Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 69101112131621 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Project

I finally got around to joining all u guys at beast lair. I just wanted to say thank you so much for your hard work and if theres anything i can help with please email me. If u dont mind me asking, how has the progress been going. Once again thank for this voice operation

You sirs are doing the good lords work. I salute you. Good luck, and thank you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EmiyaAvenger View Post
    I finally got around to joining all u guys at beast lair. I just wanted to say thank you so much for your hard work and if theres anything i can help with please email me. If u dont mind me asking, how has the progress been going. Once again thank for this voice operation
    Welcome to the forum!

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Thank you, im happy to be here.
    "I don't want to be a hero of justice, im going to be a hero of justice!"
    - Emiya Shirou

Quote Originally Posted by idkidkidk View Post
    where can i check the progress of this? ;-;
    As this person asked, is there anywhere to check the progress, like a google doc or something?

Also, just joined to cheer you guys on. I loved Fate / Stay Night and literally just started reading Fate / Hollow Ataraxia without knowing it was missing a voice patch (Had completely forgot about Fate / Stay Night needing one too). Looked you guys up and rejoiced. Keep up the good work!

The project is still alive? Or any progress on that? I really look forward as my group and I worked to have the novel in Spanish and a patch of voices would be excellent ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Gotta admit I'm curious too, was holding off on asking - as other people were already inquiring - but it's been really quiet on this topic. You guys working on this behind the scenes? Or is it abandoned? Or just a case of you guys enjoying your summer? (depending where you live, anyway :P)

Blog Entries
    Still alive. No way to check progress because we're lazy.
    Patience. Gonna take a while. It's a Fate project after all.

Actually just registered to cheer you guys on. And thank you.

Holy cow, it's been a while since I checked the forums and I come back to find the impossible task has not only been downgraded to "rather long and annoying but not nearly impossible" but that it has been started and is making progress! This is so cool! I like others had some difficulty at times figuring out who was speaking so it'll be great fun to go back through with the voices added.

Good luck guys! Thanks for continuing on and being awesome!
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Let me add my voice to the crowd, I am waiting for your patch to read F/HA~ Not adding pressure or anything, minde ye. I am patient, there are pleny of other things to lay hands on meanwhile but... good luck for the team, and thank you

Just registered to show my support for this project- Keep it up guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to create this patch!

On a side note, I saw that someone called "Jacktheinfinite101" post a few months ago in May about adding polls to see whether you guys will release partial patches. I'm not being impatient or anything, I just wanted to know If I missed the polls if they have been posted, and if I still have a chance to vote on them

Good luck and Thank You!

I created an account years ago, but never really used it. I'm logging in just to thank you guys, this is really awesome! The translation project of HA (the voiceless one) taught me the importance of waiting (thankfully only a little more four years in my case), take as long as you need to complete this great project! I'm really excited to hear the voices of all the original cast again, as well as the new additions xD

¡Saludos, y buenas vibras desde Perú!

Hmm... 1 plus a fraction, no matter how small, does count for the use of plurals in English, come to think of it. Carry on.

I visited here from time to time since I finished Fate (the VN), but it appears I only created this account a year ago? Hahahahaha sorry about that xD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XerBlade View Post
    Hmm... 1 plus a fraction, no matter how small, does count for the use of plurals in English, come to think of it. Carry on.
    Who are you talking to, and what are you talking about? :-/

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Previous post, first sentence.

I was saying that "one and one-fourth years" is still "years" and not "year," so that sentence was technically not wrong.

... Stop trying to make me kill it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XerBlade View Post
    Previous post, first sentence.

I was saying that "one and one-fourth years" is still "years" and not "year," so that sentence was technically not wrong.

... Stop trying to make me kill it.
    You mean H_Neko's post above yours? 'cause all I'm seeing is "I created an account years ago", and "thankfully only a little more four years in my case", so that doesn't add up with what you're saying. I'm not seeing any "one and one-fourth years" anywhere, which is why I asked. Maybe he edited his post I guess.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    You mean H_Neko's post above yours? 'cause all I'm seeing is "I created an account years ago", and "thankfully only a little more four years in my case", so that doesn't add up with what you're saying. I'm not seeing any "one and one-fourth years" anywhere, which is why I asked. Maybe he edited his post I guess.

If you look, the person's account was created on june 2014, xerblade added up that number himself to set up his joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

I was just wondering, if this project was still ongoing?