Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3439424344

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Project

Quote Originally Posted by gamecreater16 View Post

And what's with the crazy number of years?
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=22.3%20years

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sweet lord...
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    The legend himself........
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Holy shit

In Fate paradise... if it actually exists.
    Okay, got it!
    Quote Originally Posted by EMIYA
    "If it is an opponent you cannot match in real life, beat it in your imagination.
    ——If you cannot beat it yourself, imagine something that you could beat it with."
    (Shirou: ) Imagines Ea... Nope, still didn't work.

Blog Entries
    Wow, I check the site to find out this has happened! Awesome! Thanks for all your hard work guys! Of course, I want to replay FSN before playing this, so I'm gonna wait for the final version of the RN patch before I play this (I've also never played HA before, even without voices). I'm more patient than most, and have too much to do anyway. On a sidenote, it's nice to see so many new people in here. The TM fan community ever expanding. No doubt things like the release of this patch only further contribute to that.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Hello first of all I want to thank every single one of you for the hard work on this voice patch and vita patch I greatly appreciate it, keep up the good work. Now into more pressing matters so after all patches and everything are in the folder that the game is in I open the game and it plays perfectly fine all throughout the prologue which is the Ryuudou Temple ghost stories telling and the introduction of Bazett and Avenger and I even make it as far as to the breakfast gathering at the Emiya household and also I can make it past the little skit that Taiga and Shirou have right after breakfast now the issue is that when I save after that and try to relaod my game it gives me and error message and a blue screen so I was wondering if someone else is or has experience this I was hoping someone could provide me with some guidance in regards of this issue since this would be the first time I will experience Fate Hollow Ataraxia I want to play the game at its definitive version thank you before hand and I appreciate any help.
    PD: here is a little screenshot of what i get
    https://imgur.com/a/JJOFu

Blog Entries
    Please apply the latest fix, then press "Start" instead of "Continue". After that it shouldn't happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    Please apply the latest fix, then press "Start" instead of "Continue". After that it shouldn't happen again.
    as in the ps vita patch fix? sorry Im not that well versed when it comes down to this

Blog Entries
    The first link is the patch download link. The patch contains multiple files.
    The second and third links fix some of those files (you need to replace the old files with the fixed ones) - you need to apply BOTH the second and the third links.

Hopefully this is clear...

Just in case it isn't, you have to download and apply, in order (replacing files when prompted), all three of the first three links.

All four if you were trying to run it on Android.

I see I'll try do that tonight and let you gusy know thanks a bunch to both of you Quibi and XerBlade

Just wanted to thank both Quibi and XerBlade I did what you fellas told me and it worked like a charm been enjoying the game like there is not tomorrow thanks a bunch on a side note is everyone ready for the GUDA GUDA Event I personally can't wait for it.

Hey guys, last time I was involved with anything FHA I was playing from the translation being 75% to 100% patched into the game (when I played you needed to enable JP localization if thats not the case anymore). Is there a stable (or unstable) DL link for this patch and is there any other patches I need to commit before this?
    Last edited by Skyler; November 15th, 2017 at 11:41 PM.

All patching begins and ends with the Voice Patch. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now.
    — "The Mystery of Patching," vol. 841, chapter 26

...But what you just described was a really long time ago. I mean, really.

P.S. http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...ia-Voice-Patch

Blog Entries
    Wrong thread but:
    1) Make sure you have the latest version.
    2) please provide the contents of FateFD.exe.console.log in a spoiler tag.

Hm, it seems to be just

Blog Entries
    Just my opinion, but, since we have one thread for the Ataraxia translation and patches in general, and one for the voice patch, maybe we should close this third thread, seeing as the voice project has been completed, to avoid confusion? Just my two cents.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."