Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2530333435363740 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Project

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't know how the PSP emulation on Vita works but I wouldn't be surprised if the files are exactly the same, it's considered a PSP game on the PSN, not a Vita one.

Blog Entries
    That makes sense.... Well, since I have the text and a walkthough I could just visually program it. Just need to find a way to extract the images.

US Friend Code
    i created this account just to say thank you so much for your work!
    looking forward to it!

Yeah, Quibi is a hero. To answer some of the previous posts, I refused to watch the anime because Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Hollow Ataraxia are two visual novels written by the same guy. I really wanted to experience them fully back-to-back and watch the anime after. I'm not really concerned with missing all the alternate reality and parallel universe filler in between. Other than the three heavy hitters, fate/stay, fate/hollow, and fate/zero, is there anything else that should be included in the "main story"?

Blog Entries
    There's Lord El-Melloi II Case Files which is still ongoing but takes place in FSN's continuity. Other than that the other spiniffs are AU.

AU... but Nasu-brand multiverse theory is some really crazy stuff.

As for what spin-off is probably the least AU, Fate/Apocrypha. That one is an alternate timeline that split off from a single major FSN plot point from the 3rd Grail War that was actually the original spark that set up the stories of all 3 of Zero, SN, and HA going in a slightly different direction.

I mean, Fate/kaleid liner technically has its kinda nonsensical version of a timeline split during the 4th Grail War (making the split more recent and therefore the histories closer), but that one actually manages to be less related to the main timeline somehow (it probably doesn't help that it all centers around an alternate universe that isn't connected to the main FSN branch of universes), and, aside from a few really great standout parts, it's pretty crappy overall.

But Fate/Extra, Extra CCC, and Extella, on the other hand, actually use the whole alternate universe thing as a major gimmick (especially Extella, where the plot is literally about multiverse shenangans).

I think that just leaves the parody spinoffs and quick one shots after all of those?

Oh, and there's also that one mobile game with some name or another like Servant GO. I guess a couple people have played that...

US Friend Code
    fate strange fake is a must read, it is one of the better ones in terms of the alternate universe and what not. consider it as fate zero but not that dark of a story. fate strange fake version of jack the ripper is also very interesting, and dont get me started with his master... easily one of if not the best character in the story.

fate kaleid is a pretty good anime too, despite the seemingly fan service magical girls spin-off, the actual story is pretty dark and depressing once you read the manga on 'oath under snow' arc which will get a movie for the arc itself. ( props to them for making the decision to make the arc a movie)
    Last edited by Acerbus; September 19th, 2017 at 10:50 PM.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    fate/michael bay
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Blog Entries
    You can expect a new Track Girls route in Hanafuda
    Not sure I'll finish it before the first release, but I'll try.

Dumping the images is fairly easy with psp emulators, though they are in a lower res than the PC version so I had to slightly upscale them (inb4: lanczos).
    Extracting the text was ants work since the format is weird so I just copied them line by line from a hex editor.
    I had so make up the tags from playing the psp version and inserting the existing tags to match the animation.
    It's also voiced, that was the reason I even tried to dump the text :P

Anyway, looking good so far. Of course it's in Japanese, will have it translated once I finish composing all the scenarios.

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Now insert the other PSP hanafuda game

Blog Entries
    No

I made an account just to brag about how good my timing is. I started Fate/Stay Night a few months ago and finished a couple of weeks ago. Decided to read Fate/Zero before Fate/Hollow Ataraxia for no particular reason and notice half way through Fate/Zero that Fate/Hollow Ataraxia will have a voiced version in like 1-2 weeks, this just so happens to be how long it'll take for me to read the 3rd and 4th volume of Fate/Zero. I'm quite proud of this EX luck of mine

Registered just to say thank you so much i just picked up hollow ataraxia after fate go was released in english but i've always wished for there to be voices with the english text thank you so much

悪い シナモンロール Evilest Cinnamon Roll SaiBa's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    368 602 263
    What A Relieve It comeback , I try to open the page yesterday but got ERROR:500 Instead I Thought BeastLair was Dead LOL .
    Hope The Finishing touch Goes well & Be released soon . Keep up the good works and Thank's
    Last edited by SaiBa; September 22nd, 2017 at 11:13 PM. Reason: missclick

Yeah, it happens from time to time. Don't start panicking unless that turns into like a 404 or something.

Why not use waifu2x for upscaling ?

Is there any news about the release date?

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    Currently end-of-September release is the goal and things are going smoothly towards it.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

Quibi you're coding the Hanafuda portion yourself?! Holy cow...I knew the project leaders here were dedicated but maaaaaannnnn...MAJOR props!
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Blog Entries
    If anyone's owning a copy of HA for vita can record the ending credits (when the text starts rolling) it would be highly appreciated.
    Nevermind, all's good.

Expect a release sometimes next week.
    Last edited by Quibi; September 28th, 2017 at 06:08 AM.