Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunlight (HF True)(Mentioned/implied Sakura/Shirou, focused Rin/Shirou)(One-shot)

*claps*
    My my, I rather enjoyed this.
    -Insert witty signature here-

Blog Entries
    Glad you enjoyed. ^^

Honestly, I was nervous about bringing this fic over. I wasn't sure how it would be received. I'm even debating if I should put it up on FF.net at this rate.

Blog Entries
    That was very nice. But the thought of a Shirou/Sakura/Rin love triangle makes me sad.

A Shirou/Sakura/Rin threesome on the other hand...

Blog Entries
    This was excellently written. Very nice. And even better before the Mikestorm.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Blog Entries
    He already gave his opinion of it on AS, so I doubt he'll bring it up again. He's made it clear he doesn't like the story and doesn't think it would ever happen. XD

its great. bittersweet is bitter but sweet. I like those stories.
    and this is where it gets worse....

and I seem to be becoming a fan of unrequited love(or NTR I think, im not sure of the term). or at least where love has an obstacle that will remain forever even if they do break through.

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrass View Post
    Very well-written, but the thought of this ... secret kiss makes me uncomfortable.
    AS much as I like ShirouxRin I felt the same as Theocrass. It's beautiful, and very well-written, but Sakura doesn't deserve this so...

So very cuddly~

*Huggles him.*
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    *huggles the cuddly*
    Group huggles~
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I like group huggles~
    *tackle hug the group*

HU~~GS!

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, that's basically how I think about it. I don't see it happening (neither Rin nor Shirou would do such a thing) and I dislike the way it describes her as the "light" to Sakura's "dark".

Blog Entries
    that was an interesting read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlology View Post
    A Shirou/Sakura/Rin threesome on the other hand...

Don't tempt me to continue this, I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    AS much as I like ShirouxRin I felt the same as Theocrass. It's beautiful, and very well-written, but Sakura doesn't deserve this so...
    Bad Ends for all!

*tackle hug the group*

HU~~GS!
    YAY! *HUGS FOR ALL*

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    I dislike the way it describes her as the "light" to Sakura's "dark".
    Meh, don't think on it too deeply. It was just a line I put in to keep up with the whole theme of Rin sort of being like sunlight, to Shirou, in comparison to Sakura, who would probably be, at my best guess, the equivalent of moonlight. Or something. I don't know.

Basically, throwaway line is throwaway, don't let it bug you too much.

Blog Entries
    How about that any light from the moon is just reflected from the sun?

Trollface.jpg

But 4 srs, liked it. Bring over any other stuff you got.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

I dont think a threesome can work in this fic.
    since its aimed to be kinda bittersweet and dramatic.

you can start it in a diff fic though.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    And?

It's quite possible for the "tone" of a fic to change between chapters.

Personally, though, I don't much like the idea of a threesome post-HF, and I don't see it forming very easily due to Sakura's insecurities (which will vanish over time, but probably rather slowly). But, then again, I'd quite happily see one post-UBW, and I'm sure Rin fans would be equally opposed to that, so....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amado View Post
    I dont think a threesome can work in this fic.
    since its aimed to be kinda bittersweet and dramatic.

you can start it in a diff fic though.
    As Mike said, it would be easy enough to change the tone of the piece and make it work from there. I could even do a timeskip after this particular point and develop the possibility if it's obvious Rin and Shirou are doing their damned best to avoid each other after the whole thing, but are still attracted to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Personally, though, I don't much like the idea of a threesome post-HF, and I don't see it forming very easily due to Sakura's insecurities (which will vanish over time, but probably rather slowly). But, then again, I'd quite happily see one post-UBW, and I'm sure Rin fans would be equally opposed to that, so....
    Considering it's two years or so post-HF and Shirou went through hell and back for her, I'm sort of assuming that if Sakura still has any insecurities over the matter, they've either vanished or have become rather small, especially if she's been getting outside help to guide her in dealing with the abuse she suffered at Shinji's hands for so many years. I definitely see her in the beginning maybe not being completely willing at the thought, but the more she thinks about it, the more appealing it seems, or whatever.

I was thinking of something like this, but not only did you beat me too it, but the emotional ambiance was better presented too. Excellent piece in any event, and perhaps I should get back to restarting mine.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlkonig View Post
    Indeed. Sakura's very considerate, either way. She'll get a bit upset, sure, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind a threesome >:3
    Not sure about that, it is not really a facet of being "considerate" by sharing your lover. Even Rin was jealous of Saber a little in UBW Good.

Besides, this 'just happened', these feelings discussed, nor was it forewarned. And now they have some to be secretive over. This is a totally different situation from a willing threesome. What you are looking at would be more of a reluctant compromise.

But, then again, I'd quite happily see one post-UBW, and I'm sure Rin fans would be equally opposed to that, so....
    That would be hypocritical. No one should be forced to compromise in a situation like that.

Considering it's two years or so post-HF and Shirou went through hell and back for her, I'm sort of assuming that if Sakura still has any insecurities over the matter, they've either vanished or have become rather small, especially if she's been getting outside help to guide her in dealing with the abuse she suffered at Shinji's hands for so many years. I definitely see her in the beginning maybe not being completely willing at the thought, but the more she thinks about it, the more appealing it seems, or whatever.
    Doubtful, and this isn't me saying it could never happen, but at the situation they have here. Sure, Sakura will e stronger now, but if she did agree to it(which has a good chance to not happen), you can be sure that she would do it purely for Shirou and Rin, and still feel like the third wheel imo. Like the feelings Shirou seems to be expressing here, it seems like Sakura just "wasn't enough", there was a shining beacon of awesome he just had to get. That is what it kinda sounded like. Not to rain on the parade, but the likely way she'd feel about it is that she couldn't really capture his heart. It's easy to contemplate multiple partnerships, but harder to view them from a realistic viewpoint.

Though yes, it is very well written,the question is, how do the two explain themselves? Plus, how did Rider feel about it? A load of questions. *grins*

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Blog Entries
    You know how this is solved?

Find some way to summon Archer and give him to Rin.

Now everyone's happy.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Too bad SUPERJUSTICA!Illya's dead. :<

/not sure what he meant by this post, nor is he entirely that serious about what he wrote
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    You know how this is solved?

Find some way to summon Archer and give him to Rin.

Now everyone's happy.
    Except Rin's fans. Being paired with Archer is a punishment for characters you hate, remember?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Except Rin's fans. Being paired with Archer is a punishment for characters you hate, remember?
    I think you've mistaken Archer for Shinji. It's okay, we still love you.