Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Herakle's 420th Labor {oneshot}

M O D F I G H T

Also cool fic, drew a bunch of giggles. Is Scylla-chan the same as that one in CaS?

You can only fight a meme with a bigger meme.

Quote Originally Posted by Korburss View Post
    Frank you Franco and the Franking pun of bull you rode in on.

One true OTP...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's still kind of weird how you single out NAHTCUW for getting increasingly annoying though unless you frequent the one thread he actually posts in, the monster hunter one.
    Neither actually, I had been meaning to hit him since he posted some rather innaproriate VMs a while back and just figured I would wait until the next time I noticed he posted something excessively shit posty. It was like a mod of opportunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    M O D F I G H T

Also cool fic, drew a bunch of giggles. Is Scylla-chan the same as that one in CaS?
    Until /strange fake renders her non-canon.

...I can dream.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Neither actually, I had been meaning to hit him since he posted some rather innaproriate VMs a while back and just figured I would wait until the next time I noticed he posted something excessively shit posty. It was like a mod of opportunity.

In other words, toBIAS.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    In other words, toBIAS.
    Last time I made that joke someone told me it was already old.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    So... instead of talking to him about what you actually wanted to talk to him about, you decided to wait and punish him for an unrelated post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
    did i misread or did you just say that you were out to get a poster

and you did that in a meme-thread of a mod, of all places
    Just a warning that needed to be done for a while. Actually funny story, looking back through the mod chat I think he had been intended to get a warning to cooldown except a couple of people all thought each other had delivered it.

sometimes warnings need to happen. Best case scenario he straightens up goes off cooldown and that's the end of it.

Blog Entries
    Going after my friends triggers me, Tobi. Please leave my close associate Nachos alone.
    kthnxbye
    this as meme as i might get here
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    So... instead of talking to him about what you actually wanted to talk to him about, you decided to wait and punish him for an unrelated post?
    considering we are having the conversation now, rather seems like it's worked as a general "it's best if you cool down now" warning. So in an odd way, thanks for that

Blog Entries
    sometimes warnings need to happen. Best case scenario he straightens up goes off cooldown and that's the end of it.

He literally did nothing though today. Posted appropriately non-serious post in a non-serious thread where belated AF fic got posted.

Blog Entries
    He literally did nothing though today. Posted appropriately non-serious post in a non-serious thread where belated AF fic got posted.
    I'm not sure I agree, but tell you what. If it bothers you, feel free to consider it a belated warning he should have gotten for the VMs just delivered late. I'm fine with that.

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure I agree, but tell you what. If it bothers you, feel free to consider it a belated warning he should have gotten for the VMs just delivered late. I'm fine with that.
    Where is the justice though? You should have warned him back then if he did something, not warn him for something unrelated.

Blog Entries
    A retro-active warning triggered (haha) by a meme post in an April Fools' meme thread is kind of...entirely silly, Tobi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Justice. One warning deserved, one picked up. Like I said, if it bothers you, just figure it's one for the VMs. Public warnings have to be public anyway, so this makes as convenient a venue as any.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Just a warning that needed to be done for a while. Actually funny story, looking back through the mod chat I think he had been intended to get a warning to cooldown except a couple of people all thought each other had delivered it.

It doesn't look that unanimous on the mod-side if IRUN says no though, or did he forget that part.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    A retro-active warning triggered (haha) by a meme post in an April Fools' meme thread is kind of...entirely silly, Tobi.
    Well an April fool's post is the right place for silliness, so looks like I'm in the right place.

Blog Entries
    Justice. One warning deserved, one picked up. Like I said, if it bothers you, just figure it's one for the VMs. Public warnings have to be public anyway, so this makes as convenient a venue as any.

Seriously, I hope other mods will be reasonable and officially overrule the public warning. It's not a ban (yet), but it's a warning for an unrelated thing (and something that is IMHO not an offense) and issued because the mod in question did not issue it back then.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It doesn't look that unanimous on the mod-side if IRUN says no though, or did he forget that part.
    irun can answer for himself, but as a general note, warnings aren't voted on. It's usually just an informal discussion between whoever happens to be on at the time. IRUN might not have even been around. Or else he was and didn't realize scope boy had dodged a bullet because nobody got around to actually administering the warning.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously, I hope other mods will be reasonable and officially overrule the public warning. It's not a ban (yet), but it's a warning for an unrelated thing (and something that is IMHO not an offense) and issued because the mod in question did not issue it back then.
    lotsa luck with that. I even said at the time his warning was coming because his behavior had been innapopriate for a while now. so I doubt it, especially considering the bullet dodge, but feel free to try. Who knows?
    Last edited by Tobias; April 2nd, 2015 at 06:21 PM.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    This one doesn't sit right with me either. When you guys were talking about past offenses it was all before I showed up, so I didn't really pay it any mind and left it to you. I agree with you on the general point, that he should reduce shitposting. But warning him for this post in this thread is like warning someone for spamming Saber pics in Avalon.

If he is that out of control, he will probably fuck up again and then you can just hit him for real, like Magos. It's not like we're chasing Osama bin Laden here and have to take the one shot we're ever going to get.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.