Thread: Fate Prototype Fragments of Blue and Silver - Fan Translation

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle PhoenixRising's Avatar

Fate Prototype Fragments of Blue and Silver - Fan Translation

Hi, I'm putting up some translations from the Fate/Prototype: Blue and Silver Fragments in here, because its more appropriate.
    But, my translations are not 100% accurate, so please do not copy them

Disclaimer: Also I do not own Fate/Prototype, the Fate series or anything related to Type-moon, so just consider it a fan translation and please do not copy them.

Index

Fate/Prototype Beautiful Mind Act 5 - Part 3.

Spoiler:

――――And then, time proceeded merely just once.

8 years later.
    It is 1999 AD.

In a corner of a certain special hospital ward and general ward, Shinjuku Prefecture, Tokyo Metropolitan Area.

When the second historical Holy Grail War had begun.
    When the battle between seven Masters and Servants unfolded.
    When the young saints were trying to end that life.
    When I was at the end of my further painful days, because of the terrifying beast that had been embedded in my body.

Under the unchanging ceiling.
    Beyond the many cables.

As I was surrounded by people in white coats with empty expressions.

――――A few days later, he complied with the only selfish desire I ever had in my life.

Part 1:
    Spoiler:

I don’t have a wish for the Grail.
    As this body had already been filled.
    I always believed.
    In the world’s warmth.
    In the goodness of people.

When I slayed the terrifying Medusa who slaughtered many heroes, when I helped out Andromeda who was offered up as a sacrifice to Cetus the monster of divine punishment, when I took back my mother from the evil influence of the wicked king Polydectes.
    Even after I ruled as king of Tiryns.
    The gods of Olympus saved me, and always protected this body.
    The great god Zeus, the goddess of war Athena, and the god of wisdom Hermes, wouldn’t vent their hatred at many people even if they gave them praises, and extended their hands to my dilemas and crises on my many adventures.
    The king who defeated evil and monsters who hurt people――――
    That kind of thing, couldn’t be doubted if there was a being that was disconnected from the right world.

I was always, blessed.
    I wouldn’t be crushed by my dangerous life.
    The road that I must proceed on, to the world filled with radiance was clear at any time.
    That’s why.

When I also first saw your figure, I believed that you were a person who needed to be saved from himself, this time, in a world where I had accomplished manifestation as a Servant who obtained a temporary life.
    You who I’m connected to.

That day, your body was connected to countless cables like Andromeda did that time
    You, who always continued to care on your white bed.
    A frail young boy.

A person who continued to live connected to machines being burdened by your clan’s great ambition, to achieve a Heroic Spirit Summoning,

Isemi: “Do I interest you?”

You, questioned me as such.
    You, told me a story about the constellations, then returned because you had a great bond to the people that you were connrcted to.
    About the constellation Perseus――――this body, which had been summoned to the heavens by Athena’s decree to become a constellation.
    You can’t see it now, because it was an Autumn constellation in this land to the Far East.
    It is now winter.
    The cold season.
    It was sad, when I knew how difficult it was for you, although I thought that you might want to look up at the winter night sky by going outside with you.
    Your body can’t leave this white room, as you were being terribly devoured by a disease.

It was so sad.

You, couldn’t experience what a rustling wind felt like in a field.
    You, couldn’t experience the smell of even fragrant saltwater at the beach.
    You who couldn’t experience seeing the beauty of a starry night sky.

Aah, if so――――

My wish.
    My wish to the Grail which was said to be granted to the one Servant and Master by winning through to the end, could we see the autum starry sky together?
    You were so surprised, when I told you so.

Isemi: “Have you so easily, decided on your wish?”

It was not mysterious at all.
    So there was not one thing in this body before I was summoned, that I would wish for.
    It mustn’t be about my desires, since I received a constellation.
    In that case, I would try to wish for my new friend which I had gotten to know like this after I was summoned.

Let’s see the Perseus constellation, together, once your body’s been healed.
    You didn’t nod with approval, when I told you.
    And, you said as such.

Your life which should have died 8 years ago, along with everyone in your clan like this.
    Even a person who called me their friend could do it.
    That’s why, I desire nothing for myself――――

If you “wished for the happiness of a greater amount of people to the Grail.”
    A life that brings pain whenever your heart beats.
    His breath was like he drunk down needles.

I didn’t actually feel alive, so it didn’t suit the countless pain that you felt.
    After that, I tried to say it to you, as it was a case where you only waited for your death.
    I didn’t spill complain about my every dissatisfaction, and discontent, to your infinite tormenting pain .
    You, wished for the happiness of people, without absolutely worrying about your body which was being undermined till it was gruesome.
    Spoiler:

Ah, you are surely a hero.

Great god Zeus, Athena, on behalf of Hermes, why, can’t you save him?
    There was a person more suitable to become a constellation than someone here.

A Hero.

No that’s wrong, you were a person who wished for people’s happiness which was provided only by a sacred item, without relying on violence to crush and hurt something.

It was real as I had heard it from you, that the gods had already, detached themselves from the earth.
    At least there were no gods on this earth.
    The compassion granted by the saint’s voice, was nowhere in this city that was dyed in radiance even at night.

Isemi: “I have a wish.”

That day, you said it.
    You smiled, as if you could do anything if it was possible for yourself.
    You wished to come and see the figure of the city.
    You wanted me to see the many people, remember it, and then tell you about it as best as I could.
    It was, your meager wish.
    My chest hurt and I thought somehow that you were hesitating, about whether I was worried about the good things I would tell you about, until you gave forth that word.
    Even though it wasn’t to a extent I thought that I was grandiose like that, you seemed very sorry for me.

I have no wish.
    Even if you said so, it’s inexcusable to completely turn over my palm.
    No, it was an easy task.
    It really was like that.

It wasn’t necessary to think that it was a necessary weakness to think about my nervousness, even though a friend would request something from a friend.
    I walked around throughout the day, recording the figures of the small children frolicking around with their parents smiling together, and the scenes of the chirping birds and the trees in the huge parks, weaving my way through the valley of the skyscrapers that seemed like they would reach the heavens, as I wandered the town, according to your wish.
    Although I thought that it wasn’t good for your person for it to remain in a record in a thing called a photo, you, waved it across your obstinate neck.

Even though it was good that his body didn’t move too much, because he would slide out of the cables.

Isemi: “I want, you to see it, with your own eyes. If you could tell me about it, while I can still feel and see.”

End of Part 1

Last edited by Leftovers; December 26th, 2016 at 12:29 AM.