Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 182326272829303338 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Project

As someone who originally offered my Vita to the cause I'd love to be able to still help make this reality. Also I have a CS background.

I want to help but I do not know anything about VN script, is it okay? I am familiar with coding, it would be good if you have an instruction or example.

I have 3 years of Software QA Experience as well as being a Computer Science major so I consider myself tech savvy fpr this

Sign me up. I've got all the time in the world this summer.

Blog Entries
    Everyone who wants to apply please send me your discord id on a PM. I'm glad a lot of people volunteer

Hey. I was wondering if anybody has a download link to the already patched Japanese version that seems to be floating around(?) I recall Quibi saying that the chinese patch is out but there's an option to switch it into Japanese?

[3:01 AM] IRun: Erika's pirate hat was amazing.
    [3:04 AM] IRun: She could plunder my booty anyday of the week
    Spoiler:
    [15:02:37] IRun: ayyyyy
    [15:03:52] IRun: the h-scenes in EXS are also generally pretty based
    [15:03:55] IRun: so much paizuri

Blog Entries
    Links to full game versions - however they're patched - are piracy, and against the forum rules.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    Hey, thanks to everyone who applied. I'm still setting up the environment to make things work well so I haven't replied to most of you.
    I'll contact all of you in the coming days to hear about your previous experience.

About the Chinese version - the site it was posted on is down (maintenance I think) so I don't have link. I'm pretty sure it's a voice patch and not the complete game.
    You can try asking Hintay yourself if you're interested, he'll probably have the link.
    Last edited by Quibi; June 11th, 2017 at 03:30 PM.

Have enough people volunteered so far? Almost 2000 views on the two announcements here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/visualnovel...ject_needs_qa/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/fatestaynig...ject_needs_qa/

Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Links to full game versions - however they're patched - are piracy, and against the forum rules.
    Sorry if I wasn't being clear - I'm just asking for the patch or the means to go about doing so, not the game itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    About the Chinese version - the site it was posted on is down (maintenance I think) so I don't have link. I'm pretty sure it's a voice patch and not the complete game. You can try asking Hintay yourself if you're interested, he'll probably have the link.
    Thanks!

[3:01 AM] IRun: Erika's pirate hat was amazing.
    [3:04 AM] IRun: She could plunder my booty anyday of the week
    Spoiler:
    [15:02:37] IRun: ayyyyy
    [15:03:52] IRun: the h-scenes in EXS are also generally pretty based
    [15:03:55] IRun: so much paizuri

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond View Post
    Hey. I was wondering if anybody has a download link to the already patched Japanese version that seems to be floating around(?) I recall Quibi saying that the chinese patch is out but there's an option to switch it into Japanese?
    you mean a fully voice patched version already exists in Japanese text?

Everyone who wants to apply please send me your discord id on a PM. I'm glad a lot of people volunteer
    If there's a Discord server, is there a possibility for people who are not volunteering to join just to check how progress goes?
    If not, then that's fine.

Blog Entries
    I have good and bad news.

The bad news are that the progress script I coded had a bug, and the current progress is:
    122/294 files voiced (41.50% of count, 53.98% of size)

The good news is we have 2 new members! Please welcome:
    lolbro - A very cool dude who helped me set up the environment so every other member could start working more smoothly! And already submitted quite a bit of scenes.
    FatWhoppingDikdik (I seriously crack up every time I read your handle) - this guy is a machine who already submitted a huge amount of scenes!

The last months we didn't have any progress at all, which is why I had to recruit more people. I'm still in contact with more people, and it's taking time to get them in the flow, but it's worth it.
    When I fixed the voice status script I think we were about 34%, so those 7% were done in just a week!
    Don't expect this rate to keep on going though, people usually get excited at start and then start working more slowly. But I'm all hope that with more people we could get it done a lot faster than you might think.

Cheers.

FatWhoppingDikdik (I seriously crack up every time I read your handle) - this guy is a machine who already submitted a huge amount of scenes!
    Praise FatWhoppingDikdik
    In Italy we use a latin saying: Nomen omen (which means: the name is a sign)

Blog Entries
    173/294 files voiced (58.84% of count, 65.79% of size).

I think I'll post an update every 10% or so.

It is good that they are working so hard, I thank them with all my heart and wish them the best of luck in their futures.

Glad to hear the good news. Are you still in need of more volunteers? I can send out the announcement again.

How many swords would a swordsman sword if a swordsman could sword swords? Vvendettas's Avatar
    Wow, just like with Fate/Stay Night, I didn't know I needed this until it was shown to me.

"Time heals all wounds."_____________________________ "So why does my heart shatter like glass?"

Quote Originally Posted by Vvendettas View Post
    Wow, just like with Fate/Stay Night, I didn't know I needed this until it was shown to me.
    The only thing that i need and probably ill never get, its the tsukihime remake.

死者 Corpse DrownInYourIdealsAndDie's Avatar
    If only Type-Moon could ride the wave of Fate's success with a proper remake of their older works :/

Made you look