Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32374041424344 LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Project

you secretly dislike Extra man...

I definitely can't play until at least Wednesday anyway. Too much class and homework in university. Dual degree physics and mech-e. Sleep is for the weak, and the sane.

Quote Originally Posted by baconaterswagg View Post
    (IMO Fate=Best girl UBW=Best Fights(as a whole) HF: Best route, Best Fight(Shirou vs Kirei).
    For the record, the sunny day route in UBW is the best route, and the best girls (both of them!).

Blog Entries
    Ehhh.... the uploaded file disappeared like a ghost. I hate mediafire. Gonna sleep now, will try uploading again tomorrow.
    Sorry for the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    Ehhh.... the uploaded file disappeared like a ghost. I hate mediafire. Gonna sleep now, will try uploading again tomorrow.
    Sorry for the hype.
    I'm sure we can all survive one more day.

I know you have heard this a lot but I thought it only fair that I also show my gratitude for what you have done.
    I got into Fate just over two years ago and it was a bit of a funny story as I had just started getting into anime, so didn't understand how Fate works, and watched the first season of UBW but the second season hadn't been released yet, but I didn't know that so looked for it and found the second season of the Fate route and got really confused as the animation wasn't as good and character who had been killed of were still alive. I then proceeded to watch Zero then second half of UBW and then the first half of Fate. Not sure if that is the recomened watching order though. I then fell in love with it so much that I looked for the source material and that is what lead me to loving visuals novels.
    Replaying Fate at the moment (on Heavens Feel: Best route)and have been holding off on playing Fate:Hollow Ataraxia for about a year and a half for this patch which, where I did a bit of research which in turn lead me to loving Beast's Lair. Sorry if that was long winded and boring; just wanted to say thank you so much for your hard work and dedication for putting in your time to bring us a voiced version of the game. I can't wait to play it.

Also: I am loving the hype at the moment for this patch; it is great.

Oh well...should probably try Google Drive instead.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmillenium View Post
    And it's not the main story I didn't like, it was just the interactions between with Nero and Hakuno. It was just waaaay too overindulging at times, because the writer (forget his name) has a personal love for Nero.
    Think his name's Nasu mate

hype train confirmed for having breaks

Quote Originally Posted by Celticus View Post
    Oh well...should probably try Google Drive instead.
    I second this

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmillenium View Post
    Uh... what?
    As a general rule, we prefer it if certain aspects of 4chan speak are kept off the board. Given the general-use connotations of 'fag', it's particularly unwelcome.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Think his name's Nasu mate
    Nah I'm on about Hikaru Sakurai

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    As a general rule, we prefer it if certain aspects of 4chan speak are kept off the board. Given the general-use connotations of 'fag', it's particularly unwelcome.
    Sorry, I forgot I even said that since it's not even in my vocabulary outside of this specific instance. Apologies.

For 5 years have I waited. For 5 long years I have watched the progress on this forum. Finally it is coming to an end? Finally I would be able to continue from the end of a dream?

Please don't rickroll me...

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    HYYPEE
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    The voice patch itself is like 1.5gb which might be an issue there.
    Is it compressed? I recommend compressing it with 7z. It usually works pretty well on game files.
    Phone too old for FGO. Misfortune or...?

Back to Extra, I got really pumped for the anime when that Drake CM was shown. I hope they'll do CMs for the other Extra servants as well. Would be so dope.
    For those who've missed it:

Blog Entries
    Patch is out! Check out the new thread: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...ia-Voice-Patch

That read-me though. Good work.
    Image editor for the Fate/hollow ataraxia English Translation Project

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sushimonster View Post
    That read-me though. Good work.
    Eh... I might format it later. It's just a copy-paste of the txt file. And check your PM please!

Dammit I was about to go to sleep when I noticed this