Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1555606364656667 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1374

Thread: Heaven's Feel Manga Thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    I still thinking that Zouken should have better dedicate time to make himself a DA, damn, is not like is current form (that is rooting, looks like shit, and seems to be painful and I bet it smells like shit too) is very human-like. Whatever is of him as a DA would be better and depending in his skill as a magus he would have keep his young form.
    Definitely would be a 1000 times better, yeah.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    I still thinking that Zouken should have better dedicate time to make himself a DA, damn, is not like is current form (that is rooting, looks like shit, and seems to be painful and I bet it smells like shit too) is very human-like. Whatever is of him as a DA would be better and depending in his skill as a magus he would have keep his young form.
    Did you know, Zouken doesnt look like shit, he looks like a Takeuchi drawn old man.There is nothing visibly wrong with him although i do think hes confirmed to smell

If you dont believe me that Zouken is supposed to look normal,compare him to that Takeuchi sketch of Raiga, they look similar

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Raiga has the Akuma like eyes, but isn't that bad off. Zouken has black eyeballs and actually looks like a mummy. Only subjugation spells would have him as head of the darn PTA, let alone the sole guardian of kids.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "not that bad"

Wow after uploading this I actually read the caption and TIL Raiga is actually based on a rejected Zouken design.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    jesus fuck spoiler tag that
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

what the fuck has takeuchi ever seen an old person before

598,535,004 (NA)

JP Friend Code
    tbh this is how i see all old people too

US Friend Code
    tfw no Takeuchi cool old grandpa design

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    "not that bad"

Wow after uploading this I actually read the caption and TIL Raiga is actually based on a rejected Zouken design.
    Okay, well I forgot he had that many crazy veiny bits on his face. Fine, I guess all old people in the Nasuverse are youkai, so it might make some amount of sense.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    He looks a bit like a fighting game villain I think. Like you could stick him in an SNK or Capcom game like Street Fighter or KOF or something I feel.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Looks like Chapter 37 has been translated.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    savepoints, is there any new progress on the scanlations since May 2018? I don't like to nag, and I consider myself pretty patient, but with 1 year and two months since the last release, and 4 months between chapters before that (not to mention the revival of the project before that), I'm worried that this project is pretty much dead in the water...

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Dead? We got 4 chapters in past 3 weeks.

I assume he's talking about typesetting, in which case the answer is this:

There's no progress to speak of at this very moment and there probably won't be for the near future either.

If you want some semi-whiny reasoning for this, it's because I've worked a pretty poor job for the last year or so because I dropped out of my university program and had to wait a year to enter another one. So excrutiating work times (12 hour shifts) has lead me to prioritize entirely other things during my spare time - what little I had. This is the same reason why Foxtail fell behind.

In about a month's time I'll be starting uni again, which should give me roughly the same amount of spare time I had before I started this job, so you'll see somewhat of an increase in typesetting (but remember I'm still only doing this when I have time and feel like it, I don't get paid or anything for this), but catching up to (and keeping up with) Foxtail will take priority, and then either this or CCC. The deal with this is that because we're redoing all the old translations that some other guy made (and as such is lacking in certain areas), we have to get through entire volumes of released chapters first, and just staring at the sheer amount of pages that entails isn't exactly motivating, which is why if this takes priotity over catching up to CCC (which is only a few chapters in and will only require 1 chapter a month), it'll still be a slow update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh, I only now realized that we are not talking about the scans on MangaDex (which are currently up to chapter 45).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Dead? We got 4 chapters in past 3 weeks.
    Eh? Really? I've only seen the occasional RAW posts here.

Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    I assume he's talking about typesetting, in which case the answer is this:

There's no progress to speak of at this very moment and there probably won't be for the near future either.

If you want some semi-whiny reasoning for this, it's because I've worked a pretty poor job for the last year or so because I dropped out of my university program and had to wait a year to enter another one. So excrutiating work times (12 hour shifts) has lead me to prioritize entirely other things during my spare time - what little I had. This is the same reason why Foxtail fell behind.

In about a month's time I'll be starting uni again, which should give me roughly the same amount of spare time I had before I started this job, so you'll see somewhat of an increase in typesetting (but remember I'm still only doing this when I have time and feel like it, I don't get paid or anything for this), but catching up to (and keeping up with) Foxtail will take priority, and then either this or CCC. The deal with this is that because we're redoing all the old translations that some other guy made (and as such is lacking in certain areas), we have to get through entire volumes of released chapters first, and just staring at the sheer amount of pages that entails isn't exactly motivating, which is why if this takes priotity over catching up to CCC (which is only a few chapters in and will only require 1 chapter a month), it'll still be a slow update.
    Okay...So it will at least be faster than now, even if it'll be slow. I'm okay with slow, but if it was going to take over a year between each chapter, then it would take decades, and I would literally be dead before I could read this, so that had me worried...Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Oh, I only now realized that we are not talking about the scans on MangaDex (which are currently up to chapter 45).
    Oh, that's what you meant. Wow, I had no idea that that many chapters have been translated. I need to check those out sometime. Maybe they're not too bad. I use mangadex all the time, and I used to check it for new translations, but before there wasn't any progress there for a long time either. Now that I look at the mangadex page, I see that the releases for this series have basically really picked up over the last 2 months. Interesting.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Raws of chapter 51 are out: https://lhscan.net/read-fate-stay-ni...hapter-51.html

Tohsaka is pissed so she verbally destroys Shinji.