white body and――――

Manaka: ““I want meet you soon.”

Proof of her being the first ranked Master.
    A 7 winged Master’s Degree.
    Piercing the centre of it in a heart-piercing shape――――was a red, sword cut――――

Manaka: ““I want meet you soon, I want meet you soon!”

The girl sings, screams and wishes….
    ……For her love.

Love.
    A fierce thing that drinks up all of creation, as it hides in the backside of her chest as a replacement for her heart. In the darkness, a pale magical light burns as if to symbolize all-encompassing death. Is Manaka dancing on a black stage with no audience?

No.

An audience exists although it’s merely a few. Behind the girl who continues to dance, are 6 shadows! Locked up with the Holy Grail without being able to return to the Throne, are now, 6 twisted Servants who have achieved manifestation here in this place!

???:
    “Ahh. I, want to kill Sigurd again……it bothers me, so very much……”

Lancer.
    Once someone who guided heroes.
    A total of 6 vials which had formed close to the back of her neck were packing a lot of black.
    The needles which protruded from the back of the vials drilled into her neck, and a black malevolence, a poison with very similar properties to the one that made her personally go mad, 8 years ago, pours out of them melting her brain and mind.
    There’s no way to fight it. She’ll immediately go crazy.
    With puppy love. With love.
    Quickly she swings her lance.
    To kill the blue silver knight whom, she cannot stop loving.

???:
    “…………. tch!”

Archer.
    Once someone who divided the world.
    The thing reflected in those eyes was not the whereabouts of the blood-smeared Holy Grail War, but was that the beast who had finally accomplished a violation that sprung out on the earth and their way?
    He had no choice but to walk towards a future that he was gazing at. Refusal was not permitted for him.
    After all he had been made to be a slave who obeys the girl.
    Thus, he will raise a black rain that will shatter everything it touches.
    To defeat the Golden King of Heroes who controlled the city of Uruk, someone who is more older and nobler than anyone.

???: “Impudent―――――”

Rider.
    Once someone who subdued the surface.
    He had scrupulously restructured himself not as an ancient raging king, but as a vanguard who especially brings destruction. He will smash the earth together with the black bowman.
    Freely manipulating divine beasts and his divine ship which had likewise turned pitch black like himself, he will smash all creation with the light of his black sun.
    By changing the sparkling sun into a black radiance, instead of illuminating everything, he will engulf everything into darkness.
    To kill the Golden King of Heroes who acts in a manner just like the King of the Surface.

???: “HIHI, HYHAHA! It’s been too long, finally that son of a bitch Jekyll has retired!”

Berserker.
    Once someone who embraced a great evil.
    Now his core has reversed. With evil as front and good as back, he has been reborn from the black muck. He probably cannot maintain his human form for an hour at most. While emitting black miasma from his thin open lips, his blood boils, as he tiredly waits for his small Master’s order to be passed down to him.
    He exercises his claws which have become like a mad beast’s, and devours his prey with jaws which have grown a full set of huge sword-like fangs.
    In order to smash the clan’s savage dog who carries his famous red lance from his legend in one hand, and to sip his fresh blood.

???: “Your orders. My Master.”

Caster.
    Once someone who spread hope.
    Flinging off his white robe and wrapping himself in a robe of despair, he uses his magic.
    O’ the four elements madly cry and scream, and the 5th dies in obscurity cursing the entire world.
    While recognizing all forms of love, and violating all forms of love, he assists in favour of the fulfilment of darkness which he must face in this Holy Grail War. He will stand in front of those who will save the world.
    In order to defeat the Hero of Hope?
    No.
    In order to face off, with the clan’s savage dog.

???: “Everything. Everything, is as our Master wills it.”

Assassin.
    Once someone who sought love.
    Drenching her entire body in the black that sways to and fro in the Underground Greater Grail, she will turn everything dead. Freely manipulating the black muck as poisonous waves right now, she is hot on their heels. Neither human nor class of Heroic Spirit, is there just one person who could escape her?
    Before this soundlessly approaching poisonous sea, all forms of power are merely powerless.
    Either way her black waves will become a poisonous tsunami that will fully cover this far eastern city.
    In order to engulf the blue silver knight, whom she may not remember facing, 8 years ago.

Manaka: “―――――My Saber! My one and only prince!

As the black Heroic Spirits wait on her, Manaka Sajyou continues to dance in the darkness.
    Gracefully.
    Brilliantly.
    She still conceals her love, while flashing a smile.

Manaka.
    The 6 Black Servants.
    And, the gigantic squirming black mass

Here, they complete a military force that will invade and conquer the world.
    Able to easily crush the thin skin called “reality” of 1999 where people live, they are incredible people, who conceal enormous magical power in their bodies.
    Since it is an incomplete ugly quaking existence the great beast squirms like its trying to form a “head” similar to the one from 8 years ago, but in that far from completed “head,” hides enough power for it to control everything in the world as its belonging, even now it surely cherishes the Princess of the Root who is laughing loudly.

Who, will defeat them?
    Who, will save them?

No.
    No.
    No.
    No human being, could possibly confront this crisis.

They would only be ripped apart and sliced in two.
    They would only be pierced and gouged.
    They would only evaporate and vanish like mist.
    They would only be flattened.
    They would only be manipulated into becoming a speechless corpse.
    They would only be tormented and melted.
    However, they’ll recognise that the world is a great sea called “despair,”and at the furtherest ends of it where no person nor hands could reach, they’d whimper, they’d scream, and without being saved no matter how much they cried their eyes out, they’d turn into misery itself and die.

There are no exceptions, and no hope as well.
    You, people can only meet your end from here.

――――But,
    Or.
    ――――if that knight, who carried the Holy Blade were to appear again…….

Part 3-B:
    Spoiler:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Saber: “I’m, Saber. A Servant――――――who will protect you.”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 3-C:
    Spoiler:

Yes――――

That’s right.
    Hope is not wasted.
    The light too.

Things that shouldn’t be devoured by the terrifying heinous darkness, are there in the world.
    Surpassing time, the blue-silver Heroic Spirit shows himself in this far eastern city at the turn of the century.

Carrying his shining sword in one hand.
    He’ll surely, wield it in his life or death struggles with the 6 new Servants who surround the Holy Grail.
    But, when the real time to settle things finally arrives.

While he’ll be standing with the old King of Heroes and the unrivaled savage dog, the two Servants which he had fought with and wagered his life against, he’ll take down all 6 of the black Servants who he had once contended with, confront the great beast, and save the world――――
    To once again protect, with those hands, the lone girl who he had determined to be his fate.

Not as the king of a patriotic country.
    Not as a saint of salvation.

But, as just one knight, keeping a vow.

[END]
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; May 19th, 2017 at 06:27 AM.