Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Project

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    I wonder if those new minio- volunteers of yours will have their grunt work appreciated by people.
    I will give significant credit to anyone who volunteers, you can be assured of that.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    I will give significant credit to anyone who volunteers, you can be assured of that.
    Will splitting involve me holding my vita and double checking audio splits or something?
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

Blog Entries
    Okay, but I hope that reddit or other sites will remember about you giving them credit.

Blog Entries
    Pledge 1 hour or more:
    0 backers

Page of the Round Table

We greatly appreciate the time you've given us to make this project possible! Your name will be in the credits with our internal gratitude.

Pledge 3 hours or more:
    0 backers

Squire of the Round Table

You've helped us a load! In addition to getting your name in the credits, you'll receive a personally signed card from the project leader.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMegas View Post
    Will splitting involve me holding my vita and double checking audio splits or something?
    I would have assumed it relates to listening to the reams of audio recordings and cutting out and labelling each line
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMegas View Post
    Well that would be helpful, but I'm not expecting every volunteer to have a Vita so I'm not picky about that. Though I would recommend having the scene open in the PC version and playing along with the recordings to ensure you split them properly.
    Memorable quotes

So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hen_Ichi View Post
    But you four (atm) at the top of all that putting it together
    Four? Pfft, I'm pretty much not doing anything on the project itself.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

So I take it that means you aren't willing to assist in splitting? Because I could prioritize Rin scenes for you.
    Memorable quotes

Blog Entries
    Domestic strife?

Blog Entries
    No, I don't think Strife is helping out either.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    So I take it that means you aren't willing to assist in splitting? Because I could prioritize Rin scenes for you.
    I'm not interested in reading any of F/ha until the entire thing is complete. I've waited this long for the translation, so I can wait longer.

Besides, I completely forgot that F/ha didn't have voices whenever I mentioned me waiting for the complete translation...it wouldn't be a problem if the VN told you who was talking at a given time, but of course it doesn't.

Also, assisting in splitting would be way too tedious for me - I've learned the hard way that, unless it's something I really want to do, any sort of repetitive task will very quickly make me hate life and its entirety during the entire duration and some afterwards.

Heck it's bad enough that, even when I want the result to occur, I still usually end up being too miserable to continue torturing myself with the process to actually reach it - and from my experience I would probably say that the satisfaction doesn't make up for it either, especially when the end result is nowhere near as satisfying when it is torture to reach said endpoint in the first place.
    Last edited by NM64; March 3rd, 2015 at 10:58 PM.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Okay, but I hope that reddit or other sites will remember about you giving them credit.
    Almost no one on Reddit remembers the names of individual mirror moon staff members.

Blog Entries
    Not even message?

- - - Updated - - -

And takajun?

- - - Updated - - -

Is there even anybody else to remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo Maniac 64 View Post
    I'm not interested in reading any of F/ha until the entire thing is complete. I've waited this long for the translation, so I can wait longer.
    Your loss. Avenger doesn't need your admiration. He's too cool for popularity. He can get by with mine and Jack's just fine. Anyone else reading and appreciating the awesomeness that is his story is just extra.

Quote Originally Posted by XerBlade View Post
    Your loss. Avenger doesn't need your admiration. He's too cool for popularity. He can get by with mine and Jack's just fine. Anyone else reading and appreciating the awesomeness that is his story is just extra.
    Xer Blade continuing to understand what most of the TM community cannot.
    Memorable quotes

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Not even message?
    Who can forget

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Who can forget

Jesus Christ, how horrifying.

I wasn't even around to experience the whole debacle personally and I still feel for all of the old guard who had to suffer out of sheer empathy.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Who can forget

I didn't forget; I don't know what this means now nor have I ever known.

- - - Updated - - -

Though it does remind me of when I traded away a PSP for the first volume of Get Backers. I've made a lot of bad trades in life.

System ∀-99 ∀Gundam BananaShiki's Avatar
    What were you thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Detective Blackstone View Post
    What if EA was in fact EA. As in Electronic Arts.

Does Gil have to buy DLC for its full power?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Fuck imouto, get power.

Translation check!

http://seiba.us.to/entrans/translate...ge=1&sid=16399

This line suggests Shirou is going to continue teasing, but the tone in Shirou's voice does not sound like he's teasing, more like he's trying to get Saber not to feel bad because he's worried he pissed her off. Is this translation correct?
    Memorable quotes