Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Project

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Love you guys

Blog Entries
    There's a compiled list of all the changes the vita made (a diff file).
    It's actually not a lot so we'll probably integrate them via a switch if we find a translator.

夜魔 Nightmare
    How install the voice patch to FHA PC?

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    Silly, I meant Japanese text. There's no dub, only Japanese voice.
    It was 3 in the morning when I posted. Forgive my lack of reading skills at the time lol and thanks for all the work to everyone in the team!

Quote Originally Posted by omegasonic1005 View Post
    How install the voice patch to FHA PC?
    it wanst even launched yet but i think the same way to patch the files with the text translation?

Quote Originally Posted by XerBlade View Post
    Pray to ORT for a safe delivery.
    Isnt ORT some random sleeping crystal spider or something?
    2006 F/SN DEEN Anime. Edited to fit the Fate route. Updated to actually work now. Replace normal episodes with these edited ones. If an episode isnt in here, watch the normal version.

Can we get a status update on the current progress? o.O

Blog Entries
    I wrote a script to check the progress. Dunno how accurate it is... Take it with a grain of salt.

These are the results:
    159/243 files voiced (65.4320987654321%, 51.96320283829318%).

The first percentage is the file count percentage. The second one is based on file size which means the remaining files are bigger.

Thanks for the update! I think I remember reading in the older posts that the patch would have been done with years being ruled out though. Now that it's been about 2 years and the patch is not completed, was there some sort of unexpected issue that had occurred or was the estimate just way off? Also is there a new expected time of completion?

Quote Originally Posted by Eager View Post
    Thanks for the update! I think I remember reading in the older posts that the patch would have been done with years being ruled out though. Now that it's been about 2 years and the patch is not completed, was there some sort of unexpected issue that had occurred or was the estimate just way off? Also is there a new expected time of completion?
    First, know that even in a professional setting, software projects always take longer than you think they will. ALWAYS. Software engineers know this as law.

Now, stop and consider that, if that is the case, what must a software project be like when it isn't the actual job of anyone involved? Where basically everything else that could ever come up in life (actual job most definitely included) has to take precedence over it, because, you know, it's something they're doing in their free time?

If a free fan project is ever delivered within a time frame that anyone working on it said it would, either they were extremely lucky (unlikely), they worked their asses off and had no life whatsoever in order to try to keep their word (slightly less unlikely), or the time frame they gave was intentionally given to be much, much longer than any time frame that they were actually thinking, possibly as a joke.

If you were to recruit for inserting voices and QA, what would that entail? Picking a voice file and choosing a checkpoint in a scene to activate it using the automated script?

I'm sure you'll tell me why this is a bad idea, but could you just make a google drive folder with everything needed and a readme to explain what to do? You could then just share it with whoever volunteers / you recruit and assign different parts.

I'm no programmer, but I'm certainly computer literate. If you would like the extra manpower, I have free time to contribute.

So great to hear that it's halfway there!

So it's almost done?! Oh god now I can play HA with voice...!

well, u can already do that, play on the ps vita side by side with the pc version, and you're good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themion View Post
    So it's almost done?! Oh god now I can play HA with voice...!

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    >Not parsing all the lines through TTS software as you play the game

It's April 2017. How's the work going? How much time do you think it will take to finish? Cheering for you, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirou_no_yatsu View Post
    It's April 2017. How's the work going? How much time do you think it will take to finish? Cheering for you, mate.
    One month ago it was 52% voiced. If they will finish the project this year I would be very happy

Blog Entries
    We recruited another person for the voice insertion, so it should be faster now, fingers crossed.
    Also, while I didn't think it would make it to the initial release, I've mapped most of the hanafuda voices (ripped from the ps2 game - this minigame was replace with servant capsule in the vita version) and started inserting them. I'll probably finish it before the rest of the voices are done.

Excellent work, then. Glad to see your progress has come along nicely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Satehi
    [18:56] <Satehi> I will never leave Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Lianru
    [12:28:01] <Lian|work> I'm not a shotacon!

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt -- Abraham Lincoln

Join Mafia 5 - A great game for losing friends and making enemies!

Just bumping to remember there's tons of people looking forward to this