Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 105055585960616265 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1374

Thread: Heaven's Feel Manga Thread

Quote Originally Posted by EDreamer View Post
    I never said that I wanted to stop translating the HF manga. I just haven't bothered to continue since there's been no updates on the re-drawing/typesetting. If someone were to typeset the last chapter I translated, then I would resume translating this manga. I just need a firm commitment from whoever decides to do the redrawing/typesetting.

Here's the translation for the last chapter I did: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2649402
    Ah, I'd misunderstood the project as being dropped completely tbh, but guess that was just because of the time that's passed. In any case, I'll commit myself to redrawing and typesetting (seeing as how I'm basically gonna be doing nothing else soon besides the Prillya typesets). Would you still prefer to use volume translations and adjust the pages for that?

Anyway, I can do 14 as soon as the raw site is up again...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

here is the chapter 14 the truth is, I do not know if it is correct because the follow-up they carry is different from the one in the volumes and also, what happened with rawsenmanga? he does not show it to me anymore

******************#!ZSokFIoJ!-9cmz7_6J...O4dcbhs3gwdbEk

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianJef View Post
    here is the chapter 14 the truth is, I do not know if it is correct because the follow-up they carry is different from the one in the volumes and also, what happened with rawsenmanga? he does not show it to me anymore

******************#!ZSokFIoJ!-9cmz7_6J...O4dcbhs3gwdbEk
    Thanks, although since the translation technically spans 2 chapters, I'll need 15 now as well. Alternatively, if you just want to send me all the ones you have, that'd be great (since we don't know when senmanga will be up again). Just a PM or a post here, I guess.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.

ok here are the other volumes from 3 to 5 that was the last that came out in October I think, I was going to put them from the beginning but, I wanted to know if the project is going to continue or not
    volume 3
    ******************#!hKAikbTJ!yoAwlMw7og-Q4_lLnelrfCWf9Zc0cnsacYY0QijS5hQ
    volume 4
    ******************#!gDpViYoR!eLUnvXrn-i5guxahNQhA5wdHvYfw-Y-UkbfdEGLu3Es
    volume 5
    ******************#!JSIj1BgJ!teqah02HVbhI3z___ptukt0_7DgZVtzxY9ijIhM uBIQ

- - - Updated - - -

As I said before, the follow-up of the chapters is different from that of the volumes

- - - Updated - - -

i mean the chapters shown in, mangafox example is different from the volumes

Maybe you already understood this from the beginning, but I feel like I did not explain it right.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Should probably PM those links instead of posting to here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Should probably PM those links instead of posting to here.
    Irrelevant (for me) now since I already got them.

As I said before, the follow-up of the chapters is different from that of the volumes

- - - Updated - - -

i mean the chapters shown in, mangafox example is different from the volumes

Maybe you already understood this from the beginning, but I feel like I did not explain it right.
    Thanks a lot for the volume scans. And yeah, I knew that, which is what I mentioned in my previous post.

@ED, so since I can redraw directly from the volume scans, do you just want to do straight 1:1 for volumes, and not care about correcting pages for magazine releases then? Seems like that's the easiest, no?

- - - Updated - - -

Except for 14, I guess, since that's just missing typesetting.

Assuming there are no other discrepancies between volumes and magazines, I could just go back at a later time and typeset the previous magazine ones into the volume scans, should people want it (or to avoid confusion on other sites, like with foxtail).
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

One question I have is why the follow-up was wrong? The chapters came to them in parts? or they published what they had?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    The last chapter was April i'm not that dead
    feelsbadman

That being said it's pretty clear I really can't handle two projects.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huitante View Post
    Izo and a super computer can, too, be waifus

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Infigar, if you think that you can't keep up this project at a regular pace anymore, then I'll ask savepoints to take over. I want to make things clear after having let this project sit frozen for so many months.

