Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Project

I know. I'm actually in the middle of switching jobs/homes so I need to keep working on finding work before I can justify playing games anyway...
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Being able to read Japanese, I wonder if I should just buy F/HA on psvita, or wait for this patch, or enjoy the unvoiced patch on my computer...

If you can understand Japanese I would say it's probably worth buying it on the Vita. It's a bit expensive (like most Fate products lol), but there are some cool extras that are packaged with it.
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Blog Entries
    I know Hintay released an alpha version of HA with voices (in Chinese). I'm pretty sure there's a Japanese switch already in there.
    Voice insertion to Japanese script is in fact complete. I know Hintay did some QA on it, though I don't think he really went over the whole game.
    Then again, since the process was mostly automatic, I'd say it's pretty safe.

So if you download that version, I think you can play in Japanese on PC (and please report any errors you find :P)

Keep up the good work guys. I keep checking back here every month or so to see when the voices will be added. Actually in the process of learning Japanese with plans to go into translation/localization, so maybe I'll be able to hop on some of these fan translation projects someday.

I installed F/HA last year but still not playing and waiting voice patch.
    How much is it done? please let me know...

Blog Entries
    No ETA yet. Hard to give one as Jack's exclusively working on it atm, and I only get periodic updates.
    I know he's been busy lately, but I think he has some more time now so I'll try and ask him for a status.

However I will say that, in addition to Koto's huge contribution to the TL, I've updated the scripts to v1.02 (apparently the official patch had an update we didn't - but no more!)

Happy new year guys!!
    I hope this will be the patch's year

I look forward to the voices, :3 someone tells me how the project is going?

祖 Ancestor
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Selentura View Post
    Here's a link to the F/HA patch as mentioned above, I still haven't tested it yet but will edit when I do.
    ******************#!N1lxiIIK!VkzKplv-u...zNayduHdBuQ5Wc

Realta Nua patch was uploaded too:
    ******************#!gp1jmIzQ!rziAdmkOQ...0mQwcVNYBh0jUg

Edit: While the new game dumps aren't working for me, I've tested the Realta Nua update with a working dump and it's working fine. I'm testing the F/HA update next.

Edit 2: F/HA's update also works fine. The game dumps actually do work, by the way, as long as you use MaiDumpTool to install them. For the updates, you just need to unzip the .vpk's contents and put them in your game directory.
    Would you mind if you can explain a bit more about how to install the FHA patch.

I have downloaded the file, put it into the game folder, and it seems not working. Which part did I done wrong?
    FGO(JP) : 384812949 rockitten
    FGO(US) : Main :908340093 rockitten

Spoiler:

(alt) :469909686 Kitkat
    Spoiler:

GF: 200312912 Toma Emiya / 172681242
    Mo-san
    Spoiler:

Shirou:
    Did the grail ever told you what happened to your father?
    Mordred: It told me enough! It told me you used to be her master!
    Shirou: No, we got married. I am your father.
    Mordred: No. No! That's not true! That's impossible!
    Shirou: Search your feelings; you know it to be true!
    Morered: NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO!!!

Any word on the patch? It's been a few months since we last heard anything.

If there's anything any of us can do, just say the word and you'll have more helpers than you could ask for.

ther's just one person doing the programming, if you can do that too, send pm to quibi i guess?

Blog Entries
    Programming is actually pretty much done. It's just inserting the voices to the scripts (via an automated script) and QA-ing them.
    There are some manual tweaks needed here and there since the automated script doesn't cover all cases. It's basically very time-consuming, and Jack is the only one doing it atm... and he's busy mostly.
    I am thinking about recruiting people to help. I'll let you know if I do.

On the scripting side Hintay's working hard as well. He's mostly working on the Chinese patch, but we collaborate and with his help bringing more content (like the censored scenes from the Vita) to the PC version will be a lot easier.

Lately I've ported the language switch from RN to HA, so you'll be able to switch to Japanese/whatever-language mid-game as well. Funny enough, the voice insertion for Japanese text was a lot easier (since the vita text is Japanese as well) so the Japanese voiced version is pretty much done.

Is there any chance you could upload first a version with the japanese voice only? Listening to it in any other language would feel as weird as any other dubbed movie/series

Blog Entries
    Silly, I meant Japanese text. There's no dub, only Japanese voice.

Is the vita jp text and pc jp text 1:1? How about the pc jp text and translated text?

Is there anything people who dont know how to program or speak japanese can do to help?

Besides send money.
    2006 F/SN DEEN Anime. Edited to fit the Fate route. Updated to actually work now. Replace normal episodes with these edited ones. If an episode isnt in here, watch the normal version.

Quote Originally Posted by Hone View Post
    Is there anything people who dont know how to program or speak japanese can do to help?

Besides send money.
    Pray to ORT for a safe delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by anonynamja View Post
    Is the vita jp text and pc jp text 1:1? How about the pc jp text and translated text?
    wut

He wanted to ask if there are no text changes between the vita and pc versions (besides the obvious alternate scenes).
    Nasu made some line changes in Realta Nua, which had to be translated, too.