Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 101518192021222530 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Project

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokiri View Post
    good to see that the progress is increasing, sorry to ask but is it possible to replace the pc opening with the vita one? similar like the guys did with the fsn realta nua version.
    I'm pretty sure they're already going to do that. These are the same people who did the PC Realta Nua TL project.
    burn your dread you coward

Oh yeah we're definitely gonna throw that in.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    This is nice and all, but I'd much rather have this so-called final final patch for RN first (please for the love of god don't make any more for that game after that patch is finally out), since I want to play RN before playing HA, and I don't want to play RN before the final patch for that is out.
    Is anyone working on another patch for RN? I thought the final was the one with the Vita Ops, new CGs and OST, etc.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle bulldog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H_Neko View Post
    Is anyone working on another patch for RN? I thought the final was the one with the Vita Ops, new CGs and OST, etc.
    They are working on a new merge patch.

And higher-res images patch. And improved Vita OP patch. I could go on...

Every new RN patch comes with a built in waffle iron, that way you can enjoy breakfast while reading the Fate series.

#Bestfeature
    Memorable quotes

So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

I dunno, I personally would've described that feature the other way around. You know, that it's a waffle iron with a built in screen for playing the RN patch.

But to warrant the hashtag properly, I probably would've also led with the tiger paw print design embroidered on the iron.

Just checked the TL post. Honestly, I think the wide screen looks great, and if they further improve the patch... yeah, I think I'll wait to play it (the only FSN I've played is the PC+RN patch with voices and Last Episode) So maybe 2 years more?

I'm at Heaven's Feel right now! Going to wait for this project to be done to read Ataraxia.

*drowns in Caren's voice*

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Guys, is there a playthrough of the vita version up on youtube or niconico or somewhere of Hollow Ataraxia? Would rather watch/read that version than the unvoiced Japanese one I have ATM.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    There might be, but it surely will not be translated.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I do not need it to be, I'm looking for a Japanese playthrough.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors kotelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    Oh yeah we're definitely gonna throw that in.
    Neat. Because unlike the Vita RN OPs, the OPs in HA aren't that spoilerish.

I know that there isn't really an ETA at the moment but I was wondering when is your goal or hope for this to be finished? Even if there is no solid Eta, I'm just curious. I'll likely hold off on this one until you guys are done so an idea may be nice.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Mickdrew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by willedmats View Post
    I know that there isn't really an ETA at the moment but I was wondering when is your goal or hope for this to be finished? Even if there is no solid Eta, I'm just curious. I'll likely hold off on this one until you guys are done so an idea may be nice.
    iirc, last I heard they were 1/4 finished after a year.

So... er... better sit tight

Spoiler:

Although that was before the Vita was cracked, which should made the process a lot faster, right?

You shouldn't try to apply "logic" to a Type-Moon VN patch project.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    The trick with waiting on TM fan projects is to give up all hope they will ever be finished. Someday you might just get a pleasant surprise.

Actually now that I think about it this also applies to TM projects in general... or just Tsukihime :'(

Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    The trick with waiting on TM fan projects is to give up all hope they will ever be finished. Someday you might just get a pleasant surprise.
    Actually now that I think about it this also applies to TM projects in general... or just Tsukihime :'(
    Pretty much this. It's best to forget about things and remembering them few years later to see the projects either dead or updated.

A lot of outside factors can also cause trouble, for example, your computer suddenly dying on you. Yeah that may have happened, IT's still looking at it, hoping if nothing else the hard drive's fine so I can salvage my shit. Luckily because of the new Vita cracked workflow we developed anyway we'd have to start from scratch on a lot of the patching anyway (which I have not had time to do right now) so no progress has actually been lost and everything important is backed up somewhere.
    Last edited by Jacktheinfinite101; May 11th, 2016 at 03:18 PM.
    Memorable quotes