As for the matter of chapters, I'm thinking of just doing the next few chapters by the magazine numbering in until the end of the current volume and then switch over to the volume numbering. Heaven's feel is even worse than foxtail in this regard, since some magazine chapters are cropped and put into two different volume chapters, making it a big mish-mash. I can only guess that they wanted to adjust the story pacing better from the magazine chapters. Anyway, part of me would honestly prefer just redoing all the previous chapters in volume formatting first, to avoid the inevitable confusion from many readers, but I need to hear savepoints opinion first. Do you want to focus on catching up, or do you want to reformat everything from the start first?
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Anyway, part of me would honestly prefer just redoing all the previous chapters in volume formatting first, to avoid the inevitable confusion from many readers, but I need to hear savepoints opinion first. Do you want to focus on catching up, or do you want to reformat everything from the start first?
    Ah well, I'm with you on this. I think it's easier overall to just do volume format from the start, and we might as well start now instead of later on when the only thing that's different is that there'll be more to redo.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Okay, we'll redo the previous chapters first. I think there were a few errors in some of the earlier chapters, so I don't mind doing a bit of editing as well. That all right with you?
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Infigar, if you think that you can't keep up this project at a regular pace anymore, then I'll ask savepoints to take over. I want to make things clear after having let this project sit frozen for so many months.
    It wasn't exactly regular in the first place, but yeah, feel free ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Huitante View Post
    Izo and a super computer can, too, be waifus

Okay, we'll redo the previous chapters first. I think there were a few errors in some of the earlier chapters, so I don't mind doing a bit of editing as well. That all right with you?
    Yup, sounds good. I'll get on redrawing while waiting for the new translations, but no rush.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Well, I translated the chapter 0, so I can indicate the edits that are necessary right away. (In volume 1, chapter 0 is actually at the end of the book after the first two chapters, but I think it'd be best to keep it first here and on sites like batoto.)

Page10: "This is a magecraft." Change to "This is magecraft."

Also, I think you already know, but don't bother to redo the side text that's present in the magazine chapters but not in the volumes.

I'll indicate the chapters that are fine as is and those that need edits after looking through them. I'm not going to change anything that doesn't require it.

Blog Entries
    It's good news that the scanlations of this is being picked up again. So thanks Adrian, even if your method wasn't exactly one I would have used, you did succeed in what you set out to do, and something good came out of it.

Thanks for working on this again, EDreamer and savepoints.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Well the truth is that I did not think it would go so far, they even say that they will correct the order of the chapters, for my part I already put the missing volumes (I hope it helps) and if needed I will put the ones that come out in the young ace, I just want to tell you something I hope that those who carry the project read it, if they want help in what I can, and that the project is done because I feel that this manga deserves the continuation of the translation.

Well the truth is that I did not think it would go so far, they even say that they will correct the order of the chapters, for my part I already put the missing volumes (I hope it helps) and if needed I will put the ones that come out in the young ace, I just want to tell you something I hope that those who carry the project read it, if they want help in what I can, and that the project is done because I feel that this manga deserves the continuation of the translation.
    Having someone provide the new chapters as they come out would be a great help, since I'm not sure how fast manga sites usually get the raws for this.
    While on the topic of raws though, you don't happen to have volume 2 as well, do you? Because I've come to the realization that I currently don't have it.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's chapter 0 revised, though!

https://imgur.com/a/Xes0p
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    Having someone provide the new chapters as they come out would be a great help, since I'm not sure how fast manga sites usually get the raws for this.
    While on the topic of raws though, you don't happen to have volume 2 as well, do you? Because I've come to the realization that I currently don't have it.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's chapter 0 revised, though!

https://imgur.com/a/Xes0p
    Looks good, only comment and is that the last two pages are a double page and should be put together.

For Chapter 1: Day 1 / Ordinary Days, here are the changes that need to be made.

First, the first colour page in the magazine version that shows Dark Sakura isn't in the volume, so ignore that page.

Also, on page 8, change "Hop" to "Up we go".

And the double page on page 10 isn't in the volume, so ignore that one too.

Page 15, change Sure to Yeah.

Page 18, same change to Hop.

Page 23, change the third to last bubble to "It's only just desserts for a guy who bullied his big sis along with everyone else, right?"

Page 34, it should be "Forget about it".

Page 35, change "bitch work" to "manual labor to do". (I feel that's a little too coarse for Shinji in the classroom near the start of the story.)

Page 41, remove the repetition of "why not try making your own meals?"

Page 50, change "headed away from my house" to "headed from the direction of my house".

Page 52, change "summon Servant" to "summon yours", to keep with the vagueness of the original.

Page 56, change the repeated line in at the top to "That is the only spell I can use". Also, remove the "I think" at the end of "There was a huge fire."

Page 62, change "bring be" to "bring me".

Also, I intend to keep on using the term "superhero" for "ally of justice", but I'm open to objections if people have them.

When I was around 13, I read volumes 1-8 of the original Fate/Stay Night manga at my local library and that was what first got me into Type-Moon. Now that work on this has resumed, I'll be happy to read it too.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Looks good, only comment and is that the last two pages are a double page and should be put together.
    Right, I see that now. Thanks.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no